Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

It’s not yet possible to assess whether ivermectin works or not against COVID-19 because the data currently available is not of sufficiently high quality and has been affected by 'fake trials', snake oil salesmen and plagiarism. The Together group https://www.togethertrial.com/ have the largest trial underway of Ivermectin and is due to be completed at the end of the year. They have previously done a number of good studies on repurposed drugs including HCQ, Fluvoxamine and Metformin, none of which showed significant benefit.

I have posted a few links on folks stupid and dangerous behavior during the pandemic, this one is actually evil Leader of movement behind bleach as a 'miracle' Covid cure charged in death of 5-year-old: report - Raw Story - Celebrating 17 Years of Independent Journalism

Talking of stupid behaviour...

Aren't you the guy that claimed he recovered from Covid - so had immunity. Then decided to get the vaccine - but nearly died from the first shot. And said he was going to get the second shot.

Too soon to count your chickens.
As of this precise moment, your comment is correct .

Feel free to book mark me, and requote later.

I live in the land of the doughnut.
So I don't have some morbid fascination with seeing states suffer.

On Pixel 4 using BigFooty.com mobile app

My comment will always be correct. We/they had a Delta outbreak and beat it. A future outbreak doesn't change that fact.

We have as many essential workers in the South East as we have in Hume.

Explain it with logic please.
Are they in multi generational houses in south east?
Many of the hume cases coming to hospital seem to have significant household size and/ or contact with extended family who have continued to provide informal care

The way i see it, NSW is now in the same boat as the UK or many other countries.

Victoria is more interesting.
The vaccinated population is increasing a lot quicker than the virus is spreading.
A high vaccinated population in conjunction with lock down may bring it back down.

One thing though.
The LGA's with by far the least vaccine take-up are Melbourne and Hume.

The ones that have less than 50% first dose are :
Hume, Moreland , Melbourne, Melton, Brimbank, Darebin , Whittlesea, Greater Dandenong , Casey.

What are we seeing?
Perhaps (spitballing) they aren’t able to go to vaccination due to being tier 1 close contacts? Or younger population so only recently got access to vaccination?

Are they in multi generational houses in south east?
Many of the hume cases coming to hospital seem to have significant household size and/ or contact with extended family who have continued to provide informal care
Yes. Particularly in suburbs between Noble Park and Berwick.
Yes, between Balwyn and Glen Waverley, but they tend to only have 1 or 2 grandchildren in the house.

Anglos, not so much. They tend to throw their old folks in a home where they're safer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talking of stupid behaviour...

Aren't you the guy that claimed he recovered from Covid - so had immunity. Then decided to get the vaccine - but nearly died from the first shot. And said he was going to get the second shot.
I'm getting a hundred shots! I'll be in the next Marvel Movie as Captain Covid, exuding antibodies to save the world. I'm the short fat one hidden amongst all the pec's.

There seems to be many stories very similar to this going around in the last couple of weeks. Almost like a pro-forma has gone out and you just have to fill in some no name doctor in Shitsville, Buttfu**nowhere. There's never any detail but strangely the fact checkers seem to be all on holiday.

Example 101

A US doctor is urging people to stop taking the horse deworming drug Ivermectin to treat Covid-19.​
Patients have been needing urgent treatment at emergency units in Oklahoma hospitals after overdosing on the drug, Dr Jason McElyea says. Dr McElyea also told local broadcaster KFOR that emergency rooms "are so backed up that gunshot victims were having hard times getting to facilities where they can get definitive care and be treated.

The sound of backtracking is deafening as the mainstream media "updates' their articles. Shame they didn't check the story before publishing.

1630980146832.png

Example 101

A US doctor is urging people to stop taking the horse deworming drug Ivermectin to treat Covid-19.​
Patients have been needing urgent treatment at emergency units in Oklahoma hospitals after overdosing on the drug, Dr Jason McElyea says. Dr McElyea also told local broadcaster KFOR that emergency rooms "are so backed up that gunshot victims were having hard times getting to facilities where they can get definitive care and be treated.

The sound of backtracking is deafening as the mainstream media "updates' their articles. Shame they didn't check the story before publishing.

View attachment 1228476

The irony of you complaining about fact checking.

We won't get back to zero.

So they either open up once 80% vaccinated is hit or they stay shut off forever.

They have won SFA by shutting their borders.

Either way, they will have to accept a level of covid cases at some point. Laughable if your think otherwise.
Yep the 4 months lockdown in NSW/Vichas been great...

The Rolling stones article about the ivermectin overdoes was actually recanted.
Apparently the doctor who claimed it actually doesn't work there anymore for months.
The hospital also confirmed there are no ivermectin od's overwhelming the hospital.

People will just read the headline though so damage done.
Funny how the msm complains about misinformation pot calling the kettle black.

This is a really great montage of the Covid situation.

This is a great educational piece.

Apparently the doctor who claimed it actually doesn't work there anymore for months.
The hospital also confirmed there are no ivermectin od's overwhelming the hospital.

Show a bit of respect for Charlie, its not the Stones ....

That it's an 'Update' and not a full retraction is all you need to know about the media these days.

All the media outlets who went with the story have "updated" their articles, when they are actually retracting their fake news - without giving it headline status of course.

As I said, there have been a few stories like this going around in the last couple of weeks. Did they all simultaneously spring up by coincidence? Why did none of these huge news organisations carry out a basic check of the information? Why were the usual swarm of 'independent fact checkers' absent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back