WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there are a few interesting games on this weekend.

Brunswick Power V North Sunshine - wonder how the power boys will match up against North Sunshine. I believe they have a very good chance - considering how they have improved lately.

Sunshine Heights V Coburg Districts - should be interesting as Coburg will be fighting to keep their finals football dream alive. I believe mathematically they can still make it.

Western Magpies V Gladstone Park - another interesting one...

Any thoughts about any of these games???

lots of credit for your post react couldnt of said it better myself........lol

he has 2 on his mantle piece get over it boys.........

finals footy just around the corner with a few biggies before they start.....
Weapons.did I read right and see May in the bests on the weekend or one prior....is he playing regularly or just here and there?[/quote]

Hello React,

RMay has been playing all year for Deer Park. Was solid against the Devils when we played them a while back. Can't run but uses the ball well.[/quote]

what does he walk around and get the ball.........lol
you have seen him 1 game and that doesnt make a season.......you should know that......

Brunswick Power V North Sunshine - wonder how the power boys will match up against North Sunshine. I believe they have a very good chance - considering how they have improved lately.

Sunshine Heights V Coburg Districts - should be interesting as Coburg will be fighting to keep their finals football dream alive. I believe mathematically they can still make it.

deer park v west is gonna be a walk over is it?????should be interesting regardless the result.....

deer park v west is gonna be a walk over is it?????should be interesting regardless the result.....

Sorry weapons, forgot to mention Deer Park and West Footscray - yes deer Park have shown a bit of form, particulary the last few weeks. You never know West might be due for a loss... But I think that might be wishful thinking. LOL. But you never never know....

Originally Posted by Gallops
Deer Park is 10 wins and 4 loses the papers and the league website are wrong. So there 2 games clear of North Sunshine and 12 percent.

spot on buddy:thumbsu:3 ahead of the mighty districts

Shame on me for trusting the website when I actually have my own ladder which I keep updated based on the reported results every week (ok, so I sometimes have a little bit of time on my hands). Right you are Gallops. I thought there was something inconsistent from my previous weeks assessment when I compared Deer Park and Nth Sunshine's chances at the five. I still think they can get there, though.
I've just run the numbers (yes, I have a little time on my hands right now) and if Deer Park get beaten by ten goals each week for the next three and if North Sunshine's winning margins in the next two weeks added together can match the losing margin against West, North will sneak in on percentage.:cool:

Originally Posted by Gallops
Deer Park is 10 wins and 4 loses the papers and the league website are wrong. So there 2 games clear of North Sunshine and 12 percent.

Shame on me for trusting the website when I actually have my own ladder which I keep updated based on the reported results every week (ok, so I sometimes have a little bit of time on my hands). Right you are Gallops. I thought there was something inconsistent from my previous weeks assessment when I compared Deer Park and Nth Sunshine's chances at the five. I still think they can get there, though.
I've just run the numbers (yes, I have a little time on my hands right now) and if Deer Park get beaten by ten goals each week for the next three and if North Sunshine's winning margins in the next two weeks added together can match the losing margin against West, North will sneak in on percentage.:cool:

hahahaha I've heard it all! Is that propeller on your hat still spinning?

your world sounds very interesting mate!

Someone get this bloke a new comic book to play with....

Weapons.did I read right and see May in the bests on the weekend or one prior....is he playing regularly or just here and there?

Hello React,

RMay has been playing all year for Deer Park. Was solid against the Devils when we played them a while back. Can't run but uses the ball well.[/quote]

what does he walk around and get the ball.........lol
you have seen him 1 game and that doesnt make a season.......you should know that......[/quote]

weapons..interested to hear your take on the status of RMay

hahahaha I've heard it all! Is that propeller on your hat still spinning?

your world sounds very interesting mate!

Someone get this bloke a new comic book to play with....

Just so we're all clear, are you scoffing at my inner nerd or doubting my conclusions? I'll cop the closet-geek tag (although don't ask me to sit through an episode of Star Trek), but I would like to hear what anyone thinks about the likelihood of what I've set out actually coming about.

I think that the probability of Deer Park going down by a cumulative thirty goal margin in the next three is reasonable. The question for me is can North Sunshine beat Brunswick and Wyndhamvale by enough to keep their percentage, if at all.:cool:

Just so we're all clear, are you scoffing at my inner nerd or doubting my conclusions? I'll cop the closet-geek tag (although don't ask me to sit through an episode of Star Trek), but I would like to hear what anyone thinks about the likelihood of what I've set out actually coming about.

I think that the probability of Deer Park going down by a cumulative thirty goal margin in the next three is reasonable. The question for me is can North Sunshine beat Brunswick and Wyndhamvale by enough to keep their percentage, if at all.:cool:

If brunswick play the side they have fielded for the past few weeks, then i would not be surprised if they ran over nth sunshine by 5-8 goals. In saying that, deer park should make the 5, however i find it hard to see them making any impact on the final series. Although going by albanvales seemingly up and down second half to the season who would know? (Given Deer Park would most likely play albanvale in the first elimination final)

After watching many games this season, I think its safe to say the grand final will be between Sunshine Heights and West Footscray. If I were a betting man, I'd put my house on it.

After watching many games this season, I think its safe to say the grand final will be between Sunshine Heights and West Footscray. If I were a betting man, I'd put my house on it.

Good to have you on Board Rocket.... Just wondering if you may have noticed any players in Div 2 that would be worthy of a pre season at the Dogs next year??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the record.....I'm scoffing at your inner/outer nerd mate! Far be it for me to doubt a bloke who takes such a level of interest. In fact, I hope for your personal excitements sake that the numbers are all close coming into the last round. Your calculator will be working overtime...

Good to have you on Board Rocket.... Just wondering if you may have noticed any players in Div 2 that would be worthy of a pre season at the Dogs next year??

There are many players out there in Div 2 of the WRFL that I'm sure would vastly improve the bulldogs list. God knows they need it. Although, as i'm sure you would understand Mr. From50 all names are kept top secret.

Can anyone tell me how Rob 'Mr Potatoe head' Glowacki has been going of late at Heights. From what I hear he lobs up to training when he feels like it. Is a very good player when he puts his mind to it. Was speaking to Mick 'the lolly pop man' Grima and he told me that Rob should be playing seniors with his ability. He seemed to think with Nick 'the Latin dancer' Caruana there was enough giant heads in the rooms already.

Sorry weapons, forgot to mention Deer Park and West Footscray - yes deer Park have shown a bit of form, particulary the last few weeks. You never know West might be due for a loss... But I think that might be wishful thinking. LOL. But you never never know....

yer mate thanks for remembering........lol
it is probably bigger than the others in the context of the year so far.........im not backing d/p ill save that for next week.....lol

yer we have the form and gonna need all of it with the run home........as far as i can remember d/p have a habbit of knocking west off in big games.........lets hope its this week........

ill tip the falcons over nth sunshine now that would be fantastic.........

If you were a betting man, i heard that you could of bought ten houses if you hadnt lost as much at the local TAB Eade.

But i guess everyone gets lucky eventually and i would have to agree with you

yer mate thanks for remembering........lol
it is probably bigger than the others in the context of the year so far.........im not backing d/p ill save that for next week.....lol

yer we have the form and gonna need all of it with the run home........as far as i can remember d/p have a habbit of knocking west off in big games.........lets hope its this week........

ill tip the falcons over nth sunshine now that would be fantastic.........
falcons over nth footscray that will be=================it will be a tough game for the devils especially on their crapy cow paddock but with nth nearly at full strength,will get over the line by a couple==================as for deerpark ,weapons i think they will actually scrap through on 5th spot, cant see nth sunshine getting up,not too much strength there and coburg left their run too late to even consider==========so thank your teams lucky stars=====lol

brunswick will beat nth sunshine at brunswick========that is a fact===========and by 4-8 goals.

If you were a betting man, i heard that you could of bought ten houses if you hadnt lost as much at the local TAB Eade.

But i guess everyone gets lucky eventually and i would have to agree with you

Think you need to check up on your sources. A correct statement would go along the lines of "I could of bought 10 houses with the money I've won at the local TAB."

No luck involved in that pick. Anybody with a slight football knowledge could work out this year's GF.

Think you need to check up on your sources. A correct statement would go along the lines of "I could of bought 10 houses with the money I've won at the local TAB."

No luck involved in that pick. Anybody with a slight football knowledge could work out this year's GF.
your pretty confident there mr eade============as like your beloved bulldogs:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back