WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the parkside crew have already got the back to back shirts and caps made up.
Amazing effort by this struggling club to back up there Div 2 flag with a div 3 shows why they are the fdfl/wrfl most successful senior club.
They will need to buy a bigger trophy cabinet

Just wanted to know who has won there clubs bnf's seniors and ressies?

If I were to guess for each club:
Albanvale: Cuthbertson
Parkside: Ashman
Suns: Iannacone
SL: Dinan
Laverton: Lawry
NS: Larizza
Braybrook: Calleja

Will not comment on Tarneit as I know the result, but is yet to be held.

Win or lose parkside have been more than competitive this year an with the blokes who I'm hearing are going back should go into divi 2 an tough it out because thay will smash teams next year in div 3

The word on the street is that WRFL
will be introducing a Parkside flavoured sausage.
They reckon they have perfected the taste after 18 rounds of taste testing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But then again it is a Parkside sausage so it's gonna be great to see how cheat and lie will taste
A Parkside sausage? If you put it on the bbq it will go nicely whilst the plate is warm but once that plate is hot and it's time to finish up it will roll off the bbq. Exactly like the football club, just didn't want to take the next step.

Whose going to win the bog award this week, if Parkside get up Id put my money on ashman, his there go to man, Parkside would fall apart without him! Not saying that the others arnt good footballers! It's just his the first point of call all the time!!! And if the cobras get up! I'd probably go for brooksy, just provides so much for that team! Best of luck to both mobs ! Going to be a good game of footy!!! One that the rest of the teams in the compition would be jealous off ! I know I am!

Whose going to win the bog award this week, if Parkside get up Id put my money on ashman, his there go to man, Parkside would fall apart without him! Not saying that the others arnt good footballers! It's just his the first point of call all the time!!! And if the cobras get up! I'd probably go for brooksy, just provides so much for that team! Best of luck to both mobs ! Going to be a good game of footy!!! One that the rest of the teams in the compition would be jealous off ! I know I am!
I think Siriani needs 2 or 3 goals for 100 as well

Win lose or draw this week for parkside this week, indies or NathB is out,
Deal done for Parkside legend John Sharp to take over the reins, looking at getting the old crew back together

Deal done for Parkside legend John Sharp to take over the reins, looking at getting the old crew back together
Hopefully not in this competition tho!! Poor nath B tho , what has he done really tho to be given the flick ?

Yeh money will be back players will be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back