WWE WrestleMania 39 - Sunday 2nd & Monday 3rd April 2023 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does Rey get to carry the LWO legacy? He didn't even want to be in the LWO!

Once he eventually joined, he was the last member after the others left.
The nWo threatened them all to break-up. Rey was the only one who refused.

He's surprised me with how he's played this feud. I never expected anything out of Dominick.

He has obviously put the work in. Gotten stronger, his mic skills while they seem forced are good and getting better with each week. Importantly also is that he has found himself a character and persona once this feud ends too with Prison Dom and that Konan and Eddie Guerrero mix

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed that match, how was it?

WrestleMania always seems heavy on baby faces winning

Pretty pedestrian. Not bad but nothing memorable.

That was more about the story than the match, and it was well done. It will be ongoing for months yet, culminating in a reunion and another tag title run. I'm all-in on it.

Charlotte vs Rhea now. This will be good. Two of the best going around.

LET'S GO RHEA!!!

it was aight nothing special but got the job done and right person won

Needed a more controversial finish. I’d have like to have seen like Adam Pearce interfere and help Theory win to continue the cherry picked for success storyline. Either that or have Theory legit destroy Cena with a whole “I nearly finished his acting career im such a bad ass” angle and have the match end in a DQ win for Cena

That was more about the story than the match, and it was well done. It will be ongoing for months yet, culminating in a reunion and another tag title run. I'm all-in on it.

Charlotte vs Rhea now. This will be good. Two of the best going around.

LET'S GO RHEA!!!

A reunion ? Can’t see that . Would be a terrible idea

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE WrestleMania 39 - Sunday 2nd & Monday 3rd April 2023 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back