WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's if you believe Karim is his real name. If it is, he is in the minority on bigfooty.

Besides, I'm not judging him by his name; that would akin to judging a book by its title.

I'm judging him by his contributions to this forum.
His contributions to this forum have far outweighed your own.
Mind you, you were judging him by the team he supports. If we we're going to do that then I'd be assuming you were a soft sook like North Melbourne...sorry Zachy boy

Last edited:
Good luck to all sides this weekend! Should be a good footy day today.. I'm excited to watch the two oldest clubs in the league go toe to toe!!

Beautiful conditions but a waterlogged ground at Tarneit for the 520 Cup. Full time Tarneit 9-13-67 Suns 10-7-67. Tarneit moral victors because of more scoring shots, Suns moral victors because they scored more goals. No doubt will be discussed over many sponsor's froffies tonight.

Titans should of got up, they destroyed the Suns in that second quarter. If they had some straight goal kickers that game would of been over at halftime

Was a nice touch having the kids run around at half time, my son loved it and enjoyed watching the seniors for half a game. Good people at Tarneit.

Last edited:
Laverton Seniors got up in the last couple of minutes against North Sunshine. FF for North Sunshine, No 1. jumper takes a good mark. I think he follows the book of Travis Cloke though.

Anyone from the games they watched or played in today care to give a quick run down and who stood out? Was down in Lilydale today so havent seen or heard anything. Cheers lads.

Anyone from the games they watched or played in today care to give a quick run down and who stood out? Was down in Lilydale today so havent seen or heard anything. Cheers lads.

Brent Kelly kicked 8 and Parkside ran over top of brookers.. 90 odd point turn around..

Tarneit v Wyndham surprise

Some great games in div 3 today.. I'm stoked to see tarneit getting some reward for their hard work they will take that down as a win IMO..

Albanvale V sharks was a ripper game albanvales midfield was the difference I think & that cuthbsrtson is a dead set star one of the better leaders I have seen running around div2/3.. All in all good game!

Good to see my old boys get their 1st win over the road runners no doubt lots of beers flowing at Merton st

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some great games in div 3 today.. I'm stoked to see tarneit getting some reward for their hard work they will take that down as a win IMO..

Albanvale V sharks was a ripper game albanvales midfield was the difference I think & that cuthbsrtson is a dead set star one of the better leaders I have seen running around div2/3.. All in all good game!

Good to see my old boys get their 1st win over the road runners no doubt lots of beers flowing at Merton st
was a great game , pleyed in the spirit local footy shud be played, and as many beers that we were drinkning the nth sunshine boys and supporters were drinking as much with us, great contest betweeen 2 of the battlers

We played really well considering we had a few out, as did Suns. Sadly though it's another game where accurate goal kicking would have got us over the line. Very proud of the boys though considering nobody gave us any chance of getting within 5 or so goals.
Also injured calf and running water for two games isn't a good mix...

We played really well considering we had a few out, as did Suns. Sadly though it's another game where accurate goal kicking would have got us over the line. Very proud of the boys though considering nobody gave us any chance of getting within 5 or so goals.
Also injured calf and running water for two games isn't a good mix...
Can I ask joshy, do use practice shots on goal at training cos it doesn't seem like use are improving in that area which is a shame, use could of almost best every team ya played if ya kicked straight which is a shame

Can I ask joshy, do use practice shots on goal at training cos it doesn't seem like use are improving in that area which is a shame, use could of almost best every team ya played if ya kicked straight which is a shame
Yea a lot of our drills involve some sort of goal kicking part. Not much dedicated goal kicking though, definitely cost us a bit against Suns and Braybrook though...just happy the team are playing well this year.
I keep telling them to chuck me up forward so I can show them how it's done haha

Yea a lot of our drills involve some sort of goal kicking part. Not much dedicated goal kicking though, definitely cost us a bit against Suns and Braybrook though...just happy the team are playing well this year.
I keep telling them to chuck me up forward so I can show them how it's done haha
Haha ur forwards and Mids need a few full sessions of goal kicking!

Brent Kelly kicked 8 and Parkside ran over top of brookers.. 90 odd point turn around..

Tarneit v Wyndham surprise

G'day mate,
What's the go with this Brent Kelly. What's his background as from what I understood Parkside are struggling off field, hence moving to div3. If this Kelly is that good how is he allowed to play div3 as would clearly be getting well paid, as possibly the highest paid in div3.
I don't wish to bring up this whole Parkside in div3 stuff, but they are supposedly struggling and just beaten the premiers from last year and he kicks a lazy 8.. Something still not right IMO..

G'day mate,
What's the go with this Brent Kelly. What's his background as from what I understood Parkside are struggling off field, hence moving to div3. If this Kelly is that good how is he allowed to play div3 as would clearly be getting well paid, as possibly the highest paid in div3.
I don't wish to bring up this whole Parkside in div3 stuff, but they are supposedly struggling and just beaten the premiers from last year and he kicks a lazy 8.. Something still not right IMO..
Just let it go Turbo.......we don't need Altonabatman to start ranting and raving about Parkside AGAIN........Football is in good shape in div 3

I said this at the start of the season to some blokes parkside will take us all for a ride an hold blokes back an not play them everygame so it looks like the wrfl made the right call letting them play divi 3 an thay will come good at the right time thay are to arrogant to have gone to divi 1 and get flogged everygame.
Good on Lavo for getting there first win an a club legend kicking there winning goal in Bryan Lawry.
On tarneit good on them for improving you still didn't win let alone have knocked off any top team .

looking forward to heading down to Robert Bruce next week for the grand final re match. So after next weekend everyone will have played each other and I think atm the top 4 will finish as.

Albanvale
Suns
Parkside
Sanctuary

Any of those sides could win it this year in my eyes.

G'day mate,

Think you'll find that 15-17 of Parkside best senior blokes are all from the club as juniors and played in an under 18 premiership together.. loyalty helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back