WWE WrestleMania 39 - Sunday 2nd & Monday 3rd April 2023 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty decent cards. Still on paper I look at it and go ok you have Omos on the biggest show of year but some of the work horses of the company in Lashley and Miz don't have a match and to have LA Knight , Kross, Gargano & Priest not in matches is a shame to.

I will probably enjoy the triple threat IC match but I could have easily been ok with it being a 6 or 8 man ladder or some form of elimination match to get more guys on the card that deserve to be there.

Rhea deserves better than co-main on Night 1.

Usos vs Sami/Owens, should be second or third last on Night 2. They've done a good job of building the match up along side Roman/Cody as almost a combined storyline - seems odd having it halfway through night 1.

LA Knight just crazy he has no fight but they have meaningless 'showcase' multi tag matches on both nights. I don't get it. Priest dudded too. Judgement Day have been a decent group, but apart from Edge and Finn, matches are all independent of the group.

Still.....card is solid, and one of the most forward to looking forward to for the better part of the last 5-10 years.

Official listings

I reckon they’ve nailed the balance of the cards. Would’ve loved night 2 to open with the tag title match, so you have the Bloodline story running throughout the show. But no complaints really.

LA Knight has a promo segment and gets interrupted by a returning insert name here for a beat down or impromptu match? Austin, Orton, etc.

I reckon Bobby gets involved in the Lesnar Omos match.

I’m stunned by the night 1 main. I really thought Rhea & Charlotte had earned it, and the Cena/Theory segment was crap, it certainly didn’t deserve main event status.

I also thought Sami & KO vs Usos would probably semi-main night 2, the Asuka/Belair build has sucked.

I’m stunned by the night 1 main. I really thought Rhea & Charlotte had earned it, and the Cena/Theory segment was crap, it certainly didn’t deserve main event status.

I also thought Sami & KO vs Usos would probably semi-main night 2, the Asuka/Belair build has sucked.
Cena Theory is opening the show not main eventing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LA Knight will surely have an impromptu promo leading to an interaction with old timer? They couldn’t just leave him off entirely, the crowd actually booed when he got eliminated in the battle royal on smackdown.

I was expecting a match. Without that it's a total waste of time.

Was it Kayla hosting? She has this annoying habit of shouting.

No different to having massive lead ins to the Grand Final IMO. Not for me either but people that can't get enough and make a full day out of it, pretty harmless.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE WrestleMania 39 - Sunday 2nd & Monday 3rd April 2023 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back