WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
karim you say youare a truthful person well do youreckon sammy is any good from what i have seen this year he is the worst player there

Weapons well done to the deer park boys on making the finals NOT!!!! it shows money does talk rumour has it a few kegs were thrown to west to get the game called off , i guess sides will do just about anything to make it to the finals but in saying that u will have great form leading up to the 1st week of finals getting smashed in your next 2 games albanvale,heights. Your earlier thread stated that the consistent sides make it to the top 5 i guess ur right as u guys have been consistanly struggling for weeks just getting over the line against sides the other top4 teams would smash so u could be right.

TD didnt see or hear u on saturday at the coburg/heights game for u guys to go place i think alot has to do with number 18 he is ur key

Weapons well done to the deer park boys on making the finals NOT!!!! it shows money does talk rumour has it a few kegs were thrown to west to get the game called off , i guess sides will do just about anything to make it to the finals but in saying that u will have great form leading up to the 1st week of finals getting smashed in your next 2 games albanvale,heights. Your earlier thread stated that the consistent sides make it to the top 5 i guess ur right as u guys have been consistanly struggling for weeks just getting over the line against sides the other top4 teams would smash so u could be right.

TD didnt see or hear u on saturday at the coburg/heights game for u guys to go place i think alot has to do with number 18 he is ur key

18 is Mallia. Don't tell me you didn't tag him? I heard Heath ran amok.

9 of the best in the magoos on the weekend. Good call Devil. Could be a wildcard come finals time.

Only if you play him deep in the forwardline as he lacks mobility. You isolated Greto and I think Pante in the forward 50 for long periods against North Footscray and Faisel was pushed out too far from goal.

Great hands and an accurate kick but needs to be in the square and I'm not sure you don't feel you have better options closer to goal.

TD we look forward to heights getting all there players back as i have noticed they havent played for about 2-4 weeks so it will be great to see them trying to run around chasing us nothing better then bringing injured players straight back in underdone and when were on a high 8 out of our last 10 and still coming all we can do is beat who is in front of us

Underdone = Coburg Districts, a bit ironic after your post that we ran over the top of you with an 8 goal last term.

How do you know you didn't hear me when you don't know who I am. Was near the bench on Saturday and heard them giving it to you a bit for having 6 kicks in a game of football. Usual Coburg reaction from you getting sucked in by the crowd and responding. Not very professional and probably besides last year the reason along with fitness that Coburg always fall short. You did look a better side though and if you can keep everyone together and pick up a few could make finals next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahahahaha bad luck maybe next year we cant say that yet we still got 2 games left and hopefully finals.........still a chance to miss them.........lol.....but hey you wont be playing in them for sure now.........lol.......start training now champ:thumbsu:

consistant.......lol........more than the mighty districts........:p

hahahahaha bad luck maybe next year we cant say that yet we still got 2 games left and hopefully finals.........still a chance to miss them.........lol.....but hey you wont be playing in them for sure now.........lol.......start training now champ:thumbsu:

all the boys went to watch the albanvale game..........we will beat them this week no doubt about

all the boys went to watch the albanvale game..........we will beat them this week no doubt about it..........pumped up and ready to go

KARIM........herd there was 5 key injuries on the week end some of them for the rest of the year care to tell who they are or shall i do it.......:thumbsu:

And good riddance to them. Teams such as Gladdy Park and Magpies offer nothing postive to the league.

Just a point of interest, would the league be doing anything to try to keep Hoppers. Surely losing a big club like that wouldn't help with the creditability of the league.

So u just reckon throw out the struggling teams and keep the good ones, just to try and increase the creditability of the league, every team has something to offer to the league, even the poor struggling clubs down the bottom of Division 2.

So u just reckon throw out the struggling teams and keep the good ones, just to try and increase the creditability of the league, every team has something to offer to the league, even the poor struggling clubs down the bottom of Division 2.

Generally I agree with that. I can ceratilny see that Brunswick and the magpies add something to the comp.... but I can't think of one thing the Gladdy Park add??

If anyone can I would luv to hear it:thumbsu:

I tend to agree with you. If it wasn't for some of those poor struggling clubs down the bottom of Division 2 - there problem wouldn't be any Division 2 footy. So give these poor teams a break. I really feel for them. Not all the clubs are made of money...

Generally I agree with that. I can ceratilny see that Brunswick and the magpies add something to the comp.... but I can't think of one thing the Gladdy Park add??

If anyone can I would luv to hear it:thumbsu:

From all reports they give fat blokes a chance to play ones footy :thumbsu::D
They also hold the best pie nights in the wrfl .
A chance to play on one of the finest rectangular grounds in the wrfl !!
They also give every team a bye during the year some get 2

I think thats it :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back