WRFL Under 18C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are we playing on Altona no1 or Altona no2? Last week the Altona commitee told us it would be the bigger ground but the league is saying the smaller ground.

Well done to lavo deserved the win,
but i just think that parkside are goin to be to strong for lavo...parkside have a pritty good team all round. It will be good cos both sides like to run wit the ball alot
should be interesting :thumbsu:

Should be a great game. Both teams very competitive and it will be good to see how Grand Final pressure influences player confidence and skills. Parkside may feel they have the upper hand over WMFC, but we all know that this may be a fatal way to enter into a game (As shown by Deer Park's 2008 history against WMFC).

Cheers,

We also have to remember back to round 3 when we defeated Parkside. That was probably the only time we played good football against them and the other 2 times was just filth. If Western Magpies come out to play football instead of being un-disclipline then we are in for a cracker.

Another thing that WMFC bloke brought up is also true with the fact that Deer Park had the wood over us during the year but then when it mattered we were far too good. Hopefully the boys can take the same attitude out there against the benchmark of the competition in Parkside.

Either way, Parkside should expect to be playing a whole new team from what they have faced during the season. The past few weeks, we have been trying new strategies on field which have shown to be quite successful. Parkside u18s now have the biggest game they will ever face on sunday morning.

Cheers,

Either way, Parkside should expect to be playing a whole new team from what they have faced during the season. The past few weeks, we have been trying new strategies on field which have shown to be quite successful. Parkside u18s now have the biggest game they will ever face on sunday morning.

Cheers,
Ayden Andrew Charles Bourne is the key to Lavos success, if Parkside shut him down then WMFC r in trouble!

Its true that Ayden Bourne is a real contender for grand final BOG. Its been quite the debate on where his glorious player can achieve the most damaging effect against the opposition, but the Western Magpies Football Club have decided to use this professional in the way he is suited best to shatter the Parkside backline.

Cheers,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill speak on behalf of the boys, the result didn't go our way, parkside were better on the day, but at least the boys had a crack but unfortunately it wasnt to be.
Parkside were just the better team. Our boys played and gave there all and the game was very close up until half way through the last quarter when Parkside ran away with the game and we were unable to keep up with them.

The main difference was big Josh Goldsmith for them. Everytime we went forward he chopped us up and cut our supply to our forwards. Hes a good player, and a good bloke aswell

Well done Parkside
Deserving Premiers

how did lavo go on the week end............?
Mate if ur trying to rub it in then thats sad

Fact is we made it to the grand final and Deer Park/Sunshine didnt when they were all so confident of doing so after claiming that they were a much better side before the finals series began ;)

I cant believe Darcy McMahon won the league BnF

I wouldnt even say hes in Parksides top 5 best players, i know from playing on him that hes definately not the best player in the league but i guess the umpires (who dont have a clue) saw it differently.

I cant believe Darcy McMahon won the league BnF

I wouldnt even say hes in Parksides top 5 best players, i know from playing on him that hes definately not the best player in the league but i guess the umpires (who dont have a clue) saw it differently.

deserving winner, had the better of lavo a couple of times this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back