Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

The obvious point would be what was the evidence that led them to approve Ivermectin compared to the evidence that led them to remove it.

I hope it works with the right formula but it does have a history of high adverse reactions in interacting badly with some other diseases.

Also, the noise around this is so loud now that South Africa heard about it and in some parts they've been drinking sheep dip.

The obvious point would be what was the evidence that led them to approve Ivermectin compared to the evidence that led them to remove it.
Possibly went on as desperate (is safe, efficacy unclear). Maybe coming off now as now effective

Vaccination T + 11 days and I can report that no hooves have grown where my feet are, and a tail is not emerging from my coccyx.

However, I have had a compulsion for bananas............could this be a side effect from the Chimpanzee adenovirus carrier proteins?

Vaccination T + 11 days and I can report that no hooves have grown where my feet are, and a tail is not emerging from my coccyx.

However, I have had a compulsion for bananas............could this be a side effect from the Chimpanzee adenovirus carrier proteins?

12 days in and now that you mention it, I ate nearly a whole packet of Nobby's peanuts yesterday

The conspirators were worried about the number of people who were onto them.
They have cooked up this whole scenario, knowing that those in the know would never fall for the dodgy vaccine.
Once its rolled out , they will release the real virus, harmless to those with the vaccine, and deadly for those without.
This will leave them with only the easily manipulated population.

The conspirators were worried about the number of people who were onto them.
They have cooked up this whole scenario, knowing that those in the know would never fall for the dodgy vaccine.
Once its rolled out , they will release the real virus, harmless to those with the vaccine, and deadly for those without.
This will leave them with only the easily manipulated population.

I knew those evil pricks at Monsanto & canola was just the beginning of a more sinister goal!

fascinated by the psychology of RWNJ's latching onto alternative treatments (Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine etc.) but reveling in complete distrust of vaccines. is it simply that they don't trust government? Or is it because Trump told them to/has shares in them?

fascinated by the psychology of RWNJ's latching onto alternative treatments (Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine etc.) but reveling in complete distrust of vaccines. is it simply that they don't trust government? Or is it because Trump told them to/has shares in them?

Its more of a trust in proven treatments created in 1970 and practiced over 50+ years, that are no longer patented and profited from over a 2 day vaccine creation that is untested, untried and undertaking a mass profit taking venture. A secondary issue also that those purporting it are coming on the back of massive court cases whereby they have been found guilty for lieing about drug trials in order to push through drugs that have had very dangerous side effects

I guess the issue is. I dont trust Johnson & Johnson to make a vaccine. The reason for this is because they couldnt make talcum powder without lacing it with asbestos causing thousands of deaths. I think that is a fair enough call to make isnt it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its more of a trust in proven treatments created in 1970 and practiced over 50+ years, that are no longer patented and profited from over a 2 day vaccine creation that is untested, untried and undertaking a mass profit taking venture. A secondary issue also that those purporting it are coming on the back of massive court cases whereby they have been found guilty for lieing about drug trials in order to push through drugs that have had very dangerous side effects

I guess the issue is. I dont trust Johnson & Johnson to make a vaccine. The reason for this is because they couldnt make talcum powder without lacing it with asbestos causing thousands of deaths. I think that is a fair enough call to make isnt it?

What vaccinations have you had and what medications do you take?

What vaccinations have you had and what medications do you take?

Im not complaining about the pharmaceutical industry in the 1900s. Im complaining about the pharmaceutical industry of today. Things change and develop. It is why I dont view Germany as a Nazi filled Jew hating country still for example. They progressed from that in a positive way and pharma progressed from the 1970s to today in a extremely negative way where absurd profit taking has taken place over anything else, including health and safety

The ultimate issue right now is the claim that you can kill people on mass on purpose as long as you did some good things in 1970? I personally have higher standards then that.

Have you considered a concussion test?

Read the trial results - A salad would be more efficacious than these proposed pseudo-vaccines

Skepticism at vaccines that have been rushed through clinical trials without any knowledge of long-term results or even a broad understanding of effectiveness at doing what they're supposed to does not sound like an unreasonable response. Effective or not, I can understand why some might prefer to look for alternative treatments via medications that have been in use on humans for decades.

I can also see the logic in wishing for more investigation into ways to treat the disease with proven, accessible and cheap methods rather than opt for what are still experimental, expensive and scarce vaccines. Whether you believe in the vaccines or not, surely it would be ideal if a treatment could be found from existing sources. If serious COVID symptoms could be effectively treated, thereby vastly reducing the incidence of death, would that not bring about a similar outcome to mass vaccination but without the substantial cost or time delay of mass vaccination?

I similarly don't understand the psychology of investing in these brand new vaccines as the only viable answer and discrediting any and all potential treatment of the disease, even those that have been used in humans for decades prior, to be somehow more dangerous than said vaccine or seemingly offensive to suggest such treatment should be tried. It strikes me as strange that any and all kind of treatment of COVID throughout this, pushed by the media, has been immediately shot down and aimed to be discredited.

Similarly, I can imagine how some might consider it odd that, despite usually being so difficult and time-consuming to produce, multiple vaccines were able to be developed and pushed out by big pharma in such a short amount of time. The narrative was always that we needed a vaccine. Don't try anything else. The vaccine will save us. Several months later, here are your rushed-through vaccines that you've gotta take. Don't try anything else; nothing else will work. It's gotta be this vaccine we just cooked up.

Similarly, I can imagine how some might consider it odd that, despite usually being so difficult and time-consuming to produce, multiple vaccines were able to be developed and pushed out by big pharma in such a short amount of time.
Perhaps because a global crisis has seen far more time and effort placed into producing a vaccine than at any other time in human history?
Healthy scepticism is fine, but on this issue I don't see much scepticism beyond "it's big pharma therefore it must be bad".

The irony is that there are many people who claim to be sceptics also want everything to open up and use hospitals for medical intervention for people that get sick - as if "big pharma" don't profit more from 24 hour intensive care than they do from two jabs.

Spotless track records from the companies involved, of course, so no reason to doubt them.
Doubting them to the point of rejecting everything they do out of hand is not really useful.

Skepticism at vaccines that have been rushed through clinical trials without any knowledge of long-term results or even a broad understanding of effectiveness at doing what they're supposed to does not sound like an unreasonable response. Effective or not, I can understand why some might prefer to look for alternative treatments via medications that have been in use on humans for decades.

I can also see the logic in wishing for more investigation into ways to treat the disease with proven, accessible and cheap methods rather than opt for what are still experimental, expensive and scarce vaccines. Whether you believe in the vaccines or not, surely it would be ideal if a treatment could be found from existing sources. If serious COVID symptoms could be effectively treated, thereby vastly reducing the incidence of death, would that not bring about a similar outcome to mass vaccination but without the substantial cost or time delay of mass vaccination?

I similarly don't understand the psychology of investing in these brand new vaccines as the only viable answer and discrediting any and all potential treatment of the disease, even those that have been used in humans for decades prior, to be somehow more dangerous than said vaccine or seemingly offensive to suggest such treatment should be tried. It strikes me as strange that any and all kind of treatment of COVID throughout this, pushed by the media, has been immediately shot down and aimed to be discredited.

Similarly, I can imagine how some might consider it odd that, despite usually being so difficult and time-consuming to produce, multiple vaccines were able to be developed and pushed out by big pharma in such a short amount of time. The narrative was always that we needed a vaccine. Don't try anything else. The vaccine will save us. Several months later, here are your rushed-through vaccines that you've gotta take. Don't try anything else; nothing else will work. It's gotta be this vaccine we just cooked up.
There are ongoing trials into the use of invermectin, as there should be. The problem is that with ANY repurposed medication assumptions regarding dose can’t automatically translate when treating new diseases, and so they require considerable evaluation. You can’t just use them the way you have on other conditions.

In the meantime or course a frantic search has been undertaken (it would be negligent not to) to look for custom designed solutions to the pandemic, and so it’s understandable a lot of money, time and expertise have been expended on vaccines.

Quite simply, according to the current available evidence, and on a risk reward evaluation, regulatory bodies right around the world are recommending these new vaccines as the primary tool to address the virus. If invermctin is shown to have some value over time then great, but it won’t be replacing the vaccines.

Finally you say scarce- over 2 billion jabs have already been administered and millions more each day. Remarkable really. Sure there will be supply issues but in the context of a global pandemic, there will be with everything.

Do you really think they laced it with Asbestos?
What is your understanding of the term "Lacing".

Not saying there was nothing wrong with the whole scenario of the powder, but what you are suggesting didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back