FTA-TV X Factor Australia 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, not my favourite but Lucy will be very tough to beat
Tough to beat??? She has nearly no chance of winning and if you think she does, go and open yourself a sportingbet account because she is $25 to 1. Ella is odds on, and probably should be. Lucy is talented but a commercial competition like X Factor isn't the right forum. Although it might end up being now due to the fact she has achieved some notoriety.

Tough to beat??? She has nearly no chance of winning and if you think she does, go and open yourself a sportingbet account because she is $25 to 1. Ella is odds on, and probably should be. Lucy is talented but a commercial competition like X Factor isn't the right forum. Although it might end up being now due to the fact she has achieved some notoriety.

Personally I can't stand Ella, yeah sure great voice, but something about her annoys the living you know what out of me. I prefer Lucy's voice personally.

Put it this way I am enjoying the UK XFactor more...that says a lot doesn't it. I have actually stopped watching our show live- taped it on the DVD recorder and watched it in fast forward.
Lol at Ronan saying AUS>>>UK. Let's be honest, the UK and US X factors will always be better than Australias. Bigger populations and in general just better talent. There's a reason why US/UK produce the biggest singing superstars...

Lol at Ronan saying AUS>>>UK. Let's be honest, the UK and US X factors will always be better than Australias. Bigger populations and in general just better talent. There's a reason why US/UK produce the biggest singing superstars...

Yes well in his defence his two acts have the potential to be bigger, that said, he was still jetlagged, and it was a stupid statement.

UK X factor: I think Ella is definitely favourite. I dunno I didn't think she was a star at first but she's won me over. Great, powerful voice. Lacks a bit of 'specialness/X-factor' for me but is a deserved favourite. I really like Lucy as well but I don't think she's versatile enough. She's got a distinct style and her voice isn't suited to a competition like this. I guess she wanted to put her name out there somehow, I don't think she'll win but she'll get picked up for sure after the show and be relatively successful. She's really good at telling a story with her songs. My favourite is James Arthur. Great passion and pain in his performances, he really is connected to the songs he sings. I want him to win, reckon he's a decent chance. Jahmene- ridiculous range unfortunately doesn't have the star mentality.

Ella will probably win but I just don't like her voice and her look is a bit weird for my liking that said it is the UK style that I probably don't get. I find her singing bland at times as well, that may be due to song choices though, I'm not sure.

Happy Carmello is gone. Hopefully Fourtunate are next. Or Shiane. I don't mind.

If Shiane makes it to the top 5 or something though, that's shameful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad that Australia voted correctly in getting Carmello in the bottom 2 and thus he was always going to be eliminated. Fortunate on talent and performance should make top 3. don't care about the other x factors . But based on population I think Australia bats well above the average in comparison

Glad that Australia voted correctly in getting Carmello in the bottom 2 and thus he was always going to be eliminated. Fortunate on talent and performance should make top 3. don't care about the other x factors . But based on population I think Australia bats well above the average in comparison

Fortunate top 3...based on what exactly...I am yet to hear them actually SING! Nothing has convinced me that they are not just a dance group with poor vocals, and the lead singer is dead ordinary as a vocalist, lets not forget they have not sung one song that is half recent.

lets not forget they have not sung one song that is half recent.
They sang dedication to my ex by lloyd last week fool.

I actually think UK's X factor talent is dead ordinary this year. Ella, James and Melanie are all brilliant, Jahmene can sing but isnt versatile, Lucy would have been better off going on Britain's got talent because she cant sing covers (And lets face it, thats what the show is all about)and Kye is a very good pub singer. The Collective shits all over any groups they have, and Bella probably matches it with Ella and co. I think The collective would damn near win there show.

USA X Factor on the other hand is absolutely amazing, Carly Rose Sonenclair is brilliant, and if you wanna see a good looking (but not outstanding) chick, make herself look unbelievebly sexy, watch this video. Can sing too.

Fortunate top 3...based on what exactly...I am yet to hear them actually SING! Nothing has convinced me that they are not just a dance group with poor vocals, and the lead singer is dead ordinary as a vocalist, lets not forget they have not sung one song that is half recent.
I watched last night and I would agree with your points.

Guy has got it right. They need to accentuate their harmonies and strip back all the dancing and showmanship. Because The Collective have been so good, Ronan has tried apply the same ideas to Fourtunate but they are completely different. As much shit as Nat takes for being shit, Ronan deserves criticism for mishandling Fourtunate imo.

On another point, I was completely wrong on Nathaniel. I think he has "found his lane", I just have to wipe that Jamiroquai performance out of my head now.

I was just watching Bella's audition - damn, she was good. It's a shame Nat isn't giving her the right songs.

She did last week. Big Yellow Taxi was superb. But didn't really like her performance on Monday. So many great female legends to choose from and Nat chooses friggin Madonna.

So glad Caramello's gone. The fact that he actually stayed in for three weeks has made me very suspicious that the voting is rigged. The producers wouldn't have wanted him booted off first performance and admit that they made a giant blunder.

So many terrible performances. The judges comments are always more about their clothes and dancing than the singing, which I don't get.

Nat is just a horrible, horrible mentor. I don't think she has got 1 performance right for any of her contestants. Why the hell was Bella wearing a robe? Obviously not her style, at all.

Only one I thought had a decent performance was Jason, and only just. Didn't like the last half of his song, but the first half was good.
Can't start a fire...

On a side note, if Nat B was my mentor I would feel like I got hit with the shit stick. She has no musical credibility whatsoever and chooses horrendous songs for her contestants week after week.

She did last week. Big Yellow Taxi was superb. But didn't really like her performance on Monday. So many great female legends to choose from and Nat chooses friggin Madonna.

Disagree, Madonna suited Bella BUT not that song, there are other better songs that Nat should have chosen.

Nat defends song choices with "I still have all my contestants" - my tone deaf great grand mother could get those three to this point. The decison to take Shiane over Vendulka is getting worse and worse by the minute. The judges go far to eaiser on her because she is young and will not cope. Terrible

Early on it looked like Jason was a first week elimination job, but over time he has won me over and is probably in my two favourites with The Collective

I actually think UK's X factor talent is dead ordinary this year. Ella, James and Melanie are all brilliant, Jahmene can sing but isnt versatile, Lucy would have been better off going on Britain's got talent because she cant sing covers (And lets face it, thats what the show is all about)and Kye is a very good pub singer. The Collective shits all over any groups they have, and Bella probably matches it with Ella and co. I think The collective would damn near win there show.

USA X Factor on the other hand is absolutely amazing, Carly Rose Sonenclair is brilliant, and if you wanna see a good looking (but not outstanding) chick, make herself look unbelievebly sexy, watch this video. Can sing too.

Yeah... that video. She is cute without being hot. Has an alright body without it being out of this world. Can sing but it isnt Aguilera type pipes... but damn. Something about her singing that song makes her incredibly sexy.

Yeah she's damn good. Don't think the talent for the USA version this year is as good as last years USA version though. Not many good boys... some strong female singers though. The 13 year old Diamond White is also a freak as well, she's crazy good. Anyone remember Astro (the rapper) from the US version last year? Kid was a gun, such a shame he chucked a tantrum on live national TV therefore will probably not get anywhere. He was ace though.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV X Factor Australia 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back