Teams Your 2014 SC team Ver 2.0 (Pre NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

im tempted to leave him out but its a struggle.

is a gutsy call, but hey we all have to make a couple of them, for mine it means if the pies lose and pendles plays poorly i only hate him once, if the pies win i already love him so no biggie

is a gutsy call, but hey we all have to make a couple of them, for mine it means if the pies lose and pendles plays poorly i only hate him once, if the pies win i already love him so no biggie
Agreed, need to make calls.

Thinking of going GAJ, Murph, Beams or Bennell and all rookies in the mids. The lack of decent rookies in the backs and forwards this year at this point is a concern, so thinking of going 5 x premium defenders, 5 x premium forwards and 2 x premium rucks. Anyone else been considering loading up on the mid rookies who seem to be a much better prospect to actually play games ?

Thinking of going GAJ, Murph, Beams or Bennell and all rookies in the mids. The lack of decent rookies in the backs and forwards this year at this point is a concern, so thinking of going 5 x premium defenders, 5 x premium forwards and 2 x premium rucks. Anyone else been considering loading up on the mid rookies who seem to be a much better prospect to actually play games ?

reckon rookies full stop will be scarce, no GWS or GC or Port from last year to prop everyone up....and the bloody split round to begin with will create massive carnage 1st up

reckon rookies full stop will be scarce, no GWS or GC or Port from last year to prop everyone up....and the bloody split round to begin with will create massive carnage 1st up

Very true, although the "premium" priced midfield rookies so far look the best bet for actually playing games. Can see Polec, Michie, Sheed, Martin and the like playing early and often, with the backs and forwards, who knows?

Set up an alternative squad, thinking I might have too many mid-pricers though, could do with some thoughts.

oggzdz.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Set up an alternative squad, thinking I might have too many mid-pricers though, could do with some thoughts.

oggzdz.png

you really only have 3 mid pricers, i dont count beams or MMurphy...rookies will obviously change based on NAB and selections, otherwise its pretty stock standard, Ryder & Hodge good POD's

not starting for me, hate the pies first 6 weeks and I'm hoping i can pick pendles up after the pies bye for about 570-600K

Troll

Zorko starred in Lions intra club today.. Playing in the midfield, has to be seriously considered now!

He was playing against Brions players though.

Thoughts? in before people tell me to axe Atley, i think will have a break out year so im keeping him.
I think it's a very balanced team and looks good on the eye but im biased as F&*%.
View attachment 42450

Your Norf hat probably needs to be surgically removed but looks ok.

yep then Jmartin becomes pendles

If his dreams.

oggzdz.png
Tyson to Sheed
Griffin to Swan
Ryder to Nic Nat
Murphy to Bourke

Perffffect

Thoughts on this outfit...

B: Mitchell, Shaw, S.D.Thompson, Hanley, Laidler, Fuller (Cutler, Georgiou)
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Beams, Murphy, Daisy, Sheed, Dunston (Crouch, Honeychurch)
R: NicNat, Sandilands (Thurlow, King)
F: Dangerfield, Franklin, Chapman, Pavlich, Kersten, Garlett (JKH, L.Taylor)

Squeezed in 16 premos. Get the right rookie mix after NAB Challenge.

Thoughts on this outfit...

B: Mitchell, Shaw, S.D.Thompson, Hanley, Laidler, Fuller (Cutler, Georgiou)
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Beams, Murphy, Daisy, Sheed, Dunston (Crouch, Honeychurch)
R: NicNat, Sandilands (Thurlow, King)
F: Dangerfield, Franklin, Chapman, Pavlich, Kersten, Garlett (JKH, L.Taylor)

Squeezed in 16 premos. Get the right rookie mix after NAB Challenge.

Love it.

Very similar to my team at the moment except you have one more premo mid than me. ;)

Another shot:

BACKS: Mitchell, Hanley, Atley, Suckling, Kolodjashnij, McDonald (Docherty, Laidler)
MIDS: Ablett, Cotchin, Fyfe, Beams, Daisy, J Martin, Michie, Dunstan (Morabito, Sheed)
RUCKS: Mummy, Sandilands (Thurlow, Naismith)
FORWARDS: Dangerfield, Buddy, Chapman, Cameron, Crameri, Lennon (Taylor, Garlett)

$100k in the bank.

Again, rookies pretty much just placeholders until more info available.
Thoughts?

Another shot:

BACKS: Mitchell, Hanley, Atley, Suckling, Kolodjashnij, McDonald (Docherty, Laidler)
MIDS: Ablett, Cotchin, Fyfe, Beams, Daisy, J Martin, Michie, Dunstan (Morabito, Sheed)
RUCKS: Mummy, Sandilands (Thurlow, Naismith)
FORWARDS: Dangerfield, Buddy, Chapman, Cameron, Crameri, Lennon (Taylor, Garlett)

$100k in the bank.

Again, rookies pretty much just placeholders until more info available.
Thoughts?
never happy with sandilands in any team, wary of chapman (gray, zorko) not sold on cameron or crameri, upgrade atley (bartel, mcveigh) and 1 up 1 down for cameron and crameri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back