Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

I think the unreported case rate is accepted at about 6.7 x now. So more likely about 200k cases in Australia.

Its not transferable to Australia. Its related to the local factors rather than the virus itself.
You need to look at why its under reported.

People get symptom free Covid, and don't get tested.
If that was happening a lot in Australia ,it would be made apparent by our tracing and testing regime.

Victoria probably got close to a breakdown in the tracing system last year.
When you get whole clusters of people catching and spreading Covid without ever being diagnosed, then you get your unreported cases.

Its not transferable to Australia. Its related to the local factors rather than the virus itself.
You need to look at why its under reported.

People get symptom free Covid, and don't get tested.
If that was happening a lot in Australia ,it would be made apparent by our tracing and testing regime.

Victoria probably got close to a breakdown in the tracing system last year.
When you get whole clusters of people catching and spreading Covid without ever being diagnosed, then you get your unreported cases.
True, but this is covid, there's lots of things that aren't transferable, but people still do, like Brazilian favelas.

The 'Four Phase plan to Reopen Australia' is the biggest shithousery I've seen in Australian politics. It's a product of the concocted chimera of political self-interests that is known as 'National Cabinet'.

Phase One
  • Reduce incoming passenger numbers by 50% - because some of the States have incompetent hotel quarantine. But justified by the transmissibility of the Delta variant - completely ignoring the evidence that the Delta variant is less harmful than previous variants.
  • Increase student and economic visitor entries - ie overseas citizens get priority over Australians because there's $$$ to be made.
  • 'Suppress the virus, including using lockdowns as a last resort' - what that really means is the continuance of the long term nationwide eradication strategy and that the state governments will continue to impose repeated lockdowns at their own convenience for the foreseeable future.
  • Introduction of vaccine passports.
It's hardly worth commenting on the later phases. No criteria has been set or any dates apart from Morrison saying they were dependent on vaccination targets - that are yet to be determined. The States have not committed to phase one let alone the rest.

But according to the plan, by the end of the third phase, the prime minister said Covid-19 would be treated 'like the flu or any other infectious disease'. Except that his phase 3 plan requires people to be vaccinated to be exempt from internal restrictions and free to travel abroad. We have never had internal or overseas travel restrictions based on whether people are vaccinated for the flu.

Please spare me the fake indignation and triggering of "Satan" and your strange claims and read the documents and research. Or can't you be bothered?

In just one post, you promoted debunked a Satanic conspiracy, confused an enzyme for a lipoprotein and failed to understand the mechanism of nanolipids in the vaccine, claiming them as doing the impossible, absent of evidence ... yet again - and then babble on once more with no links or sources.

You're like those people who can't sing but audition for American Idol - totally oblivious to how off pitch they really are. It's cringeworthy. But hey, you're a fine example of a person just not knowing what they don't know. Richard Feynman weeps.

But you finally got one thing right ... I can't be bothered anymore. You've no credibility left and don't deserve to be taken seriously.

even the right wing mouthpiece joe hildebrand recognises that vaccines must now be mandatory for frontline workers and we all must get the vaccine.

this is the only way out now people. Right or wrong it’s happening. A small loss of freedom for getting all our other freedoms back.

get vaccinated.

The 'Four Phase plan to Reopen Australia' is the biggest shithousery I've seen in Australian politics. It's a product of the concocted chimera of political self-interests that is known as 'National Cabinet'.

Phase One
  • Reduce incoming passenger numbers by 50% - because some of the States have incompetent hotel quarantine. But justified by the transmissibility of the Delta variant - completely ignoring the evidence that the Delta variant is less harmful than previous variants.
  • Increase student and economic visitor entries - ie overseas citizens get priority over Australians because there's $$$ to be made.
  • 'Suppress the virus, including using lockdowns as a last resort' - what that really means is the continuance of the long term nationwide eradication strategy and that the state governments will continue to impose repeated lockdowns at their own convenience for the foreseeable future.
It's hardly worth commenting on the later phases. No criteria has been set or any dates apart from Morrison saying they were dependent on vaccination targets - that are yet to be determined. The States have not committed to phase one let alone the rest.

But according to the plan, by the end of the third phase, the prime minister said Covid-19 would be treated 'like the flu or any other infectious disease'. Except that his phase 3 plan requires people to be vaccinated to be exempt from internal restrictions and free to travel abroad. We have never had internal or overseas travel restrictions based on whether people are vaccinated for the flu.
The virus only becomes like the flu if you are vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated the virus is still like covid.

even the right wing mouthpiece joe hildebrand recognises that vaccines must now be mandatory for frontline workers and we all must get the vaccine.

this is the only way out now people. Right or wrong it’s happening. A small loss of freedom for getting all our other freedoms back.

get vaccinated.

How is it “right or wrong”? Do we question vaccines that eliminated smallpox polio et al? Flu vax every year saves literally millions. Anyone who is arguing against vaccines is significantly less than a halfwit

100% get vaxxed people, it’s the only way back to normal life

How long does the vax provide immunity? Wondering if it's worth getting now, or holding off for a few months.

It’s worth getting now. You’ll probably need a booster yes, and maybe even a yearly inoculation just like influenza. It’s not simply an individual decision either, stop thinking that way. vaccines by their very nature work when most people have had I.e. herd. The sooner more people have some level of immunity the sooner this virus ceases disrupting our lives in any significant way.

It’s worth getting now. You’ll probably need a booster yes, and maybe even a yearly inoculation just like influenza. It’s not simply an individual decision either, stop thinking that way. vaccines by their very nature work when most people have had I.e. herd. The sooner more people have some level of immunity the sooner this virus ceases disrupting our lives in any significant way.
Usually that's me, but after the shit form I've seen from Aussies over the last 18 months, I'm heading towards the me, me, me mentality as well TBH and just do what works best for me. I've got a booking and will most likely use it at this stage, but we'll see.

I did answer it, so stop taking one or a couple of words to misrepresent the meaning of a post as a reason to make baseless attacks on me.

So why didn't you answer my question?

Why haven't the TGA issued a warning for young men getting Pfizer jab when both Israel and CDC have found between 32 and possibly 200 times more cases of heart inflammation in U24 year old young men, and many more times of young men under 30?

In this weeks safety report the TGA reported 26 cases of heart inflammation, myocarditis and pericarditis after Pfizer injections.

Eight of the TGA reports were in men and 18 were in women. One of the men was 18 years old and another was 23 years old, while the others were aged 41–72 years. The women were aged 23–47 years old. At the time of reporting, the majority of individuals had recovered or were recovering.

Overseas cases of myocarditis and pericarditis have mostly been in young men after the second Comirnaty dose. As we have limited experience of Comirnaty in this age group and after the second dose, the TGA is considering international evidence in our ongoing investigation of this issue.

I'm not sure what they have to consider before issuing a warning, as both Israel and US have strong data showing huge increases in heart inflammation adverse events in young men compared to the expected number for their age group, especially after the second Pfizer dose. CDC in America issued a warning, but Australia's TGA are still thinking about it. They don't link to the CDC's own data which is below.

CDC numbers;
79 cases of myocarditis/pericarditis reported in teens ages 16 or 17 years after a second dose of vaccine, (expected 2 to 19 cases).
196 cases in young adults ages 18-24 years, (8 to 83 were expected).

Reports of myocarditis/pericarditis in young people ages 12-24 make up about 53% of the total reports after a second dose. However, these age groups only make up about 9% of the doses administered.

It's easier to write off older men and women as being a co-incidence, but with the huge numbers of inflammatory heart adverse events over expected for young men, I can't see how they're not even issuing a warning.

Also admitted this week a death from capillary leak syndrome and, "To 27 June 2021, the TGA has received 36 cases of suspected ITP in people who had received the AstraZeneca vaccine and two cases in people who received the Comirnaty (Pfizer) vaccine. Although many of these individuals have recovered or are recovering, one person who had received the AstraZeneca vaccine sadly died."

They're thinking about putting a warning out for capillary leak but not ITP.

Eight of the TGA reports were in men and 18 were in women. One of the men was 18 years old and another was 23 years old, while the others were aged 41–72 years. The women were aged 23–47 years old. At the time of reporting, the majority of individuals had recovered or were recovering.

Overseas cases of myocarditis and pericarditis have mostly been in young men after the second Comirnaty dose. As we have limited experience of Comirnaty in this age group and after the second dose, the TGA is considering international evidence in our ongoing investigation of this issue.

I'm not sure what they have to consider as both Israel and Us have strong data showing huge increases in heart inflammation in young men especially after the second Pfizer dose. CDC issued a warning but TGA are still thinking about it and don't link to the CDC's own data or warning.

CDC numbers;
79 cases of myocarditis/pericarditis reported in teens ages 16 or 17 years after a second dose of vaccine, (expected 2 to 19 cases).
196 cases in young adults ages 18-24 years, (8 to 83 were expected).

Reports of myocarditis/pericarditis in young people ages 12-24 make up about 53% of the total reports after a second dose. However, these age groups only make up about 9% of the doses administered.

It's easier to write off older men and women as being a co-incidence. but with the huge numbers of adverse events over expected for young men, I can't see how they're even issuing a warning.

Also admitted this week a death from capillary leak syndrome and, "To 27 June 2021, the TGA has received 36 cases of suspected ITP in people who had received the AstraZeneca vaccine and two cases in people who received the Comirnaty (Pfizer) vaccine. Although many of these individuals have recovered or are recovering, one person who had received the AstraZeneca vaccine sadly died."

They're thinking about putting a warning out for capillary leak but not ITP.

What’s the baseline rate for pericarditis/ myocarditis? It’s not uncommon to see in ED (particularly pericarditis) and does tend to be younger patients in my experience
(The next question would be the rate of pericarditis and myocarditis in covid infections)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Usually that's me, but after the sh*t form I've seen from Aussies over the last 18 months, I'm heading towards the me, me, me mentality as well TBH and just do what works best for me. I've got a booking and will most likely use it at this stage, but we'll see.
But in this case me me me on vaccines is in fact not me me me because we need to hit vaccine thresholds for our life to return to normal. plus getting the vaccine now stops you from spreading the virus to your family.

Thé one thing I didn’t like about today’s announcement.

there was no date set for thresholds. it was just on vacccine targets. What happens if the vaccine targets are not met?

also the journalists ask such rubbish pointless questions which he had already answered in the briefing. Why didn’t they ask when do you think the modelling will be ready or what happens if the thresholds arent met?
The pm host (abc) did ask hunt and he said one month for the modelling.

But in this case me me me on vaccines is in fact not me me me because we need to hit vaccine thresholds for our life to return to normal. plus getting the vaccine now stops you from spreading the virus to your family.

Informed consent, get ****ed with this me me me shit. Getting AZ now will not return you to normal life any quicker. In fact, you will likely need a pfizer or moderna booster before that happens.

I'll probably wait for moderna because I prefer the branding (and it has better protection than AZ)

Phase One

I took phase 3 to mean that for a vaccinated person covid is of similar to less concern than flu. Whereas you don’t need a flu shot because flu is, well the flu. Contrast need for yellow fever vaccination for parts of Africa etc

get vaccinated.
Our hospital is finding that we are unable to make vaccination mandatory for staff. (Victoria)

Did anyone understand what Morrison meant when he said we are reducing flgiht caps by half but we will be mitigating against this by increasing commonwealth flights?

what does this mean? What is the point of having commercial flights cut if they just increase commonwealth flights? Isnt the problem having too many people coming from overseas with the virus. Not the fact a flight is commercial or commonwealth?

Did anyone understand what Morrison meant when he said we are reducing flgiht caps by half but we will be mitigating against this by increasing commonwealth flights?

what does this mean? What is the point of having commercial flights cut if they just increase commonwealth flights? Isnt the problem having too many people coming from overseas with the virus. Not the fact a flight is commercial or commonwealth?
Maybe commonwealth flights are one way repatriation and commercial are those (puzzling) ongoing tourist/ business ones

Seems to be a common problem when Morrison goes off script and speaks jibberish.

Yet, you are all in on his advice regardless of whether you understand what he says.

Why in stage 3 do vaccinated people only get to holiday in a couple of bubble regions whereas in phase 1 business travellers can go anywhere on the planet.

how is a bubble place even going to be determined as we are behind everyone else opening up. All the other countries are only going to focus on hospitalisations as well so will have plenty of the virus. There will be no zero Covid destinations when we get to stage 3.

also if the aim is to have everyone get both does of the vaccine by early next year shouldn’t we be aiming to reach stage 3 early next year? Then why was Morrison saying he hopes we will be in stage 2 next year at the press conference?

Maybe commonwealth flights are one way repatriation and commercial are those (puzzling) ongoing tourist/ business ones
Let’s hope so. But if you so you think they would of said we are cutting down business travellers and bringing more stranded aussies home. That would of been something the public and media would support if true. Couldnt believe Scotty from marketing would miss the opportunity to push that win.

Why in stage 3 do vaccinated people only get to holiday in a couple of bubble regions whereas in phase 1 business travellers can go anywhere on the planet.

how is a bubble place even going to be determined as we are behind everyone else opening up. All the other countries are only going to focus on hospitalisations as well so will have plenty of the virus. There will be no zero Covid destinations when we get to stage 3.

also if the aim is to have everyone get both does of the vaccine by early next year shouldn’t we be aiming to reach stage 3 early next year? Then why was Morrison saying he hopes we will be in stage 2 next year at the press conference?

We simply do not have enough vaccines to reach stage 2 this year.

We simply do not have enough vaccines to reach stage 2 this year.
But stage 4 is only when everyone gets the vaccine. So stage 3 and 2 thresholds have to be significantly lower than that. They are still aiming for everyone to get first dose this year. This means stage 2 should be achievable before the end of the year at least if not stage 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back