WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

News on the grapevine that a number of Albanvale players have heard how big the ground is and decided that they no longer want to travel the 2 and a half hours so the praccy match has been cancelled. Sounds like some fitness worries out of Robert Bruce Reserve.
Very true we are only taking half our squad but still field 2 competitive sides the other half will stay here and have an intra club match sat arvo at “Robert Bruce” reserve

News on the grapevine that a number of Albanvale players have heard how big the ground is and decided that they no longer want to travel the 2 and a half hours so the praccy match has been cancelled. Sounds like some fitness worries out of Robert Bruce Reserve.
More like 3 hours but it is a big ground and big trip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait until you see our final clearances and then let us know what you think. We haven’t announced our last set of recruits intentionally.
Here we go.. the inevitable has finally happened. What’s with all the mystery around the recruits? The suspense is killing me now 🥱

Last edited:
Here we go.. the inevitable has finally happened. What’s with all the mystery around the recruits? The suspense is killing me now 🥱
Hear your mob only had 20 players against Douttas. No reserves equals no club. Hope you blokes have some rabbits in your hat.

Hear your mob only had 20 players against Douttas. No reserves equals no club. Hope you blokes have some rabbits in your hat.
Why don’t we have this discussion over in the Div 1 thread? You may feel abit out of depth to start with but you will start to feel confident to voice your dribble after time. I know it’s been a long time for you guys being amongst the big boys but it’s okay we don’t bite little man. 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Last edited:
Why don’t we have this discussion over in the Div 1 thread? You may feel abit out of depth to start with but you will start to feel confident to voice your dribble after time. I know it’s been a long time for you guys being amongst the big boys but it’s okay we don’t bite little man. 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
A passive aggressive boy. Let me guess, mummy smacked you during potty training.

Deer Park tough man. Sub specie dickheadus weak. Habitat Duffy St. Observed on social media, but extinct in the wild. A shy creature of no danger to adult males.

You forgot first heard or seen of in 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back