Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Glorious.

You mean to say all those random healthcare workers that we should believe, who post videos on social media, may not be the most reputable sources?
Maybe you too can get yebiga to ignore you!

Glorious.

You mean to say all those random healthcare workers that we should believe, who post videos on social media, may not be the most reputable sources?
You mean the "I got vaccinated and now I can't stop doing the Funky Gibbon" lady is not to be trusted???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The vaccine nano-lipids crossing the brain barrier is a concern for many virologists and medical professionals. Pfizers own documents attest to this. The evidence keeps mounting that those who have taken the vaccine are suffering some level of cognitive impairment. Some, like this woman's testifying regarding magnets is semi-aware of her declining faculties but is incapable of maintaining a coherent narrative.

President Biden, who showed signs of dementia during his presidential campaign, now post-vaccine is incapable of reading a tele-prompter or understanding his handlers ear-piece instructions.

Even here on Bigfooty, Snake Baker, who only 12 days ago attested to taking the jab, displays increasing signs of frustration with himself in the Wuhan Thread. The casual dismissive confidence has been replaced by a tentative uncertainty, repetitive inanities, interspersed with fits of anger and intermittent sulking.

Had my second jab this morning so all done.
Just checking in to keep track I have gone a couple of hours over my poo timetable so this is very concerning, but I did smash the crossword over lunch? Is it beer o’clock yet?
Can’t find my ****ing keys though..
Jury is out.

The vaccine nano-lipids crossing the brain barrier is a concern for many virologists and medical professionals. Pfizers own documents attest to this. The evidence keeps mounting that those who have taken the vaccine are suffering some level of cognitive impairment. Some, like this woman's testifying regarding magnets is semi-aware of her declining faculties but is incapable of maintaining a coherent narrative.

President Biden, who showed signs of dementia during his presidential campaign, now post-vaccine is incapable of reading a tele-prompter or understanding his handlers ear-piece instructions.

Even here on Bigfooty, Snake Baker, who only 12 days ago attested to taking the jab, displays increasing signs of frustration with himself in the Wuhan Thread. The casual dismissive confidence has been replaced by a tentative uncertainty, repetitive inanities, interspersed with fits of anger and intermittent sulking.

Snake Baker , attested to taking the AZ vaccine.
Please explain why you would expect the results you describe.

To be fair, Snake must have been losing it before he got the vaccine. He said the only point of anyone under 65 yo getting the vaccine was to protect other people. But he actually got vaccinated for political reasons.

I took the vaccine also because I am sick & tired of seeing society being turned in to a political football of the political & bureaucratic incompetent.​

I suspect it's more cognitive dissonance than nano-lipids that he's turned into Captain vaccine and won't even look at the evidence for Ivermectin.

Vaccination T + 11 days and I can report that no hooves have grown where my feet are, and a tail is not emerging from my coccyx.

However, I have had a compulsion for bananas............could this be a side effect from the Chimpanzee adenovirus carrier proteins?
The more important question: has your 5g reception improved?!

To be fair, Snake must have been losing it before he got the vaccine. He said the only point of anyone under 65 yo getting the vaccine was to protect other people. But he actually got vaccinated for political reasons.

I took the vaccine also because I am sick & tired of seeing society being turned in to a political football of the political & bureaucratic incompetent.​

I suspect it's more cognitive dissonance than nano-lipids that he's turned into Captain vaccine and won't even look at the evidence for Ivermectin.
A new Papacy and New Christendom, its very own new testament and replete with the threat of apocalyptic revelations of second coming. History may not repeat itself but there are certainly patterns with eerily the same psychology. Those opposed to this communion of Pseudo-Vaccines are akin to the Pagans of old who refused to convert to the Christian faith. There is really no more or less science back then, as there is now. The essential demand is conversion to one global faith.

Ominously, the wars that followed the Reformation lasted longer, were bloodier, they pitched brothers and sisters against each other for centuries.

On some visceral level beyond words, I involuntarily envision medieval blood curdling revenge against the perpetrators. I feel no anger towards the normal deluded soul who fearfully complies, nor for the policeman who feels compelled to enforce these measures to retain their job, nor for the deluded lower ranked politician or the vacuous news presenters.

I do however genuinely fear my ability to control my rage where I to confront a Dan Andrews, a Health Minister, one of the Bureaucratic Doctors like Sutton, or those who decide editorial policy in our Media, or senior executives of big Pharma or Plutocrats like Gates, or members of any of these Global entities. I don't imagine I am alone in feeling these dark urges bubbling. Every pore of my DNA is enraged against the architects of this inhuman abomination.

A large % of the population must surely feel something the same. No matter how afraid and persuaded they may be - in the their DNA they know this cannot be. Strong emotions can not be contained indefinitely. They fester and feed the imagination, can and will lash out unpredictably. The targets will know this too, forcing them to pursue even more extreme repression. An escalating cycle of hate and fear is inevitable - there will be no end to this in the foreseeable future. Each Vaccine will be followed by another - must be followed by another. For any reprieve would threaten retribution. Any return to normality is an existential threat that will not be chanced.

Not long ago, we would collectively become hysterical at reports of a single child being bullied at school. Seems laughable now, when every adult and every child in the entire world is bullied. Of course it's all for own safety. It was all for the common good for just 2 weeks to flatten the curve. We complied because it was for the greater good. Those 2 weeks are as ethereal as the WMDs in Iraq.

Increasingly, we are threatened to comply - harrangued to wear masks, stay indoors. The threats keep escalating if you don't vaccinate: you won't be allowed to travel, you won't be allow to work, you won't be allowed to attend concerts, pubs, restaurants, sports games. How is this not force? How is this not grooming us to accept mandatory vaccination.

Each day it becomes more shameless and depraved as the crowd is persuaded to accept an escalation of measures to force people to vaccinate - each day it becomes more acceptable to ridicule, cajole, shun and hate on any who will not accept the vaccination creed. The contempt this must propagate is frightening.

A new Papacy and New Christendom, its very own new testament and replete with the threat of apocalyptic revelations of second coming. History may not repeat itself but there are certainly patterns with eerily the same psychology. Those opposed to this communion of Pseudo-Vaccines are akin to the Pagans of old who refused to convert to the Christian faith. There is really no more or less science back then, as there is now. The essential demand is conversion to one global faith.

Ominously, the wars that followed the Reformation lasted longer, were bloodier, they pitched brothers and sisters against each other for centuries.

On some visceral level beyond words, I involuntarily envision medieval blood curdling revenge against the perpetrators. I feel no anger towards the normal deluded soul who fearfully complies, nor for the policeman who feels compelled to enforce these measures to retain their job, nor for the deluded lower ranked politician or the vacuous news presenters.

I do however genuinely fear my ability to control my rage where I to confront a Dan Andrews, a Health Minister, one of the Bureaucratic Doctors like Sutton, or those who decide editorial policy in our Media, or senior executives of big Pharma or Plutocrats like Gates, or members of any of these Global entities. I don't imagine I am alone in feeling these dark urges bubbling. Every pore of my DNA is enraged against the architects of this inhuman abomination.

A large % of the population must surely feel something the same. No matter how afraid and persuaded they may be - in the their DNA they know this cannot be. Strong emotions can not be contained indefinitely. They fester and feed the imagination, can and will lash out unpredictably. The targets will know this too, forcing them to pursue even more extreme repression. An escalating cycle of hate and fear is inevitable - there will be no end to this in the foreseeable future. Each Vaccine will be followed by another - must be followed by another. For any reprieve would threaten retribution. Any return to normality is an existential threat that will not be chanced.

Not long ago, we would collectively become hysterical at reports of a single child being bullied at school. Seems laughable now, when every adult and every child in the entire world is bullied. Of course it's all for own safety. It was all for the common good for just 2 weeks to flatten the curve. We complied because it was for the greater good. Those 2 weeks are as ethereal as the WMDs in Iraq.

Increasingly, we are threatened to comply - harrangued to wear masks, stay indoors. The threats keep escalating if you don't vaccinate: you won't be allowed to travel, you won't be allow to work, you won't be allowed to attend concerts, pubs, restaurants, sports games. How is this not force? How is this not grooming us to accept mandatory vaccination.

Each day it becomes more shameless and depraved as the crowd is persuaded to accept an escalation of measures to force people to vaccinate - each day it becomes more acceptable to ridicule, cajole, shun and hate on any who will not accept the vaccination creed. The contempt this must propagate is frightening.

I’ve been vaccinated. You definitely seem to have dived into all types of research and made your choice. Total respect for that. Hope you’re doing ok.

You're not alone in your thoughts of violence if this continues.

On some visceral level beyond words, I involuntarily envision medieval blood curdling revenge against the perpetrator
s. I feel no anger towards the normal deluded soul who fearfully complies, nor for the policeman who feels compelled to enforce these measures to retain their job, nor for the deluded lower ranked politician or the vacuous news presenters.

You must have done very well at creative writing at high school.

You're full of shit.
How can a moron learn to write so eloquently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back