WRFL Under 18C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unit you are a dead set flog. How does anyone play with a broken hand and 2 torn hamstrings.
Our vice captain played with a hammy and broken hand

Bryan had a hamstring and sprained ankle, bryans a freak to battle it out the way he did

We r looking forward to playing deer park again. Im not saying thats the reason we lost because Deer Park deserved to win im just saying that next time around it might be a little different considering Bryan is arguably the best player in the comp

So far Deer Park/Sunshine has had the wood over Lavo and beaten Parkside and are on equal points with the same run home
Braybook
Albanvale
and Hoppers in that order i think
The umpires beat us in the first game against them and i dare any deer park/sunshine player to question me on that

If the Lavo player didn't swear at the umpire you would have won the first game. But thats still the down side to the Lavo team is they can be two undisciplined at times & that will kill you guys come finals time when you have offical umpires

If the Lavo player didn't swear at the umpire you would have won the first game. But thats still the down side to the Lavo team is they can be two undisciplined at times & that will kill you guys come finals time when you have offical umpires
Weve learnt from that and we havnt been that undisclipline since but still the umpiring in that game was terrible. The old fool who was umpiring should retire to his nursing home and never set foot on a footy field again.

Our vice captain played with a hammy and broken hand

Bryan had a hamstring and sprained ankle, bryans a freak to battle it out the way he did

We r looking forward to playing deer park again. Im not saying thats the reason we lost because Deer Park deserved to win im just saying that next time around it might be a little different considering Bryan is arguably the best player in the comp

Every player in this competition has played under duress, injury and pain. Sounds like this guy is terminator :D

The umpires beat us in the first game against them and i dare any deer park/sunshine player to question me on that

The umpires didn't beat you. Stop making excuses.

Weve learnt from that and we havnt been that undisclipline since but still the umpiring in that game was terrible. The old fool who was umpiring should retire to his nursing home and never set foot on a footy field again.

Again excuses.

You have flogged almost every team on here and have made your own team sound like your AFL quality. Sometimes teams aren't as good as you think they are.

Unit 27 no team in there right mind will play players that have a broken and have niggles leading into the finals campaign you get them right, you still have an undiscplined side who throughs cheap shots and when its not going there way give up and complain....

Was looking at the fixture and Deer park play Albanvale again this week

Big game for Albanvale becoz if they dont win then they have 0% chance of playing in a qualifying final

Deer park will be too strong in my opinion

Also Parkside play Yarraville again in Rnd17, Weird fixture

Was looking at the fixture and Deer park play Albanvale again this week

Big game for Albanvale becoz if they dont win then they have 0% chance of playing in a qualifying final

Deer park will be too strong in my opinion

Also Parkside play Yarraville again in Rnd17, Weird fixture

next two games wont count for much..
the top 5 wont change at all.

unit27,
U still haven't changed still making excuses for lavo not winning....use just rnt good enough this year i dnt think use will go very far this yera in the finals.

i reckon it will be a Deer park/sunshine vs Parkside granny:thumbsu:

unit27,
U still haven't changed still making excuses for lavo not winning....use just rnt good enough this year i dnt think use will go very far this yera in the finals.

i reckon it will be a Deer park/sunshine vs Parkside granny:thumbsu:
You can have your opinion thats fine

Arent good enough? We will see

You can have your opinion thats fine

Arent good enough? We will see

unit27
we will see and wen lavo dnt make it u can say sorry to everyone that u have spoken shit bout on the site.....cause thats all u eva do
and i wouldnt be surprised if braybrook give use a run for ur money this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unit27
we will see and wen lavo dnt make it u can say sorry to everyone that u have spoken shit bout on the site.....cause thats all u eva do
and i wouldnt be surprised if braybrook give use a run for ur money this week.
All i do is talk shit on this site il admit it. This is just something for me to do on my lunch breaks at Uni but if it means bagging the crap out of idiots like u then that puts a smile on my face.

By the way il talk serious now ..

I cant believe how cocky u ppl from Deer Park/Sunshine are. Uve beaten us by 3 and 15 pts this season. Ur starting to act like the qualifying final will be a walkover when it clearly wont be. IMO we have a much better side and we r better balanced all around the ground and it will prove itself come finals time.

Lets not forget that u did lose to Yarraville/Seddon this year by a few goals and remember that they have been slaughtered in the last 2 weeks and did lose to Hoppers Crossing earlier on in the year.

Parkside v Western Magpies GF (Still the 2 best teams by a mile)

Unit 27 your the biggest joke... accept that you were beaten how can you keep going about how your better than us...settle down we had a slip up like Geelong against Collingwood nothing major. Were a much better side and thats it..... Albanvale :thumbsdown:0-3:thumbsu: DP/SUN, Lavo :thumbsdown:0-2:thumbsu: DP/SUN, Parkside :thumbsdown:0-1:thumbsu: DP/SUN. Thts twhta we have done to the TOP4 ok........

Unit 27 your the biggest joke... accept that you were beaten how can you keep going about how your better than us...settle down we had a slip up like Geelong against Collingwood nothing major. Were a much better side and thats it..... Albanvale :thumbsdown:0-3:thumbsu: DP/SUN, Lavo :thumbsdown:0-2:thumbsu: DP/SUN, Parkside :thumbsdown:0-1:thumbsu: DP/SUN. Thts twhta we have done to the TOP4 ok........

Well we have beaten every1 bar deer park. Im not goin on about how we r better than yous everytime i try and talk about something else some idiot from deer park brings it up again and i defend my team again and again..

It will all sort itself out in the qualifying final!

Well we have beaten every1 bar deer park. Im not goin on about how we r better than yous everytime i try and talk about something else some idiot from deer park brings it up again and i defend my team again and again..

It will all sort itself out in the qualifying final!

unit27,
You keep saying u wait till this match wait till that match Deer park/sunshine have bet use twice already so0o clearly they are the better side.....so there is no need to say wait till finals cos they will beat use again:thumbsu:

unit27,
You keep saying u wait till this match wait till that match Deer park/sunshine have bet use twice already so0o clearly they are the better side.....so there is no need to say wait till finals cos they will beat use again:thumbsu:
You make me laugh :D

The lavo boys can see what you people are writing and are just getting more hungry

Parkside have it wrapped up, we versed Sunshine/DP earlyier in the year, and flogged them by almost 100 points, i don't see too much in them, can't say much for C grade sadly :mad:

But lead by there big captain Joshy, the will come out clear winning and have the cup in there wanting hands at the end.:eek:

Parkside have it wrapped up, we versed Sunshine/DP earlyier in the year, and flogged them by almost 100 points, i don't see too much in them, can't say much for C grade sadly :mad:

But lead by there big captain Joshy, the will come out clear winning and have the cup in there wanting hands at the end.:eek:

Would have to say they r easily the favourites. Have only lost 3 games for the year and there biggest losing margin was only by a goal i think, theyre a good side and will be hard to beat.

By the way I cant let this slip ....

DEER PARK/SUNSHINE
6.13-49

def. by

HOPPERS CROSSING
8.12-60​

What happened boys :eek: , ideal preperation for finals i wouldve thought

All shit aside..

Im gona put tips in for this week

Lavo v Deer Park - Lavo have been the main contender for Parkside all year and Deer Park came down from C's to be a challenger. Of course i think my team will win

Albanvale v Yarraville - Albanvale have been top 3 for 3/4 of the year until deer park came along and took it from them, theyre not good enough to beat the top 3 sides but should beat Yarraville in a close one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back