WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt say all ppl at those clubs but the ppl u ar attracting keep jumping ship and the core players at places like magpies and gladdy and even brunswick r not good enough to sustain a decent playing level year after year.
magpies just cant seem to hold on to their juniors for wotever reason.
gladdy pay players like shep for years and when the money dries up he jumps ship.
brunswick dont have the committment from these new recruits year in year out (hopefully for their sake they can stick around and help the club for a while)

Heights r up the top every year because of the culture. once ppl come into our club they very rarely leave.

I am interested to hear what planning you need to do three weeks in advance. Game style? Player selections?

well coming up to finals you would like to know what kind of players you want to look at. some people would preform better on big grounds so you might have to take them into consideration and have a look how they are going in the twos etc. Also to try and implement some game plans in the next two rounds so you dont turn up to a final and try something that is completely new to a side. You would hope that your side has enough depth to be able to cover situations where as on a smaler ground where you have players who enjoy more contested ball and stoppages Vs a player who enjoys the open spaces wouldnt you

karim you say youare a truthful person well do youreckon sammy is any good from what i have seen this year he is the worst player there

Has the Big 41 done something to upset you lee 3? Thats 2 negative posts about him and from your previous posts you must be from Albanvale. Are you a mate of his taking the pi$$ or just one of those TOOLS that likes to stir up trouble at their own club?

karim you say youare a truthful person well do youreckon sammy is any good from what i have seen this year he is the worst player there

yes lee3 when sammys head is srewed on his a very good player.. got droped not long ago for his back chat on the field, has come back and havnt heard anything negative out of his mouth...
what have u got against him anyways?

hahahahaha bad luck maybe next year we cant say that yet we still got 2 games left and hopefully finals.........still a chance to miss them.........lol.....but hey you wont be playing in them for sure now.........lol.......start training now champ:thumbsu:

consistant.......lol........more than the mighty districts........:p

all the boys went to watch the albanvale game..........we will beat them this week no doubt about it..........pumped up and ready to go

KARIM........herd there was 5 key injuries on the week end some of them for the rest of the year care to tell who they are or shall i do it.......:thumbsu:

5 key injuries? very intrsting :) ill let u name em go on my man...:thumbsu:

Fingers crossed that the Dragons get Yarraville :thumbsu::thumbsu:

dont wanna play at altona?????i wouldnt either.........dissapointing when you get to the finals and cant have an even contest im talking about altona here.........if the wind is blowing can be very nasty with all the scoring to 1 end........to me thats not finals footy............

yarra, werribee any where but altona.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well coming up to finals you would like to know what kind of players you want to look at. some people would preform better on big grounds so you might have to take them into consideration and have a look how they are going in the twos etc. Also to try and implement some game plans in the next two rounds so you don't turn up to a final and try something that is completely new to a side. You would hope that your side has enough depth to be able to cover situations where as on a smaller ground where you have players who enjoy more contested ball and stoppages Vs a player who enjoys the open spaces wouldn't you
Early finals to be played at Altona and Yarraville (still awaiting final confirmation)
Grand Final at Chirnside Park on Sunday 9th Sept.

There you go..you can put all your plans together now!!!

I struggle to see how you think you have so many players to chop and change according to the ground you play at though. I would think that in Div2 local footy, you should/would know your 1's players from your 2's players by now and you have a best 18-24 team to field for any ground. I'm guessing the side wouldn't differ greatly regardless of where you play. My opinion is, I think you may be taking it a bit far in terms of a finals venue influencing all of the above but I guess there's nothing wrong with making sure all bases are covered to win the flag - particualrly with game plan and tactics on larger grounds

TD...can you provide your coaches opinion on the above?

Ash a few of the boys have nicknamed you the Turtle as everytime you went for a grab yesterday you seemed to duck your head, whats up with that!

hahahaha thanks mate that a new1, havnt herd it yet? maybe at training ya should get it started,

Rd 15 - Week Off
Rd 16 - North Footscray
Rd 17 - North Sunshine
Finals Wk 1 - Week Off
Finals Wk 2 - Sunshine Heights/Albanvale (sorry i'm writing d.p off)
Finals Wk 3 Week Off (If of course they win in Wk 2)

I know some people may prefer a run-in like this, but surely playing 3 games in 6 weeks leading into a GF could potentially be harmful.

I think if you look closely by the time they play (if they get there) in a grand final if West win the 1st final it will work out they have played 3 games in 7 weeks. Round 14 was a 30 goal win vs Wyndhamvale. Promote the old bodies and rest all you like but playing a grand final with that build up is by no way ideal.

its not about money its about culture and the people u bring into the club

Yes we have heard it all before about your loyalty and mateship.

The only reason Sunshine Heights don't pay their players and never have is because the club doesn't have any money and can't and is mis managed in relation to money. Yes the players are loyal but only because they have to be and the club can't attract sponsers.. Either that or someone has a pokie addiction and spends all of your money.

The only reason Sunshine Heights don't pay their players and never have is because the club doesn't have any money and can't and is mis managed in relation to money. Yes the players are loyal but only because they have to be and the club can't attract sponsers.. Either that or someone has a pokie addiction and spends all of your money.

Can you back any of that up GOOSE???

You wouldn't have a clue. You should be careful throwing around accusations like that

*** playing at Altona really stinks, i would rather play at yarravile's ground, It will be suprising which teams will prefer the bigger grounds, Deer Park will prefer yarravile wheras heights will like the big open spaces at Altona. Playing at Altona will be a good lead up to the grandfinal at chirnside,

*** playing at Altona really stinks, i would rather play at yarravile's ground, It will be suprising which teams will prefer the bigger grounds, Deer Park will prefer yarravile wheras heights will like the big open spaces at Altona. Playing at Altona will be a good lead up to the grandfinal at chirnside,

Sorry Tats but I'm trying to work out what you mean by *** because I cant figure out a bad word that has 3 letters in it.

Hows you ground coming up Weapons... the Dragons will be more than happy to play round 17 at Glengala if it's not up to scratch.

i will get back to u on that 1.......im sure with a bit of rain she will be sweet.........herd that west shirked the issue on sat we were in they wernt.....what can u do now though......

im sure you guys would love to play at home round 17.......lol.....i dont think so......looking forward to having a few froffies with your boys when yous come in for a couple..........lol.....im sure you and td will enjoy my shout......when we beat you......im serious too.....

Early finals to be played at Altona and Yarraville (still awaiting final confirmation)
Grand Final at Chirnside Park on Sunday 9th Sept.

There you go..you can put all your plans together now!!!

I struggle to see how you think you have so many players to chop and change according to the ground you play at though. I would think that in Div2 local footy, you should/would know your 1's players from your 2's players by now and you have a best 18-24 team to field for any ground. I'm guessing the side wouldn't differ greatly regardless of where you play. My opinion is, I think you may be taking it a bit far in terms of a finals venue influencing all of the above but I guess there's nothing wrong with making sure all bases are covered to win the flag - particualrly with game plan and tactics on larger grounds

TD...can you provide your coaches opinion on the above?

Exactly as you said the best 18-24 players, if you havent realised that means that at least three of those players are going to be in the 2's. If you havent realised there are 21 that get picked each week for the 1s. So the difference to another big marking forward/backman compared with an extra midfielder for routations through the bench. you answered your own question didnt you react

The club is doing very well with sponsors dill. It was decided a while ago that we wouldn't go down the path of paying players as football is a lot more enjoyable without all that rubbish and also to show that sides can be sucessfull in A2 without it.

Pokie addiction in ridiculous, if you had of said greyhound addiction it might have been believable. As GB50 says pull your head in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back