WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
its hotting up on bigfooty on a sunday night every 1 except the coburg followers are on here .........lol

na i wasnt there last week......will be there this week of course and youll definately hear me this week........just like you did in 03.........lol

cant wait mate.... oh every teams 2nds umpire is a hack including ours lol.. there not umpires so i dont expect anything more....just thought id add that

We already know....
Inella strained a bicep lifting his yellow envelope after the game... and

Kadour got a busted ear drum from the big RA RA RA speech that Bones gave before the game ... the sme one he gives before every game and at every break in the game):thumbsu:
\
We got you on that one gbf....Bones didn't coach yesterday....he wasn't there....
He might of had a speech prepared on paper but....ha ha....

RedDevil.. can you confirm that for the second week in a row ur PRES was involved in or started fights that cost you the game?

Apparently nobody is allowed to touch his son on the field...

Well finals time is finally here and the heat is building. Good luck to all involved except west footscray, north footscray, albanvale and deerpark. COME ON THE HEIGHTS.

its hotting up on bigfooty on a sunday night every 1 except the coburg followers are on here .........lol

na i wasnt there last week......will be there this week of course and youll definately hear me this week........just like you did in 03.........lol
Weapons, pretty funny LOL.
Just stick to working in the canteen pal. I rate most of your posts about as high as a broken kite.
Anyway good luck to your boys (your going to need it). Im predicting Deer Park to fold like deck chairs and go down by 15 goals (minimum).

Weapons, pretty funny LOL.
Just stick to working in the canteen pal. I rate most of your posts about as high as a broken kite.
Anyway good luck to your boys (your going to need it). Im predicting Deer Park to fold like deck chairs and go down by 15 goals (minimum).

YEP agreed moxy , first things first WEAPONS U R A FLOG .

Deer park not playing against west is by far THE weakest thing i have heard of grounds to hard! ha weak, next the boots will hurt their feet and if it rains it might be to slippery, weak.

Deer park should be stripped of ANY points for that game , when all the deer park boys run out just remember how much you deserve it:thumbsdown: ha joke!!

Well weapons your very smug how bout a game with districts for the final spot or will you run from that game to !!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Weapons, I find quite amazing how you are talking up Deer Park's finals chances after the performance they turned in on Saturday. I think you might be in for a big suprise when you go down by quite a hefty margin.

For the other final, a good chance for the Heights boys to get back at North for the defeat during the year. Should be a great game that could go either way, but I see the class of Heights being to much for North in the end.

Weapons, I find quite amazing how you are talking up Deer Park's finals chances after the performance they turned in on Saturday. I think you might be in for a big suprise when you go down by quite a hefty margin.

For the other final, a good chance for the Heights boys to get back at North for the defeat during the year. Should be a great game that could go either way, but I see the class of Heights being to much for North in the end.

I'd be surprised if deer park turned up !! car trouble ?? weapons start thinking about excuses now mate you guys will need them hope u get flogged !!:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Robbie Greto on finishing the season
as the leagues leading goalkicker. Great Leader of the club,
Champion player and most of all a Champion of a person.

I agree, well done Robbie BUT let's hope if all doesn't go well for heights and they don't go up to first div, he leaves and goes up to first diviy and has a crack!!! Even if he goes to another first div league!! And any heights person, can say what they like, thats just what i think!

I think you left the words toothless and drunk out.

By the way if Heights make it to the grand final who said it's West Footscray we would have to worry about. You are after all without your full forward who by the way came second in the league goal kicking behind a guy who actually passes many goals off unlike the hungry soft coward.

Do you actually play? before you shoot your mouth off about a guy who's almost 40 and probably has had more kicks in one year, then you have ever had?

cant wait mate.... oh every teams 2nds umpire is a hack including ours lol.. there not umpires so i dont expect anything more....just thought id add that

Agree with you here Karim, they are only helping out, and you can help but be biased.

Why with the game on the line, were you and Grainger on the bench, did not stick around after the game to hear anything about this.

Well done to Nth on a hard fought victory, Good luck to all on the weekend.

I agree, well done Robbie BUT let's hope if all doesn't go well for heights and they don't go up to first div, he leaves and goes up to first diviy and has a crack!!! Even if he goes to another first div league!! And any heights person, can say what they like, thats just what i think!

STUPID....
The bloke is 25
Played for the one club his entire life...250 odd games,
Appointed captain at 23.
Is now 25 and coming up to the peak of his ability in the next few years, Plays with his mates,
Bleeds Red White and Blue
Is in a YOUNG team that has come through together ans WILL win a flag

List any GOOD reason why he would want to leave?

STUPID....
The bloke is 25
Appointed captain at 23.
Is now 25 and coming up to the peak of his ability in the next few years, Plays with his mates,

Hey GBF the reason he would leave is because the money isnt good enough down at Heights.LOL.Not that anyone gets paid down at Dragon Land.Like GBF said he bleeds red white and blue

STUPID....
The bloke is 25
Appointed captain at 23.

Being in second division for the rest of his life!!!! is that a far reason, and as you said he's 25, gee surely there is someone you know that can get him a crack at a VFL preseason or something like, yep he does bleed your colours, and for your side come on mate, have a realistic look at it, if you guys go up, how many guys will you lose? All this talk about we$t going up and they haven't done s h i t themselves, finals time is when it counts and that is just about to start.

So how about you looking outside the square and have a look a maybe what robbie may want, if he fails (which i don't think he would) then he can always come back and finish his career at heights but people like yourself and others at heights maybe holding him there without you guys even realising. How about looking after a guy, who has done everything for your club, and giving him something, instead of taking off him.

And YES he may be quite happy sitting in 2nd div kicking goals against teams / players that are not competitive but i jus reckon, only a thought, that he'd love to have a crack at tougher competition!! Its only a thought, so don't sook up GoesBangFrom50 because you may lose some PERSONAL glory for yourself, if he does leave, which he probably won't anyway, because he is a very loyal person.

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: for you GoesBangFrom50

Do you actually play? before you shoot your mouth off about a guy who's almost 40 and probably has had more kicks in one year, then you have ever had?

I do play and very well too thank you. Don't get defensive, the guy is hungry as you know that, is soft as butter and hits people not looking at him. We all know that he is a coward him included get over it.

You don't know him so you don't have a clue.

He has had plenty of offers.

Gladstone Park for $$$
Glenorden for $$$
A pre season at Werribee

He is not interested. Just wants to play at Heights. And it has nothing to do with staying in Div 2. He would play at any level... as long as it is for the DRAGONS!!!

You seem to have an issue understanding this.... I'm not suprised that a REDNECK WE$T supporter fails to grasp the concept of LOYALTY!!!!

And YES he may be quite happy sitting in 2nd div kicking goals against teams / players that are not competitive but i jus reckon, only a thought, that he'd love to have a crack at tougher competition!! Its only a thought, so don't sook up GoesBangFrom50 because you may lose some PERSONAL glory for yourself, if he does leave, which he probably won't anyway, because he is a very loyal person.

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: for you GoesBangFrom50

Are you sure you are not talking about Lane there.

Just a knock and was precaution not to play remainer of game. 3 other injuries that are a little more serious for the West coaching staff. Lets see if you can find out who they are detective TD.

How about Saliba-foot, D'Ambrosio-groin, Evans-groin, Ziggy-groin, Geddes-back/groin/hamstring, Oldfield-knee/groin, Lane-ankle.

Interesting news on Lane - he had the injured ankle going into the game but selfishly went into the game for obvious individual reasons and made it worse. Whats the coaching staff thinking allowing that to happen. Even if it's better in 2 weeks it no way will be 100% sprinting wise.

Well done once again to Robbie Greto who always thinks of the team first.

Been abit quiet on the Nth F/scray front since saturdays game,no Red Devil/React/Dekkaroo/Dekkatwo and All eyes.
Know the coach probably want wont the guys on here this week,know all the heights guys get on here.
Should be cracking game, love a fast track for both sides to display there skills and then the loser wouldnt have no excuses, other than beaten by a better team on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back