Wwe tv **spoilers**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WWE TV thoughts pt 2 **SPOILERS**

Ziggler (can't remember the last time i saw him in a shit match), Danielson, MVP (very underrated imo) and DiBiase are getting the push they all deserve but your spot on with Cody same can almost be said for Drew and Swagger as well (bar the comedy character). For me Cody is one of the most talented wrestlers on the roster and should be at least in the IC title race.

I would love to see a Sheamus turn now with Cena gone for who knows long there isn't too many face main eventers that i can think of on RAW.

Rhodes has got to wear kneepads, it puts me off so much!

Rhodes has got to wear kneepads, it puts me off so much!

God a million times this, I cannot describe how much that mans legs disturb me. And the fact the commentators draw attention to his legs! >_<

Glad I generally avoid this thread until I watch the shows since you lot would have ruined it (you were talking about it before it was even on Fox8...).

Raw was quite good :thumbsu:

Yeah dude, that would be why the thread has the huge **SPOILERS** thing in the title :p

OP said:
Although this thread has the spoilers warning please take extra care when you spoil something that hasn't been on Australian TV yet (for example Raw results or Smackdown tapings). If it has aired in Australia you don't need to spoiler tag your information.

Posts were in here as soon as it happened.

My brother has been lobbying to send Cody Rhodes knee pads for a couple years now, I personally don't think anyone could have matched the badassness (made up word) of the heel John Cena, battle rapping people and humiliating them, maybe heel Rock and Austin can rival that.

If the thread title says **SPOILERS** in the title then I'm going to town on it, it's up to you if you want to come in and read, I regret nothing and will be doing more of it in the future :)

Also, I would give my left nut to see a Cena heel turn, but it's safe because it will NEVER happen, pretty much setting up Cena vs Barrett till probably Wrestlemania, ugh, they know there is too much money to be made with a face Cena

Miz girls face sums up my sadness for a Cena heel turn never happening

miz-girl-face-o.gif

Glad I generally avoid this thread until I watch the shows since you lot would have ruined it (you were talking about it before it was even on Fox8...).

Raw was quite good :thumbsu:

While the OP says to be weary of posting anything not on Australian TV yet, the thread clearly says **SPOILERS** if you're coming in here reading everything, then expect there to be spoilers. It's not that hard to avoid one thread for a day if you don't want RAW spoiled. ;)

Wow, very good Raw. Cena's 'Let's go Cena/Cena Sucks' chant was a nice touch - was well done. And of course, the obvious - WWE Champion Miz.

Such a well booked Raw.

Good to see the guy that was runner up in Tough Enough (and was a major fan fave due to his charisma) then the shitty SmackDown host job he had, has come such a long way.

In the world of ultrafake sports entertainment, was 'awesome' to see such genuine emotion from The Miz. :thumbsu:

A better one for the Miz haters
[also:] Hope Edge has been taking Paul to the toilet or he will stink like hell by now.

mizraw18.jpg

A better one for the Miz haters
[also:] Hope Edge has been taking Paul to the toilet or he will stink like hell by now.

mizraw18.jpg

He did touch on that issue on Friday.... I don't think he has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaaaaaaaand cue Mysterio predictably costing Del Rio the King of the Ring on Raw like a dork.
Rey needs to disappear.

Alberto Del RRRRRRrio FTW

Aaaaaaaaand cue Mysterio predictably costing Del Rio the King of the Ring on Raw like a dork.
Lol any outcome other than this will be a surprise.

I can see their fued lasting until the Royal Rumble match where they will take eachother out or something.

Love Sheamus winning King of the Ring. He will go around proclaiming to be king when HHH returns and wanting revenge on him for putting him out of action. Then it's a battle of the two Kings and HHH can use his King of Kings theme.

Love Sheamus winning King of the Ring. He will go around proclaiming to be king when HHH returns and wanting revenge on him for putting him out of action. Then it's a battle of the two Kings and HHH can use his King of Kings theme.

so play this out until a return at the Rumble?

Gotta say I loved the main event. King can still take a fair old bump.

I was impressed with King in the ring (no pun intended) still moved around alright and didn't look any worse off than any of the current wrestlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back