Remove this Banner Ad

Barnzy123

Team Captain
Suspended
Dec 7, 2008
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
I really hope and predict Jarrad Oakley Nicholls goes, hes really not needed, we got alot of depth now and hes shown hes really slow, bad decision making and skills.

Also, Schulz is holding down the list and I hope he goes, I predict Rance to come in and take his spot. In addition to these two I also predict Pettifer to go as by start of next season hes 27 and had his opportunities. Hes a decent player but not a match winner and he can be covered easily. JON should go also.

What do you guys think?

So both Jarred Oakley-Nicholls and JON should go?

I think Johnson and Simmonds will retire, and chances are at least three of our rookies will go.
But I'll bet there will be a "Moore" of 2009 to save their bacon, be that Schulz, JON, Collins, Petts or someone else, we will wait and see.

Pettifer , King , Hackson ....JON is probably on his last chance , though I still have (very) faint hopes.

Would like to see Bowden & Johnson at least retire if not cut.....if we're fair dinkum, then neither of them should belong in our side going forward.

McMahon too if we weren't paying so much.:mad:

The obvious ones JON, pettifer, Gus, King(Our best small defender though atm), BUT its way to early to tell. Like cormick said someone will do a Moore and save their ass. Whether its King, Jon or Graham we'll have to wait and see.

Another one could be Polo. Apparently he only just survived the axe this year. I think he will be a very good player if hes given the opportunity but he is probably on his last chance. Anyone know how long he re-signed, for was it 1 or 2 years?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its relevant now, just asking if people agree with me on the likes of Nicholls and Schulz.
Looking back to Schulz's profile though hes only 23 pushing 24! He looks close to 30 and always thought he was around 27ish.

Guess hes ok for the list if he shows consistency, but no match winner.

I would imagine looking down the barrel would be these names depending on how there 2009 season pans out - all of them have questions marks against them based upon either [1] Ability or [2] Injury;

JON, Pettifer, Putt, King, Graham, Schulz, Jackson, Coughlan, Collins, Pattison, Hughes, Polo, Raines.

Possible/Probable retirements - Johnson, Bowden, Polak

Obviously to loose this many players is impossible, and some above would have contracts beyond the end of 2009, and the end of next season is miles away.

Foley, Deledio, Richo lol Thread not really needed at this point ask in about 6 months

Agreed, I hope these are the 3 WORST players on our list in 9 months time because everyone else has improved that much.

FFS - We havnt even moved into 2009 and your all calling for possible delistings.

How bout waiting for them to complete pre-season training and play a few games first, then you can show you rabid support by calling for the bloody axe:thumbsdown:

Plenty of players have had opportunities and not taken them while others haven't because they can't even get out of the reserves. No harm in predicting who will go or who you hope to go. :cool:

Unless I'm missing something I would have thouyght that the likes of Kelvin Moore, Mathew White and Luke McGuane have taught us that it is dangerous to pre empt whats going to happen before its actually happened. 12 months ago these 3 would have all been voted out in most peoples minds I'm sure. After just one season they are 3 of our first picked! Easier doing a weather forecast for the 2009 finals.

You'd have better luck trying to pick the 6 winning numbers in this weeks Tattslotto than trying to predict which players will get the axe in October. How about the thread simply discusses which players are under the most pressure to perform.

I really hope those that are naming names left right and centre, comeback at the end of the year and admit their mistakes if players they have said should go are still around. Then again, I'm expecting threads saying we have no idea about list management if those players are still around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your 2009 Delist Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back