Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Political shill? Talking bullshit to the public?

He's clueless when it comes to viral epidemiology & molecular genetics.
Do you think he has no advisors? No expertise to call upon?

Get it in ya folks - more Tucker goodness.

Some morons who identify as 4yo's still think this is from bats.

Lol!

Tucker “Replacement Theory” Carlson.

Pull the other one it plays Wagner!

There were a seemingly large amount of Carlton fans the the SCG last week, and the Dees looked well represented at Giants stadium last night.

What are your thoughts on the released Fauci emails brah (seriously). There seems to be mixed views on "he's a genocidal maniac" vs "he's a hard worker who did nothing wrong".

Here's one that might interest you. Have you actually read any others or are you working off a Tucker Carlson rant?

1622847468868.png

Last edited:
Look at who’s in charge at present:

Sutton - investigation into the slug story has just been reopened by the chief commissioner that he’s involved in. Not looking good for Sutton.

Weimar - has been given the title “commander” yet his previous role was in transport logistics. Yet he has the nerve to sit in front of a camera to tell Victorians to stop being complacent. Not sure how he is asked questions about variants. Just shut up and organise cases and tracing.

Andrews - although not in front of a camera at present is clearly going through a criminal investigation with worksafe.

Need I go on?
Post-Modern Medicine

Here's one that might interest you. Have you actually read any others or are you working off a Tucker Carlson rant?

View attachment 1146747

"Thanks for your note".

Tony's assistant's way of politely telling her "go **** yourself".

Tucker's last 2 clips here have been on point, mostly quoting those bastions of RW hate speech such as WaPo and BuzzFeed.

I know it's difficult for you to accept that we were almost certainly correct about the lab leak hypothesis all along. It must kill you that the conspiracy nutjob Joe Rogan listeners were right again!

1) No.
2) No.

Because if he does they're:

a) Incompetent.

or

b) Ignored.

Hang your head in shame
This is what science sounds and looks like - empirical ,real world - dialectic discourse - considering all angles - non emotive - not superior - non defensive
- respectful and consistent with historical wisdom. And confident enough to express a clear hypothesis a clear solution - absent fear, absent **** measuring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1) No.
2) No.

Because if he does they're:

a) Incompetent.

or

b) Ignored.

I guess for most of his working life there's been little need for the particular expertise currently needed .
Not like the government to pay for stuff you don't need "right now".
But then when they are needed its too late.

I guess for most of his working life there's been little need for the particular expertise currently needed .
Not like the government to pay for stuff you don't need "right now".
But then when they are needed its too late.

Please try to understand that society is run by the mediocre.

You keep saying this, then refuse to comment on the decisions of the... well, decision makers. "It's below me" he says. Is that helpful?

I avoid this crap because it is the playground of morons.

If you enjoy the sideshow, then indulge yourself with my blessings.

I stick to "the science".

Please try to understand that society is run by the mediocre.

They had a Pandemic plan, it was out of date and ignored.

We see it with bushfires all the time, horrific bushfires, the government and society implement all sorts of measures, then a few year later when there have been no new ones, it all gets forgotten.

They had a Pandemic plan, it was out of date and ignored.

We see it with bushfires all the time, horrific bushfires, the government and society implement all sorts of measures, then a few year later when there have been no new ones, it all gets forgotten.

You don't need to convince me that they're all staggeringly incompetent, but once it devolves in to brand A or brand B (and it always does), then the entire focus of the discussion runs off the rails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back