Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

It can be one or the other. Not that black and white

What new information came to light about AZ exactly?

Thats not a new information situation. Thats a change of policy to cover up your immense failing one in not having a plan B. Stop sugarcoating it

They didnt do it months ago so a irrelevant stat altogether? If you want to go to should haves you should probably say we should have took up 0.5% of US Pfizer order for example?

A GP isnt the global authority on anything. They are advice givers, people can follow that advice. Stripping that power from people was a immense failure really and all done for political reasons. Unless you have other examples when medicines were stripped of the shelves for only certain people but given to others?

For someone who doesnt want to be black or white or pick sides, this post does nothing but that. You want black and white answers to core questions and you want to protect the political decision makers to the hills

What on earth is the point you're trying to make here?

Where was I sugarcoating anything?
Where did I say any stats were irrelevant?
Where was I 'protecting' the decision makers?

They should have put the information in the hands of the GP's months ago, the same way we do with every other vaccine, where the individual can go and talk to their GP about their personal situation.

You've literally made up your own argument, then gone on a rant, about things I never said.

Well done.

Nah, you're wrong, again.

You can't just go and read McGowan's statement, and decide that everyone who isn't in your 'team' is definitely in favour of greyhound racing remaining open, for example.

If you read the bible and go to church, you support the institutions and the words in that book. You cant rip out the pages you dont like and just read the ones you do. You dont get to be on that high horse you want to be on im afraid

If you read the bible and go to church, you support the institutions and the words in that book. You cant rip out the pages you dont like and just read the ones you do. You dont get to be on that high horse you want to be on im afraid

Black & White thinking, yet again.

How do you even function in the real world?

Plenty of people go to church that don't believe in the literal interpretation of the bible, for a start.

Is eveyone okay with greyhound racing being on while cancer diagnostics are shut?

I mean this is what everyone is supporting in the end
i did directly say that it was shit, not sure what else you are looking for here.

A bit more passion from people is what I want so thats a damn good start and kudos

I think people are accepting this policy a bit too easily really. Its just depressing to watch

Perhaps people should Storm the Capitol?

I mean, people have pretty well universally agreed with you that it's stupid. Short of sending out a squad to raid McGowan's house what do you want?

I mean, people have pretty well universally agreed with you that it's stupid. Short of sending out a squad to raid McGowan's house what do you want?

An action that matters?

Accepting tyranny makes you weak, not a hero unfortunately. I know you are happy to just say you are outraged and do zero else because you are not impacted but maybe we all need to do more?

People to stop supporting these leaders in opinion polls.
write angry letters To politicians and newspapers.
share your anger on social media.

and if all else fails start protests on the street.

Black & White thinking, yet again.

How do you even function in the real world?

Plenty of people go to church that don't believe in the literal interpretation of the bible, for a start.
People who go to church but don’t believe the literal interpretation of the bible are completely irrational.

even more so then people who do go to church and literally interpret everything in the bible.

An action that matters?

Accepting tyranny makes you weak, not a hero unfortunately. I know you are happy to just say you are outraged and do zero else because you are not impacted but maybe we all need to do more?

What have you done about it, aside from rant on BigFooty?

I'll give you credit and assume you at least didn't vote for McGowan at the state election.

People who go to church but don’t believe the literal interpretation of the bible are completely irrational.

even more so then people who do go to church and literally interpret everything in the bible.

Well, yes, there's a certain level of irrationality required to have 'faith'. But to lump them all in to the one homogenous basket is flawed.

People to stop supporting these leaders in opinion polls.
write angry letters To politicians and newspapers.
share your anger on social media.

and if all else fails start protests on the street.

Yes, and people could do all of those things. But he's specifically upset with people posting in this thread, who have all pretty much agreed (where they've commented on it) that the greyhound thing is stupid.

So what does he want?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

44 million in the UK have received a 1st dose - 80% of the adult population which is around 55 million - thats mean 11 million people of adult age in the UK have not received their 1st dose

From yesterday figures 15000 tested positive for COVID .... assuming that 15000 are part of the 11 million unvaccinated thats 0.11% of unvaccinated people testing positive

Whilst some vaccinated people might be slightly affected by the Delta variant no deaths have yet been recorded amongst those vaccinated

Whilst Australia's vaccination roll out has been substandard its the attitude amongst those regaling against being vaccinated that will keep Australia isolated while the rest of the world recovers and moves forward

The Government should set a target date to open fully ..... if you aint vaccinated by that date then thats your problem ...... and I wouldnt expect that you will be allowed to travel either given most international airlines will bring in rules regarding non travel for the unvaccinated or destination countries allowing you to enter without proof of vaccination cause they wont want your sorry arse in their hospitals
I agree that it would be great if we could open up and enable people the sort of independence they've been deprived of the last year and a half. Take the risk with the vaccine and its side effects or choose not to and live a life with restrictions to opportunities like international travel. Seems fair and reasonable for everyone.

The vaccines are apparently highly effective at stopping severe symptoms/hospitalisation/death, so the unvaccinated would really only be endangering other unvaccinated people even if they transmitted it to the vaccinated.

Well, yes, there's a certain level of irrationality required to have 'faith'. But to lump them all in to the one homogenous basket is flawed.
I don’t lump them in one basket. I state those who don’t literally interpret the bible and pick and choose which parts based on the social views of the day are the most irrational of the lot.

how could you possibly believe in a god that determines right and wrong but only choose the parts to follow if they suit the Social order of the day.

What have you done about it, aside from rant on BigFooty?

I'll give you credit and assume you at least didn't vote for McGowan at the state election.

Id rather die then vote for McFlogan

Ive just pressed the people I can to change the policy for diagnostics. Ive done atleast 1 hour of work on it this morning. Common sense will hopefully prevail but I cant see it happening. People dont know its happening and when they do they say "Oh thats dumb" and then sit on there hands

You can believe in a god but also believe that the Bible is not 100% inspired and full of human error and interpretations which are culture-specific.

You can believe in a god but also believe that the Bible is not 100% inspired and full of human error and interpretations which are culture-specific.
Not the chrisitan god you can’t. The bible is supposedly written by god. Everything christians know about god and his will is from that book. No where else.

ofcourse we know it was just contradictory rubbish written by men centuries apart. But christians don’t believe that. They believe gods word flowed through them.

if christians did believe the book is just interpretations written by man it would make their belief in their god even more ridiculous as their isnt A single other source of god that we have.

F*** of Queensland leaders refusing to take any responsibility whatsover. E
its everyone else’s fault.

blaming overseas arrivals while they plan to go to the Tokyo olympics.

what a joke.
In simpleton terms, it doesn't pass the pub test.

Not the chrisitan god you can’t. The bible is supposedly written by god. Everything christians know about god and his will is from that book. No where else.

ofcourse we know it was just contradictory rubbish written by men centuries apart. But christians don’t believe that. They believe gods word flowed through them.

if christians did believe the book is just interpretations written by man it would make their belief in their god even more ridiculous as their isnt A single other source of god that we have.

I'm agnostic but if there is a god I believe that the Bible is simply people writing about their ideas of God and not the literal of word of God. And these writings are heavily influenced by the culture and epoch in which they were written. For example the prohibitions against same-sex activity were written long before any understanding of human sexuality and orientation was really known. The Bible is a source of knowledge about God but not an infallible one. Just like reading Charles Dickens gives us evidence of the 19th century and an understanding of what it was like but by no means a complete one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back