Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Embarrassing! Who talks like that?

A scientist.

You should try conversing with a few sometime. It would certainly improve your understanding of the discipline.

However, I can't see any conversations lasting very long if you don't shut up & listen.

When a 4 year old asks Why? repeatedly - as they do - do you perceive that the 4 year old is presenting themselves as an authority.
These objections seem to be increasingly lame and unhinged.

Moreover, at the most fundamental psychological level, is it possible you don't yourself harbour all kinds of doubts pertaining to our COVID odyssey?

Even the authorities concede the Vaccines are uniquely experimental. The lack of trials unprecedented. Their approval for emergency use.
The road map missing. The deaths at life expectancy. The symptoms forgotten. The death models discarded. Civil rights abolished. Industries destroyed.

You ain't got no kind of feeling inside
I got something that's sure to set your stuff on fire
you refuse to put anything before your pride
Tell me something good
Tell me that you love me

A scientist.

You should try conversing with a few sometime. It would certainly improve your understanding of the discipline.

However, I can't see any conversations lasting very long if you don't shut up & listen.
Anyone who says they are a scientist who applies the scientific method is someone who proves that whilst they may have a decent memory they are incapable of thinking either critically or creatively.

It’s embarrassing on multiple levels

Anyone who says they are a scientist who applies the scientific method is someone who proves that whilst they may have a decent memory they are incapable of thinking either critically or creatively.

It’s embarrassing on multiple levels

You base this on your 10 year subscription to "New Dawn" magazine?

1622601287161.png

It is clear from this mornings exchanges that those on the side of these virus wars are hopelessly demoralized.

Virus wars?!

How the **** did you come up with that?

There's an actual WAR going on?! You're a ****ing fruit loop!

It is clear from this mornings exchanges that those on the side of these virus wars are hopelessly demoralized.
Anti lockdown people don’t want you on their side either. You are a liability to their more rational arguments.

yes, side effects to vaccinations are well established.

I got sick after an AZ vaccination!!!!! It's an openly declared possible side effect.

That's good to know. No child deserves idiots for parents.

So unhealthy people don't become infected.

There is a 1 in 80,000 chance of being struck by lightning and at the very most a 1 in 170,000 chance of a fatality arising from the AZ vaccine.

I don't set the protocols for how this matter is addressed, you can blame the politicians for that idiocy. If it is "a case of risking personal harm in order to benefit one's country", then remember that this is on the politicians heads.
You're talking about fatalities, while I'm talking about about mild sickness to poor people who live week to week and can't afford to take time off work.

It seems to me that a young person taking a vaccine is making a sacrifice for their country and not necessarily for themselves.

You're talking about fatalities, while I'm talking about about mild sickness to poor people who live week to week and can't afford to take time off work.

It seems to me that a young person taking a vaccine is making a sacrifice for their country and not necessarily for themselves.

I suggest these folks get the vaccines on a Friday afternoon after work.

Their situation sucks and there should be automatic government assistance if difficulties arise.

I don't know the legal position if folks did up end with a rare lasting condition from the vaccine, but I strongly suspect there would be a significant payout.

Faarrrrrrrk.

So much for regional Vic being let loose.
Let's see how many positive cases are found. In fact, nearly all of the positive cases have turned out to be close family contacts, not strangers who've "brushed past" one of them. I'd like to know how many positive cases have been infected at ANY of the "exposure sites".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You base this on your 10 year subscription to "New Dawn" magazine?

View attachment 1144115

Virus wars?!

How the fu** did you come up with that?

There's an actual WAR going on?! You're a ****ing fruit loop!
The “scientific method” is not some new and amazing discovery only possessed by an elect few who are taught “science”

It’s merely a synonym for empiricism

The “scientific method” is not some new and amazing discovery only possessed by an elect few who are taught “science”

It’s merely a synonym for empiricism

You should try it.

I suggest these folks get the vaccines on a Friday afternoon after work.

Their situation sucks and there should be automatic government assistance if difficulties arise.

I don't know the legal position if folks did up end with a rare lasting condition from the vaccine, but I strongly suspect there would be a significant payout.

I recently had the flu vac, so can't get the covid one yet, but when i do, in the event that i need time off work, i have ample leave.
If you use all your sick leave every year for real sickness, you NEED the covid vac. You are not a young "healthy" person.

I recently had the flu vac, so can't get the covid one yet, but when i do, in the event that i need time off work, i have ample leave.
If you use all your sick leave every year for real sickness, you NEED the covid vac. You are not a young "healthy" person.

Pretty sure that delay after the flu vac isn't in place still for Pfizer.

Can you please explain your scientific take on this, because it is important for we laypersons to understand:

I know several young healthy people who have gotten sick from the flu jab.

I know personally of one person who got sick from the AZ vaccine and one who got sick from the Pfizer vaccine. This may only be a sample size of two, but your average non scientific punter takes anecdotal evidence more seriously than large scale studies.

I am not an anti vaxxer in the slightest, my baby is receiving all recommended immunisations. But can you be part of the solution here and explain why healthy young people (sub 40) should be getting covid vaccines? Is it a case of risking personal harm in order to benefit one's country? I honestly want to be on your side here.

Don't expect a sensible answer.

Why do they want to vaccinate people who have had Covid-19, and recovered, and so are immune?

Why do they want to vaccinate young people for Covid-19 when the disease presents minimal risk to under 30s?

Well, I am actually a scientist trained in the scientific method mate.

If you are going to keep relying on that claim to bolster your argument you should probably cite your expert peer reviewed studies in the discipline.

Otherwise I'll take any personal anecdotes as frivolously as anyone else's. Argue the evidence not claims from authority.

You should try it.
Typical Exchange with Snake;
xyz poster: today is wednesday
snake: I am a scientist and your method of determining the day of the week is flawed. It's obviously not something you are capable of understanding.
xyz poster: what method do you use?
snake: I don't have time for this - I am a scientist - you would not understand

Typical Exchange with Snake;
xyz poster: today is wednesday
snake: I am a scientist and your method of determining the day of the week is flawed. It's obviously not something you are capable of understanding.
xyz poster: what method do you use?
snake: I don't have time for this - I am a scientist - you would not understand

Didn't get enough traction so re-posted the same thing on the conspiracy board hoping for more likes? How novel.

Didn't get enough traction so re-posted the same thing on the conspiracy board hoping for more likes? How novel.
Bender was suggesting that I ran away from the thread because Snake had - I don't know - rattled me or something.
So to prove otherwise, I thought I would give snake a shot across the bow he might respond to once he has calmed down from having his credentials so openly questioned when clearly the entire board is beyond comprehending the gem like thoughts that emanate from his musings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back