Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

yebiga! they are tweeting about you!
General Powell said exactly the same about those claiming there was no evidence that Iraq had WMDs
His evidence was support by the world's best equiped and most professionally trained intelligence officers.
And us amateur idiots thought we knew better

No doubt they will find those WMDs anytime now.

General Powell said exactly the same about those claiming there was no evidence that Iraq had WMDs
His evidence was support by the world's best equiped and most professionally trained intelligence officers.
And us amateur idiots thought we knew better

No doubt they will find those WMDs anytime now.
1623216066540.gif

fascinated by the psychology of RWNJ's latching onto alternative treatments (Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine etc.) but reveling in complete distrust of vaccines. is it simply that they don't trust government? Or is it because Trump told them to/has shares in them?
Weird how Trump lives on in so many lefty heads.

Wasn’t there a movie about that?

She was older than me but i had a thing about Jenny Agutter (but it was anyone over 30 ).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The conspirators were worried about the number of people who were onto them.
They have cooked up this whole scenario, knowing that those in the know would never fall for the dodgy vaccine.
Once its rolled out , they will release the real virus, harmless to those with the vaccine, and deadly for those without.
This will leave them with only the easily manipulated population.

That's a bit like the plot of the TV series Utopia. Except the virus is a Russian engineered flu not Chinese. It sterilises most of the human race, in order to avert an impending overpopulation catastrophe. The vaccine is very selective of who it allows to survive - 5%. If you are going to commit mass genocide to 'save the planet' then don't **** about with only killing a few million.

Can we make a statement about this one in the thread title?

There are other viruses known to man other than Covid-19.

"That's what you get when you swallow another man's load"

Now if M.O.D. were to be commissioned to produce government health advice I may listen.

Compelling stuff - unbelievable this is not front page news

Sssh... the police states won't have any excuses to hide behind and the pharma companies won't make windfall profits.

I hope it works with the right formula but it does have a history of high adverse reactions in interacting badly with some other diseases.

Also, the noise around this is so loud now that South Africa heard about it and in some parts they've been drinking sheep dip.

I would be interested in seeing the evidence for both these claims.

This is science baby!
Get yourself a pseudo-vaccine - and they will throw in a free pre-rolled marijuana joint!
Science! Endorsed by reputable scientists and medical officers

I would be interested in seeing the evidence for both these claims.

People were covering themelves in cow dung for protection against covid 19 in India. Is it a stretch for you to imagine there are concerns that promoting a farm animal's anti parasitic drench that contains Ivermectin as the cure might be used inappropriately?

Since ivermectin’s use in the human field, adverse reactions occurred in 50% or more of the population (7) and ivermectin was “tainted” with a high adverse reaction profile, despite evidence that the majority of such reactions were attributable to the interaction between the drug and the disease, not to the drug itself

People were covering themelves in cow dung for protection against covid 19 in India. Is it a stretch for you to imagine there are concerns that promoting a farm animal's anti parasitic drench that contains Ivermectin as the cure might be used inappropriately?

Since ivermectin’s use in the human field, adverse reactions occurred in 50% or more of the population (7) and ivermectin was “tainted” with a high adverse reaction profile, despite evidence that the majority of such reactions were attributable to the interaction between the drug and the disease, not to the drug itself

So no evidence of Ivermectin having a history of high adverse reactions when taken at normal doses. Or people in South Africa drinking sheep dip.

Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back