WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Centrals vs Albanvale for me, interesting to see how the kids coming through back end of last season at the centrals have developed

North sunshine went down by around 6 goals to Watsonia . Looked good for the first 3 quarters against a decent nfl side

Let's not read to much into it.
Watsonia was down five players who will be in their firsts and the seconds had three of their firsts in it also.
North were very lucky.

Centrals beat Albanvale by 4 goals. Ressies won aswell.
Don't you mean the reserves beat the Suns reserves, not great from Albanvale, hope they had a few missing, mind you not inspired recruiting serial club hoppers, made up of divvy 3 reserve players.

West beat Glenorden by 18 points over 6 quarters. I wasn’t there though so don’t know about either sides numbers.
Would have thought evan a pretty ordinary divvy 2 team would have beaten a newly formed team, west have many missing?

How did GO look?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's not read to much into it.
Watsonia was down five players who will be in their firsts and the seconds had three of their firsts in it also.
North were very lucky.
Evidently a heap of their were still missing as well. I heard the big ruckman was absent for 1, and he's a bloody unit. Everyone has nowhere near their preferred line up at this time of year.

Regardless a good win from a traditionally shit side
No North Sunshine
Watsonia?
No North Sunshine

They never won the game?

Evidently a heap of their were still missing as well. I heard the big ruckman was absent for 1, and he's a bloody unit. Everyone has nowhere near their preferred line up at this time of year.

I've been hearing about this big ruckmen for a while now, is he a magic rabbit?
Watsonia, was a big step above NS.

Braybrook looked at the level of Under 9's today against a smooth North Coburg.

Looks like the 3rd division will be Titans, Suns and if you believe the hype after the Wests game, Glen Orden could be the top three.

They never won the game?

Looks like the 3rd division will be Titans, Suns and if you believe the hype after the Wests game, Glen Orden could be the top three.

Or the question could be if Wests played Div 3 where would they finish. I think you can lock the two Tarneit sides in the top four, the other 2 spots really any of the other 6 teams could fill these.

Or the question could be if Wests played Div 3 where would they finish. I think you can lock the two Tarneit sides in the top four, the other 2 spots really any of the other 6 teams could fill these.

Makes no sense, wests are a div 2 side.

The point was Glenorden after the Wests performance might be a chance for finals, my point is if West played in Div 3 they wouldn't make the finals

That's not a point, it's an assumption.

I could also say the same about Port Melbourne in season 2017 making the AFL Finals and Melbourne not making the VFL's.
It's jibberish at best.

Wests are in 2nd Division and from what I heard they played mainly their younger players and they had five players who had never play aussie rules before. The coach seems to be using the practice matches for what they were intended for, trialling players in positions they don't usually.
People seem to think the season has already started,

Ladder predictions for the year!
And a smoky who might surprise!
Tarneit
Suns
Heights
Centrals/Lavo
Glenorden may not get some cleared!
North sun
Brookers

No Iam not mad I’ve heard in the wires Lavo are heading in the right direction and will shake a few sides!
Laugh now but respect will be earnt come August.

Ladder predictions for the year!
And a smoky who might surprise!
Tarneit
Suns
Heights
Centrals/Lavo
Glenorden may not get some cleared!
North sun
Brookers

No Iam not mad I’ve heard in the wires Lavo are heading in the right direction and will shake a few sides!
Laugh now but respect will be earnt come August.

First post and you dish up a plate of dog crap. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back