Workshop Your 2013 Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdelaideHome-1.png

With Reebok pulling out of sports manufacturing altogether the most likely, and best, option is Puma, Puma aren't known to screw around with jumpers so hopefully this is what we'll end up with.
AdelaideAway.png

Just the home with white short's, we should've worn this more this season.
AdelaideClash-2.png

This jumper, or other variations of it is what I want to see as the clash.

Speaking of which, I came across this Melbourne logo a few weeks ago.
xUhtk.jpg

I think it's much classier than the one they have now. Much more simpler. Should be their main logo. It's beautiful.

Why does the monogram read 'MFC' when it's for Melbourne Business Community ?. Very suss. It's also missing a pitchfork, so no dice.

Collingwood
Home: No more Adicrap so no more silly templates and weird lines and crap. Simple, black with white stripes, no stripes above the number and a simple neck. (Worn in all Home games and away games vs Sydney, Gold Coast, North Melbourne, Geelong, Western Bulldogs and Hawthorn)
Clash: Inverse of the Home Jumper. (Worn in all away games vs West Coast, Fremantle, Adelaide, Port Adelaide, Essendon, Richmond, St.Kilda, GWS Giants, Brisbane, Melbourne and Carlton)
Pre-Season: Re-make of the 2001 - 2004 Pre-Season jersey. Basically I think it'd be cool for us to wear a pre-season jumper again.
Logo: Obviously the current logo is very classy and fits the bill as a Primary (shield) logo so I whipped up a Secondary logo using the magpie from the jumper.

collingwood2013.png

And here's the new logo in full:
collingwoodmagpieslogo.png

I would put this in my own 2013 wishlist thread, but I have other ideas for it.

I would absolutely love it if Port went with NB next year. Have that farking awesome old-school collar, which just looks amazing with our jumper tbh. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing Sunrise below the number.

20b010o.png

Okay, here's some more of my ideas :)

Port Adelaide Home:
gdqK8.png

I seem to remember somebody mentioning Port and ISC in the same post... not sure if they were asking a question, or just wishing though, so it probably holds absolutely no merit... think it'd look good though, and hope it would stop the double-vee from not joining up to the top of the guernsey, as I absolutely hate that, and it drives me mad when watching them play.

Essendon Home:
UdF9h.png

Think we should definitely go back to the curved sash, and not the weird-ass droopy one we had around 2008-2010, think Richmond have a great sash, probably a lot better than ours, not that I dislike ours... but we wouldn't want to directly copy of theirs, so I think we should return to the thinner sash we wore through the late 90s and early 00s, our last premiership sash.

Essendon Clash:
N26Qk.png

I'm not one of the Bombers supporters that hates the clash simply because it's 'un-Essendon' to have one, or anything that isn't black and red... we need a clash, and for what we had to work with, it's just about as Essendon as we could've gone... though the move of adding the premiership players names in dark text to make the guernsey closer to black, while a great idea in theory, doesn't look too great, it makes the grey look too dark, and causes it to look artificial on the field, so I changed the grey to a lighter shade of silver. I also think that silver and black is a bit more flattering and classy than mostly red and silver, which is why the sash is black.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would put this in my own 2013 wishlist thread, but I have other ideas for it.

I would absolutely love it if Port went with NB next year. Have that farking awesome old-school collar, which just looks amazing with our jumper tbh. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing Sunrise below the number.

20b010o.png

Lol at the Sunrise logo. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

There's nothing wrong with our current clash jumper, but I believe we should wear this as a preseason. A simple, yet historical and classy design which was worn during the formation of our club. I replaced the blades writing under the collar back to the X as it looks better.
NorthMelbourneClashJumper7.png

There's nothing wrong with our current clash jumper, but I believe we should wear this as a preseason. A simple, yet historical and classy design which was worn during the formation of our club. I replaced the blades writing under the collar back to the X as it looks better.
NorthMelbourneClashJumper7.png
Aye. You, Sydney, Hawthorn, and even Richmond are spoilt for choice. You can utilise club colours and traditional designs, or just reverse your home strip, and have an adequate clash jumper.

Okay, here's some more of my ideas :)

Port Adelaide Home:
gdqK8.png

I seem to remember somebody mentioning Port and ISC in the same post... not sure if they were asking a question, or just wishing though, so it probably holds absolutely no merit... think it'd look good though, and hope it would stop the double-vee from not joining up to the top of the guernsey, as I absolutely hate that, and it drives me mad when watching them play.

Essendon Home:
UdF9h.png

Think we should definitely go back to the curved sash, and not the weird-arse droopy one we had around 2008-2010, think Richmond have a great sash, probably a lot better than ours, not that I dislike ours... but we wouldn't want to directly copy of theirs, so I think we should return to the thinner sash we wore through the late 90s and early 00s, our last premiership sash.

Essendon Clash:
N26Qk.png

I'm not one of the Bombers supporters that hates the clash simply because it's 'un-Essendon' to have one, or anything that isn't black and red... we need a clash, and for what we had to work with, it's just about as Essendon as we could've gone... though the move of adding the premiership players names in dark text to make the guernsey closer to black, while a great idea in theory, doesn't look too great, it makes the grey look too dark, and causes it to look artificial on the field, so I changed the grey to a lighter shade of silver. I also think that silver and black is a bit more flattering and classy than mostly red and silver, which is why the sash is black.

Love the black on grey essendon concept

Speaking of which, I came across this Melbourne logo a few weeks ago.
xUhtk.jpg

I think it's much classier than the one they have now. Much more simpler. Should be their main logo. It's beautiful.

Fred Perry would sue.

This is great... and something like this will probably happen eventually, I mean, the entire league's going back to shields, hopefully Brisbane are smart enough to make something respectable like this once they've grown up marketing wise.
Yea i know what you mean. But how do you know that all clubs are going to do that. If they do, they should start with Essendon. I hate their logo lol.

546786_10151149643851107_592281946_n.jpg

Is anyone willing to mock up some jumpers like this?

I mean, nowadays, striped jumpers are three stripes on a background. This photo of Milane shows a much more classic, more 'footy' design... the two side strips are cut off by the cuffs, something that doesn't happen now. I'd be interested to see how thick stripes would look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back