WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the suns took off they took Westbournes premiership trophies and refuse to give them back.
The heart and soul stayed at westbourne and I dare say they will build and be strong than the suns.
Pathetic from the suns board to take off with "their" trophies.
#givethemback

Its an interesting one, where both parties are wrong and right.

Legally the suns are the club that technically won the flags, however the spirit of the old club has gone with the new club, with the Suns having a new feel about them.

Hard to say who is going to be better, Westbourne Grammanians is well ran, however Wyndham Suns have a junior program....

Imagine the angst if them two play each other in a praccy.....

mr shmarkside what are your thoughts on getting beaten by a division 3 side? omg how embarrassing for shmarkside

like either way you are losers; if you come down and dominate then you look like flat track bullies that should be playing a higher grade and if you even lose so much as a single game you look like absolute chumps

rip shmarkside

pack of winnie blues every game for every senior player thats like what 18x22x18 rounds assuming you don't play finals lets assume you do so 18x22x21 = 8k in winnie blues
then your coach gets a slab of VB and a pack of winnie blues thats 62x21 = 1k in coach payments

so roughly 9k

Noloyalty, good humour but what do you get for kicking 10 goals every week?? Lol.

mr shmarkside what are your thoughts on getting beaten by a division 3 side? omg how embarrassing for shmarkside

like either way you are losers; if you come down and dominate then you look like flat track bullies that should be playing a higher grade and if you even lose so much as a single game you look like absolute chumps

rip shmarkside

If we lose a game in D3 it would be treated exactly the same as in D2 or D1.. Review, Training and improvement on the things that didn't work. Just as any other club would..

I think you need to let go of this under 9 no score board no winners stuff and get with the program - have a crack on Saturdays and see how you go! Just the same as we are!

Mr Parkside, how would you have felt if last year you were advised Dear park were struggling a bit and were going to drop down to div 2 with a list that was still likely better then yours? Would you have seen it as a "challenge"?

As a rule, I'd accept the challenge... As I've said, win lose or draw for the betterment of WRFL having Parkside as a club outweighs anything else...

As a rule, I'd accept the challenge... As I've said, win lose or draw for the betterment of WRFL having Parkside as a club outweighs anything else...
So you mean to tell me you do not rate the other clubs because the league would be nothing without Parkside

Parkside15 if the club has struggled to have numbers because players don't want to take the field if they are going to get flogged every week, how do you think your players will go if they are still struggling in div 3? Will they decide to go elsewhere? It is all good and well to tell others to accept the challenge but it sounds a bit hypocritical when your side couldn't take the same challange(playing div 1).
I think if Parkside finish anywhere other than undefeated with another flag then the wrfl have made the right call.
if Parkside win the flag it'll make the wrfl look terrible as a league but I think it would look far worse for the league if a team folds because they go up to div 1 after winning the doc 2 flag. Ideally for the leagues sake Parkside are competitive enough to get some more numbers next season but don't smash the other div 3 sides week in week out.

If only common sense had prevailed and heights came down and Parkside went to div 2!

So you mean to tell me you do not rate the other clubs because the league would be nothing without Parkside

Actually if you check out the post again -

Looking at the bigger picture, survival of a club outweighs the agenda of most posters here. Div 3 is designed to give clubs a leg up when they need it. Parkside NEED a leg up & if it saves a club then it's the correct decision.

Weather the guys who left are correct or not - you've gotta see that the league is better not letting teams fold

Actually if you check out the post again -

Looking at the bigger picture, survival of a club outweighs the agenda of most posters here. Div 3 is designed to give clubs a leg up when they need it. Parkside NEED a leg up & if it saves a club then it's the correct decision.

Weather the guys who left are correct or not - you've gotta see that the league is better not letting teams fold
What does that say about the mentality of your players if they can field a side in div 3 but not div 2?

What does that say about the mentality of your players if they can field a side in div 3 but not div 2?

Last I checked the playing group weren't the ones who made the decision to play d3?? They had committed to wherever we ended up.. Attitudes are the same as any season - lets play footy....

So then why aren't you in div 1?

As below: the WRFL Board has decided...

The Western Region Football League Board has decided that the Parkside Football Club will line up in Division Three
in season 2015. (From the official media release)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Due to the piss weak attitude of the clubs players

Well mate if you think you've got the attitude required to better the club - training tomorrow night 6pm.. I'll happily introduce you to the group too...

Blokes I've met down there have a pretty solid attitude and had no problems working their tails off last night with the attitude of "Whoever, Whenever & Wherever"

Well mate if you think you've got the attitude required to better the club - training tomorrow night 6pm.. I'll happily introduce you to the group too...

Blokes I've met down there have a pretty solid attitude and had no problems working their tails off last night with the attitude of "Whoever, Whenever & Wherever"

Thanks for the offer mate but I've already got a club

As long as it's not div 1 obviously

You're missing the point. Why did the wrfl board have to make this decision in the first place?

As far as I am aware mercenaries left the club to go to rival clubs for $$$ and long time players retired after winning a flag which is common course..

Uncertainty within the group caused a change in coach and the situation last week was - either parkside fold or play d3

I don't agree with players walking for coin.. I think it's b/s - but the club and league met to discuss the most sustainable future..

I know $ offers to players weren't low ball, there was no instability in the rooms - but when one or two go disloyal mercenaries follow path...

Coach is a very professional based guy who wants to build another tilt at d1. If he's supporting d3 for a rebuild, then there's method to the decision..

Parkside, get the picture. No one wants you in div 3, no one finds it fair that clubs like sunny heights who are struggling are made to stay in a division they are likely to not win a game in and the winner of the Div 2 flag gets a hand me out from the WRFL and lands themselves in div 3. Congrats on keeping the club going, everyone wanted to see that but it does not out way the fact that a div 3 club will miss finals because the Div 2 premiers edged them out. Stop defending the descion, yes all clubs have to live with it but we don't have to like it. Please do not respond.

And every other club in div 3 hadn't said the same thing?

I think I saw braybrook say albanvale are their only competition

Sharks coach say we don't want to be in third division

And so on
Also red the artical braybrook don't want to be in div three as for Albanvale and sanctuary lakes wouldn't either
And braybrook know 100% Albanvale ain't there only threat
We have a lot of work to do down there still a lot of new guys!
Going to take a few weeks into the season before things click
Div3 will be theost competitive out of all divisions
Should be a cracker more close games then expected

With parkside don't want to see any club fold I reckon they deserve a chance to be in div three if it saves them from folding but if they dominate the first three should be out straight into div 2

so your new to the club parkside?

As far as I am aware mercenaries left the club to go to rival clubs for $$$ and long time players retired after winning a flag which is common course..

Uncertainty within the group caused a change in coach and the situation last week was - either parkside fold or play d3

I don't agree with players walking for coin.. I think it's b/s - but the club and league met to discuss the most sustainable future..

I know $ offers to players weren't low ball, there was no instability in the rooms - but when one or two go disloyal mercenaries follow path...

Coach is a very professional based guy who wants to build another tilt at d1. If he's supporting d3 for a rebuild, then there's method to the decision..

a bit harsh calling your 2014 premership players mercenaries?
Your minimum 2 years away from playing Division 1, that is if you choose to play at division 1 next time or will the club pull the pin again or be better preapred

Thanks for the offer mate but I've already got a club

As long as it's not div 1 obviously

Don't leave us all hanging Grassy. Which club will be graced with your services this year?

I'm sure there are enough blokes on here you have had a crack at (Scotty O) that wouldn't mind going to have a look at you play and critique your game for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back