Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Parkside
2.Western Magpies
3. Albanvale
4. Deer Park
5.Yarraville

Interesting now that Glenorden have pulled out and the fixture has changed for the last 5 rounds.

Albanvale and Deer Park play this Friday night and again now in 3 weeks. If they split it one win each Albanvale should hold onto 3rd with a better %.

Deer PARK should be able to hold Albanvale off at home on the big stage but Western MAPIES also verse PARKSIDE also if Yarriville can knock off a top side than it opens right up.

The WRFL has changed the Deer Park vs Albanvale game back to the Saturday morning because they have not came down to check the ground lights yet (even know the juniors have been playing Friday night games for the last month). And they won't come down to check them before Friday

The WRFL has changed the Deer Park vs Albanvale game back to the Saturday morning because they have not came down to check the ground lights yet (even know the juniors have been playing Friday night games for the last month). And they won't come down to check them before Friday

How and when did you here that. :confused::confused:

Any good bottom age kids playing? I'm playing 18's next year, and I'm not that good (or fit) so I'll play C's, so I was wondering.

Albanvale have a list of 26 players. Of those only 2 go up next year. There are 5 kids who are 15 or 16 and should be playing under 16's. There are also about 15 that still have another 2 years.

A couple of big games this week

Albanvale v Yarraville/Seddon
Western Magpies v Deer Park

All teams will play finals in those matches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sitting 2nd (Equal Top)

yes big games this week for both clubs in all 3 grades........

unit you would love our ground at the minuite no rabbit holes good grass cover and yes the new rooms are fantastic.......looking f/ward to seeing your new establishment is all up and running......???

unit you would love our ground at the minuite no rabbit holes good grass cover and yes the new rooms are fantastic.......looking f/ward to seeing your new establishment is all up and running......???
So ur telling me Deer Park doesnt have 100 yr old clubrooms anymore? good work

Yeh our new rooms r up. It wasnt new rooms just a big add on but it certainly has made the place look alot better

I havnt been able to go and watch much of the Albanvale games this year but can anybody tell me how Clay Dalton has been going this year ?

No rabbit holes. LOL. your kidding weapons. Check the pocket down the new club rooms end. The under 18 game on Saturday was delayed at the start while they put dirt in a hole that you could put your foot in. :thumbsu:

No rabbit holes. LOL. your kidding weapons. Check the pocket down the new club rooms end. The under 18 game on Saturday was delayed at the start while they put dirt in a hole that you could put your foot in. :thumbsu:

why......do you still have sour grape's.........lol

still its in joseph gutnick..........maybe we should get some of you ferrits to come down and have a crack at the rabbit population in ORICA......:eek:

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Deer Park/Sunshine for premiers 08
Have beaten everyone ahead of them
Lavo 2twice
Parkside 1once
Albanvale 2twice
well balanced hard working team

Deer Park/Sunshine for premiers 08
Have beaten everyone ahead of them
Lavo 2twice
Parkside 1once
Albanvale 2twice
well balanced hard working team
The reason why yous won on the weekend is because yous took better advantage of the wind plus our captain and vice captain were playing with a broken hand and two torn hamstrings.

Its not like yous smashed all those sides either.

Albanvale r poo i dont rate them at all but the other two teams you only just beat.

Lavo by 3 and 15 points
and Parkside by 2 goals

Both r good sides and will recover from those losses, in my opinion Parkside is the best side in the comp they will be very hard to stop.

1 PARKSIDE
2 WESTERN MAGPIES
3 DEER PARK/SUNSHINE
4 ALBANVALE
5 YARRAVILLE SEDDON

6 WILLIAMSTOWN JUNIORS
7 HOPPERS CROSSING
8 BRAYBROOK

Ladder as it stands:

Western Magpies wont drop we have Hoppers and Braybrook in the next 2 weeks and then Albanvale which i dont expect us to lose.

Good chance we will get a home final aswell because Laverton Park will host junior finals again.

So for week one of the finals it would be:

Western Magpies v Deer Park (SATURDAY) Winner plays Parkside
Albanvale v Yarraville/Seddon (SUNDAY) Loser drops out

The reason why yous won on the weekend is because yous took better advantage of the wind plus our captain and vice captain were playing with a broken hand and two torn hamstrings.

Its not like yous smashed all those sides either.

Albanvale r poo i dont rate them at all but the other two teams you only just beat.

Lavo by 3 and 15 points
and Parkside by 2 goals

Both r good sides and will recover from those losses, in my opinion Parkside is the best side in the comp they will be very hard to stop.

Unit you are a dead set flog. How does anyone play with a broken hand and 2 torn hamstrings.

You would want to win your last 3 now as you have been pumped your boys up. Pretty arrogant to call a side that you play in 3 weeks and maybe finals as well as poo.

From what i have heard you are fat little full back that battles anyway. :thumbsu:

Unit you are a dead set flog. How does anyone play with a broken hand and 2 torn hamstrings.

You would want to win your last 3 now as you have been pumped your boys up. Pretty arrogant to call a side that you play in 3 weeks and maybe finals as well as poo.

From what i have heard you are fat little full back that battles anyway. :thumbsu:

nope ive got unit covered....battles yes.......definately not fat.........:thumbsu:

So far Deer Park/Sunshine has had the wood over Lavo and beaten Parkside and are on equal points with the same run home
Braybook
Albanvale
and Hoppers in that order i think

Unit 27 i was at the game on saturday morning & your captain had nothing wrong with his legs because we didn't have a problem chasing & hitting the players after they had kick the footy. And if you must know Deer Park/Sunshine were without there leading goal kicker, forward pocket, Centre Half Forward & there number one ruckman (who both were out with on reports) so there is no need to make excusses. All I can say after talking to the boys that they would be looking forward to playing you guys again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back