Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: www.footyjumpers.com

wrong thread

Again wrong thread

438-failure-nothing-has-ever-failed-quite-as-hard-as-you-just-did.jpg

Are you going to add the GF logos, Mero?

Yeah, I'll probably have to.
Though I think I will take off the additional template I've done for Essendon, Carlton, Fitzroy etc.
I won't ever get to doing all of the teams with that.

Ah of course. It's rendered unnecessary now that we have the season-by-season uniforms. The only thing I'd like to keep from that (even though it was only in some) is the extended notes, maybe a bit more outline on each guernsey worn if you have that sort of info.

Also, were you thinking of putting the team name above each guernsey on the Season-by-Season uniforms?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah of course. It's rendered unnecessary now that we have the season-by-season uniforms. The only thing I'd like to keep from that (even though it was only in some) is the extended notes, maybe a bit more outline on each guernsey worn if you have that sort of info.

Also, were you thinking of putting the team name above each guernsey on the Season-by-Season uniforms?

Was thinking of putting it in the code so it was written, and not in the graphic.

Was thinking of putting it in the code so it was written, and not in the graphic.

My thoughts also, as if you wanted to you could make the club title text linkable to the club's guernsey section (would be easy with a bit of copy/paste)

my only problem with this season-by-season display is, how will you put in the clash gurnsey's?

I think what I will do is have the Home jumper on the front, then when you click on it, you get the other jumpers they wore as well.
Though not the onces with different logos, just different designs.
So 2011 Carlton would be Home & Clash, but not Pratt Cup jumper. North would be Home, Argentina Clash and Third.

That seems to be the best idea Mero, like on the NFL site you mentioned (I presume that that won't be updated anymore btw, but was I imagining news that a similar, better, one was in the pipeline?)

I think what I will do is have the Home jumper on the front, then when you click on it, you get the other jumpers they wore as well.
Though not the onces with different logos, just different designs.
So 2011 Carlton would be Home & Clash, but not Pratt Cup jumper. North would be Home, Argentina Clash and Third.

Yeah that sounds like a great idea, the different logo jumpers i find silly anyway

Have always loved your work Mero. The Footy Jumper website has been a useful tool. What I would like to see is the jumpers of a club over the years shown together. This could be down like the jumpers are shown season by season, or in a combined graphic with your player models side by side to show a club jumpers over the years.

A handy inclusion would be to include a small navigation bar above the graphics for each year, so you can go to the next year or previous year a lot easier.

I.e: << 1898 - 1899 - 1900 >>

Rather than what I've been having to do with is go back and then click, go back and then click, and so on and so forth.

It wouldn't upload the image onto the site, but the link works. The image shows the Hawthorn uniform changing over the years. People can look at it and see how it changes. The change from the V to the stripes, how the order if the stripes changed, the size of the stripes changed, the striples on the socks disappear then reappear.
The evolution of a clubs uniform can be seen on the computer screen.
hawthornuniform.gif
hawthornuniform.gif
hawthornuniform.gif
hawthornuniform.gif]
hawthornuniform.gif]

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back