WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have hit the nail on the head when you said the amount of clubs within the radius remember though the problem will still be there even if they register with another league as far as sponsors player's etc is concerned what the league should have done is place clubs strategically where there would have been strong numbers per club both juniors and seniors and the amounts of income would not have changed that much to the league because of numbers at the clubs everyone would have had a bite of the cherry and you wouldn't have clubs struggling for money in those areas where with the older clubs they should do more to promote aussie rules at schools they should run clinics at these primary /secondary school's with players from local clubs so the kids have someone to relate to when they go and watch a game i hope the people who are going around to the club's see the lack of juniors that are not playing football and by promoting auskick on social media just doesn't cut it especially when their parents are 1st generation migrants in this country and they live in the older areas of our community

You probably make some really good points here but I have tried 3 times and just cant read it. A full stop here and there would make it easier ;)

**** me can we talk about the footy...actually Div 3!
It's possibly too high brow and intellectual for you and many...
It's actually pleasing to have 'named' people writing and not the many gutless and faceless snipers and trolls...
Also good to not have to read one in every 3 posts littered with 'so who do use play this week?' Or 'who do you's play this week?'

High Brow comment coming from Laverton? You have got to be kidding. This is 3rd Division Western Suburbs football isn't it. If you want to have an intelectual conversation join the VAFA.

NATHAN BOYD ANNOUCED AS SENIOR COACH FOR SEASON 2015
imagesCA0QK2FP--w310h232.jpg

Parkside Football Club is pleased to announce the appointment of Nathan Boyd as Senior Coach for Season 2015. The sub committee appointed by the club to search for a new coach made their recommendation over the weekend and we are pleased to welcome Nathan to our club.

Official Announcment can be FOUND HERE

Posted Monday 23rd March 2015

It's possibly too high brow and intellectual for you and many...
It's actually pleasing to have 'named' people writing and not the many gutless and faceless snipers and trolls...
Also good to not have to read one in every 3 posts littered with 'so who do use play this week?' Or 'who do you's play this week?'
Wow if you think that their conversation was high brow there is something wrong. Good on them for being named, I'm named on here and people know who I am but clearly your superior intelligence complex would have known that already.

So what players have stayed at parks if the likes of fluff, drew, Jamison , Pearcy then parks will be really hard to beat

So what players have stayed at parks if the likes of fluff, drew, Jamison , Pearcy then parks will be really hard to beat

I believe Fluff and another 6 players have gone to Mt Pleasant in the Heathcote league mate.. Well thats what I read!!

I read somewhere no players will be paid so anyone with ability would have left mate..

You don't see the teams playing them complaining that have elected to play them do you? There issue not yours... Ever thought that a lesser team may like to challenge themselves? See what it's like to be exposed, work harder?

Ironic that a man who has had a go at all the 'simple' people for making a 'simple' error by using yous or use instead of the plural you can't get a simple thing like their they're and there right. But hey, only I find it ironic, simple things amuse simple minds I guess.

If you're going to pick on people for their grammatical errors, you'd want to make sure your grammar is spot on. Or they're not the only ones that look 'simple'. There are two of you that now look 'simple'.

Wow if you think that their conversation was high brow there is something wrong. Good on them for being named, I'm named on here and people know who I am but clearly your superior intelligence complex would have known that already.

How DARE you??!! Do you know who are you speaking to? He's more intelligent, better looking, played at a higher level, a strong leader, part time comedian, business industry leader and all round good bloke. And you dare to question him??!

I think an apology is order from you Mr PenAndPaperJosh. I think this forum should be put on hold until that apology is delivered.

I had to get this in because Grassbag appears to be missing for a change. Oh gee whiz I hope 'JT' likes my post...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How DARE you??!! Do you know who are you speaking to? He's more intelligent, better looking, played at a higher level, a strong leader, part time comedian, business industry leader and all round good bloke. And you dare to question him??!

I think an apology is order from you Mr PenAndPaperJosh. I think this forum should be put on hold until that apology is delivered.

I had to get this in because Grassbag appears to be missing for a change. Oh gee whiz I hope 'JT' likes my post...
Might get you to MC my next public speaking gig! Good work knackers ;)

From the wrfl website

"Despite playing in the last six Division Two Grand Finals, Parkside found that the majority of the 2014 Premiership team and key committee members were no longer prepared to play with the club in 2015."

Great blokes down there

Mate if youse want excitment look get fb parksides getting right into haha

Yeah funny read but Really wrfl should be copping a flogging, they are the joke..

Over it all I just can't wait till the season starts and all the bf "super stars" show the country what they got, show most likely starting 12pm sat arvo :p

Gonna be a massive year according to bf all the recruits are gonna dominate div3 and at least 10 blokes gonna kick 100 goals.

One things for sure Braybrook ruckmen will kick 180+ :)

BF will continue to be blessed with laverton magpies dribble, week in week out :)

Parkside in div3 means we get to play on arguably the best ground in the comp and I get to towel up drewy like the good old days :p

all I know is I will do my hammy more times then the bf "super stars" will touch the footy.

If I havnt offended you yet I'm sorry I will get around to it soon, got an early start

Be good

#Cobras15

If kicks goals isn't Matthew Shep, ill go he for tiggy.
word of advice sheppa if your gonna create an account to stay incognito then please don't use your actual real birth date and the actual club you support.
Or the same name as your email address.......

If kicks goals isn't Matthew Shep, ill go he for tiggy.
word of advice sheppa if your gonna create an account to stay incognito then please don't use your actual real birth date and the actual club you support.
Hey shockster I am telling you I am not sheppa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back