Yarra Valley-Mountain District FL Discussion Forum 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scores from today's grand final if anyone interested:

Woori Yallock: 17.16 - 118
Gembrook. : 17.8. - 110

Very good game of football to watch. Danny Ryan was awarded B.O.G

Not to many comments on the gf how did people enjoy the day. Did the big screen work, the canteen, bar were most people happy with how the club ran the facilities. A few comments said by spectators some from guys who havnt been to YVMDFL before, how good the standard of football was played. They noted it was fast and the tackleing was a feature

Not to many comments on the gf how did people enjoy the day. Did the big screen work, the canteen, bar were most people happy with how the club ran the facilities. A few comments said by spectators some from guys who havnt been to YVMDFL before, how good the standard of football was played. They noted it was fast and the tackleing was a feature

Was a great day Burnt out, just wish the result could have gone our way. The club did a fantastic day hosting. Congrats to the Woori boys on their win. They played very well (How many goals can a team kick from outside 50??? - Dont even see that many in the AFL - by my count 8 of their 17). They deserved the win.

Big screen - Tick. Footy - Tick. Result - CROSS!!

Well done to the admin of the YVMDFL as well.

Ground was in fantastic nick. All games of football were to a really high standard. For anyone that did not get there early enough to see the Unders they missed out on a cracking game of high quality football. Big screen was good but I felt the replays were put up to quick. By the time you had finished watching the guys celebrate a goal, the replay was already finished. All catering was great. The only minor problem (which was not the hosts fault) was the line for the beer booth. Is the Liquor Licence something the league can try and get adjusted to allow more outlets or does it depend on what town it is held in?

As a Coach & Player involved is was super day
Cracking day - perfect for playing footy. (Billy H im sure it would have been Sunny @ Gembrook with no wind!)
Tick for the result
Tick for the screen
Tick for 3 super games of footy, sorry didnt see any netball
Tick for the ground conditions after all the rain we have had
Tick for the PA & Music
Tick for the admin guys & gals - things ran smooth from our side
Cross for the car parking - I know the weather played its role with the back paddock & 9 teams but it was crazy
Cross for the Sunday Final - consistantly family, friends & other interested onlookers (work, other footy associates) ask me why? I explain the Leagues reasons behind this & they look at me dumbfounded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and also Brett Andrews, Joe Bertuna and even Tomlin

Geez bad luck is it time for you to get back on here and bag Gembrook again is it?

Haven't heard from you all year - must be time to sink the boots in. You must be a miserable person. Can't you see good anywhere. Looking back at your previous posts - Gembrook must have really done something to upset you? What would that have been? Seriously what have they done to you that has upset you so much?

What a great year by the Gembrook boys in making the grand final. Well done.

The Woori oval came up an absolute treat and surely this has to be the venue for all Grand Finals from now. The Senior game was a very high standard and in the end Woori just seemed to even all over the ground.:thumbsu:

Lowlight of the day was what can only be described as an embarrising mistake by the field umpire in the reserves game. I hope his decision hasn't set a precedent that other clubs may take advantage of. Many at the ground couldn't beleive what they were witnessing.:thumbsdown:

Lowlight of the day was what can only be described as an embarrising mistake by the field umpire in the reserves game. I hope his decision hasn't set a precedent that other clubs may take advantage of. Many at the ground couldn't beleive what they were witnessing.:thumbsdown:

I'm serious not taking the p!ss - What was that I missed it:confused::confused:

Geez bad luck is it time for you to get back on here and bag Gembrook again is it?

Haven't heard from you all year - must be time to sink the boots in. You must be a miserable person. Can't you see good anywhere. Looking back at your previous posts - Gembrook must have really done something to upset you? What would that have been? Seriously what have they done to you that has upset you so much?

What a great year by the Gembrook boys in making the grand final. Well done.

Can’t see how l bagged Gembrook RHT. Only stated my surprise especially with Andrews and Bertuna as l thought they both played well in the 2nd semi final as did young Volta………………..l didn’t mention anything about carrying a few old/slow blokes you fool.........chill out

Cagga Id say you know exactly what happened.
Im sorry I dont. There were several incidents through the first half that was heated - is that what you are talking about?
Im happy to discuss anything your club or players are upset about directly thats fine. If you prefer to not post it on a public forum, thats also fine. Is there private messaging on this forum?? - send me a msg or contact our club and get my details

Im sorry I dont. There were several incidents through the first half that was heated - is that what you are talking about?
Im happy to discuss anything your club or players are upset about directly thats fine. If you prefer to not post it on a public forum, thats also fine. Is there private messaging on this forum?? - send me a msg or contact our club and get my details

Cagga its not your fault or the clubs it was an out and out digraceful decision made by an umpire. A decision that left one club severly penalised and the other with a huge advantage. Im sure we are hoping a precedent hasnt been set for future games.

Cagga its not your fault or the clubs it was an out and out digraceful decision made by an umpire. A decision that left one club severly penalised and the other with a huge advantage. Im sure we are hoping a precedent hasnt been set for future games.

Ok, Sh1t now im racking my brain! Not hard to do

Cagga, what do you think should happen if a waterboy(man) delibrately makes contact with a player then the player makes contact back?
now i see where you are coming from mmm interesting statement. dont totally agree - I will try to work out the private msg thingo as I prefer to discuss this not on a public forum because going tit for tat doesnt help either club or indivduals

Are you talking about a bloke running water getting involved with a player on the oppo side, if it is I was dumbfounded, i saw the lead up and the silly outcome, NO WAY should a player be sent off yellow carded for that and the bloke running the water should pull his head in and not be involved, run water and get off. I didnt effect the outcome of the game but it was a bad descision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back