Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

True for stage 4. I would of thought stage 2 would be either 50 percent for over 16s or 80 percent for over 60 year olds.

Until everyone has had opportunity to get vaccine, and there's enough supply, we don't leave stage 1.

This may even include those over 12 years old, which is a long way off.

But in this case me me me on vaccines is in fact not me me me because we need to hit vaccine thresholds for our life to return to normal. plus getting the vaccine now stops you from spreading the virus to your family.
Yeah, if they said once your vaxxed you have zero restrictions I'd be all in, but there's no incentive for me personally. My parents are vaxxed, but their functional ability declined markedly during lockdowns last year, so have pretty much lost years off their life already anyway. The rest of my family are sentient beings who can make their own choice about protecting themselves.

Informed consent, get f’ed with this me me me sh*t. Getting AZ now will not return you to normal life any quicker. In fact, you will likely need a pfizer or moderna booster before that happens.

I'll probably wait for moderna because I prefer the branding (and it has better protection than AZ)

Absolute rubbish, if everyone in the country had one dose of AZ we’d be well one the way. Yes you’ll need a booster but one dose for everyone would significantly reduce the effectiveness of the virus. Your (self centred) attitude is exactly the reason we won’t be back to normal in this country for another 18 months.

Until everyone has had opportunity to get vaccine, and there's enough supply, we don't leave stage 1.

This may even include those over 12 years old, which is a long way off.
but then how could possibly stage 3 and stage 4 still be based off vaccine thresholds? Once everyone has had the opportunity to get the vaccine almost everyone who will get the vaccine will have had it. There aren’t going to be many people at the end of the year who refuse to get the vaccine then but will later decide to get it. almost Everyone will have made up their mind by then.

the thresholds will look too ridiculously close.

but then how could possibly stage 3 and stage 4 still be based off vaccine thresholds? Once everyone has had the opportunity to get the vaccine almost everyone who will get the vaccine will have had it. There aren’t going to be many people at the end of the year who refuse to get the vaccine then but will later decide to get it. almost Everyone will have made up their mind by then.

the thresholds will look too ridiculously close.

There's probably 3 months between obtaining enough supply, and getting it into people's arms. Then wait for second dose.

Stop getting ahead of yourself. All Morrison has told you is that he plans to have a plan with numbers next month.

As mentioned yesterday, all he did was to gaslight an announcement. No substance there, just marketing and spin.

There's probably 3 months between obtaining enough supply, and getting it into people's arms. Then wait for second dose.

Stop getting ahead of yourself. All Morrison has told you is that he plans to have a plan with numbers next month.

As mentioned yesterday, all he did was to gaslight an announcement.

These morons have had 18 months and they need another month to develop their plan? Absolute clownshow. There has never been a more inept federal government.

These morons have had 18 months and they need another month to develop their plan? Absolute clownshow. There has never been a more inept federal government.
The plan has been way to slow but the plan appears to now be developed. Although we lack specifics and they may not even exist yet. The reason we don’t have numbers seems reasonable. the modelling has to be Updated because the delta variant has apparently changed things. They had numbers ready to go before delta hit. Note this not liberal party determined numbers or even a consultant working for the libs. This is a consultant working for the national cabinet.

As mentioned yesterday, all he did was to gaslight an announcement. No substance there, just marketing and spin.
There was substance just not numbers. There is a difference between that and marketing spin. Before yesterday I thought we would never move away from Covid cases and just focus on hospitalization rates. That was substance.

Note this Isn’t Morrison’s policy. It’s the national cabinets who are mostly labour leaders determining this.

the fact they can’t give us any of the thresholds yet because of the new delta strain upsetting the modelling suggests that stage 2 is not simply when everyone has access to the vaccine. Because if so they don’t need modelling to tell us this. They could of told us stage twos threshold yesterday. They didnt despite the fact Morrison wanting to have something to sell. So the stage 2 threshold must be something else. Morrison did hint it would concern a vaccine threshold for older populations.

There was substance just not numbers. There is a difference between that and marketing spin. Before yesterday I thought we would never move away from Covid cases and just focus on hospitalization rates. That was substance.

Note this Isn’t Morrison’s policy. It’s the national cabinets who are mostly labour leaders determining this.

the fact they can’t give us any of the thresholds yet because of the new delta strain upsetting the modelling suggests that stage 2 is not simply when everyone has access to the vaccine. Because if so they don’t need modelling to tell us this. They could of told us stage twos threshold yesterday. They didnt despite the fact Morrison wanting to have something to sell. So the stage 2 threshold must be something else. Morrison did hint it would concern a vaccine threshold for older populations.

No stage 2 until everyone has had a chance to vaccinate. That means enough supply for everyone needs to be there for x amount of time.

That means 2022. Morrison announced very little, regardless of how you try and spin his spin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No stage 2 until everyone has had a chance to vaccinate. That means enough supply for everyone needs to be there for x amount of time.

That means 2022. Morrison announced very little, regardless of how you try and spin his spin.
He announced little but apparently you think he announced the stage 2 target? One that also logically makes no sense.

He announced little but apparently you think he announced the stage 2 target? One that also logically makes no sense.

Stage 2 target is irrelevant until we have enough vaccine supply, and enough time to put two doses into people that want it.

That is not happening this year. An 18 year old getting AZ vaccine this week doesn't change that.

Stage 2 target is irrelevant until we have enough vaccine supply, and enough time to put two doses into people that want it.

That is not happening this year. An 18 year old getting AZ vaccine this week doesn't change that.
and what do you base this on? what logic? Or Do you have inside connections to either the modelling or know that Morrison will definately fail to to get The vaccine supply he claims to have coming?

It's not a race!

Disgraceful. more and more sources suggested we could of had 40 million doses of Pfizer in January 2021 and rejected It.

there needs to be an enquiry and liberal leaders who were involved in these decisions publically naMed and shamed. They cost australians 18 months of our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back