Workshop Your 2013 Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collingwood
Home: No more Adicrap so no more silly templates and weird lines and crap. Simple, black with white stripes, no stripes above the number and a simple neck. (Worn in all Home games and away games vs Sydney, Gold Coast, North Melbourne, Geelong, Western Bulldogs and Hawthorn)
Clash: Inverse of the Home Jumper. (Worn in all away games vs West Coast, Fremantle, Adelaide, Port Adelaide, Essendon, Richmond, St.Kilda, GWS Giants, Brisbane, Melbourne and Carlton)
Pre-Season: Re-make of the 2001 - 2004 Pre-Season jersey. Basically I think it'd be cool for us to wear a pre-season jumper again.
Logo: Obviously the current logo is very classy and fits the bill as a Primary (shield) logo so I whipped up a Secondary logo using the magpie from the jumper.

collingwood2013.png

And here's the new logo in full:
collingwoodmagpieslogo.png

Logo looks dope as.

Needs to be implemented pronto.

546786_10151149643851107_592281946_n.jpg

Is anyone willing to mock up some jumpers like this?

I mean, nowadays, striped jumpers are three stripes on a background. This photo of Milane shows a much more classic, more 'footy' design... the two side strips are cut off by the cuffs, something that doesn't happen now. I'd be interested to see how thick stripes would look.
Like this?
CollingwoodHomeJumper7.png

Thanks mate, it was actually a re-work of one of Gava's earlier templates. I did download a newer one (NM Design's I think) but everyone uses it so I may as well have my own.
My thoughts exactly! You've done a good job with the template, and an even better job with the Brisbane Designs :hearts:

BrisbaneLionsHome-1.png

Used the Costa lion, I hope you don't mind. It's much better then the current, and is similair to the old one.
BrisbaneLionsVictorian.png

Self explanatory.
BrisbaneLionsInterstate.png

Based on the old Bears design.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys first time poster, I have been living in the UK since the two new clubs have entered the competion and while I think GWS have a pretty decent look I absoultly hate the Suns. I dont think the clun even bothered thinking about coming up with anything diffrent or new.

Either way I took a stab at making my own version the GC home, getting rid of the blue (same as brisbane and pointless) and at least trying to tie it in with the suns nickname.

Attachments

• GoldCoast Suns.jpg
    GoldCoast Suns.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 221
Hey guys first time poster, I have been living in the UK since the two new clubs have entered the competion and while I think GWS have a pretty decent look I absoultly hate the Suns. I dont think the clun even bothered thinking about coming up with anything diffrent or new.

Either way I took a stab at making my own version the GC home, getting rid of the blue (same as brisbane and pointless) and at least trying to tie it in with the suns nickname.

Looks good mate, great start.

I knew I'd seen that logo somewhere:

Arsenal_1886-2011_Logo.png

Not taking anything away from what you've done I think your edit looks terrific and is especially appropriate for Carlton because of their previous logo featuring the Laurel Wreath. :thumbsu:

I knew most people would pick it up, I just reckon it suits Carlton. Thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back