WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyway I'm leaving maccas now so my free wifi will drop out and I have to get up late to get to centerlink so I can get paid Justin you are a good bloke just tried changing a culture of a club that was set in its ways

Thought their may have been a story .... Fair enough... Some teams and clubs just don't learn...
Just found out some more info about the stoods sacking
Apparently the suns best player (no name was given) doesnt like the way he coaches so instead of him walking the sacked the coach

Just found out some more info about the stoods sacking
Apparently the suns best player (no name was given) doesnt like the way he coaches so instead of him walking the sacked the coach
False.
Stoodley was goin to quit after the game Saturday someone told him that he wasn't Thinkin clearly so he didn't quit then within the next 48 hours was sacked

False.
Stoodley was goin to quit after the game Saturday someone told him that he wasn't Thinkin clearly so he didn't quit then within the next 48 hours was sacked
I heard his already trying to take players to a rival club any truths? You might get a ohone call off him heard youse get along grouse haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty sure one of the last coaches there was paid around 10k. He didn't care about the club, just cared about how to highlight his image by trying to transform a club he had no real connection with.
And when it didn't go to plan, well then it was everyone else's fault.
But that's what happens when people are trusted, and cash and ego were the only motivator.

Haha The bloke organised the biggest sponsor the club had ... Put in a lot of hours for blokes not to turn up to training...as well as the abuse he had to endure backstabbing from within

the easy option would have been to walk away ... The blokes that did walk away were the ones that didn't care..

Haha
Most of the sponsors money went to pay him didn't it?
I'm not saying he didn't work hard, but he did it for himself and not the club.
People walked away cos of his mightier than thou attitude, and he couldn't relate to the socio economic demographic of the club.
The players trusted in him early, but when his ego and inability to adapt took hold he lost many influential opinionators at the club.
So just ask yourself, how many people from the time he was at lavo actually respect or like the man.
You obviously loved him
Were you at lavo?????
Just remember that successful people don't care about the opinions of people that mean nothing.
To clear it up for you though, I was paid $10k per season for 3 seasons, have been the longest serving senior coach for 3 consecutive years in over 30 years. And I brought in over $20k in initiatives to raise money for the club including $4500 from Ferguson Plarre (every pie you buy helps build me retirement fund :)
If you reckon $10k to coach a club per season is a lot of money you have no idea. I make $10k now in a few weeks and don't have to deal with head cases on an almost daily basis!
Again I stand by my name and who I am whilst you keep taking pot shots... Just remember, you know who I am and you are just a faceless and nameless nothing, on here and in the real world too.

Your right I am no one
But a lot of no ones got you sacked.
It's your inability to make no ones into a team that cost you.
You make 10k in a few weeks?? Congratulations!!!!
No one asked how much you make, and no none probably cares.
Keep thinking your important. Your just another personal trainer, not really making a difference.
A pimple on the huge ass of the self image business.
But hey your rich!!!!!
Pies and personal fitness lol
Great pairing
Fattening em up and slimming em down
Just remember kid I announced I was resigning mid-season at the end of the season so no sacking made. You know I'm important, you're just jealous that you are a deadbeat. Look me up in Google I'm more than just a PT :)

So just ask yourself, how many people from the time he was at lavo actually respect or like the man.
You obviously loved him
Were you at lavo?????

Yeah obviously I do like him... I thought he was a good bloke Still keep in contact with him

Maybe in hindsight he wasn't a good fit for Lavo... Might have been better served at a club where guys wanted to take their footy even half seriously he came in with good intentions but pushing shit uphill for most of it

I've Been playing footy a long time now I'm close to 35 years old and can honestly say I've seen far far worse coaches than Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back