You have to put your hand up

Remove this Banner Ad

I really love big footy and spend way to much time surfing around on it. I make a lot of noises when i read it, gasps in shock, grunts in agreement, squeals in delight and sighs in a few well chosen words. She asked me if i was pleasuring myself, i answered yes dear but with my pants on!

There was a run of games in 2018 where he looked like he could be anything. Seems that was an outlier.
Without knowing which games exactly you're talking about, I'd argue that run was in 2017 when Hodge was standing next to him telling him what to do. Without Hodge, he looked pretty average.

Without knowing which games exactly you're talking about, I'd argue that run was in 2017 when Hodge was standing next to him telling him what to do. Without Hodge, he looked pretty average.

Yeah I think you’re right. There was a game against Adelaide at the MCG that stands out to me - watching him live he looked like a star in the making.

I thought Beau Muston was going to be a superstar after his first game.

To be fair, that was a fair first game from Muston. Probably still has the record for most touches on debut

Round 9, 2009

After a series of serious knee injuries derailed his first few years at the Hawks, Muston was sure to have an impact when he finally got the chance to make his AFL debut. Up against Melbourne at the MCG the 22-year-old amassed the most disposals of any Hawk in their first game with 31. Muston also provided a highlight with goal from outside 50 near the boundary line as the Hawks got up by 22 points.

Missed this thread, but things I got wrong:

• Preferred Duursma at the Watson pick
  • Said that Chol wouldn't make a material difference to our side over Kosi
  • Said Ginnivan would struggle to make our best 22

I'm just glad this isn't a thread about things I got right, that list would be much longer!

I have an overseas holiday booked and arrive back in the evening of the GF.

Not booking an overseas September holiday again for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was happy when we drafted Mitch Thorp, but I thought we paid too much for Shaun Burgoyne!

I also tipped us to be bottom 6 this year. Never been so happy to be so wrong!

Remove this Banner Ad

You have to put your hand up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back