Teams Your 2014 SC team Version 4.0 (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if locked or just saying that to shut me up o_O

locked in as my F1 of course, bloke is a gun and cant beleive how cheap he is.

Just working on how to get Caddy in there as well

just for you

I think Caddy could come good this year if given enough opportunity. Would love some thoughts on my team so far.

upload_2014-3-11_9-31-18.png

Is Macrae someone to squeeze in?

Which Forward Line:

Danger, Martin, Wingard, Zorko, Caddy, Higgins

or

Danger, Martin, Gunston, Parker, Zorko, Rohan

righto, my team for now (hopefully no more changes)

mitchell, hibberd, hanley, swallow, suckling, mcdonald (langdon, georgiou)

ablett, pendles, cotchin, beams, thomas, polec, ellis, dunstan (crouch, robertson)

mumford, sandilands (thurlow, king)

dangerfield, martin, parker, pavlich, caddy, JKH (impey, taylor)

thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts guys?

Def: Bartel, Mitchell, Grimes, Suckling, McDonald, Laidler (Langdon, Georgiou)

Mid: Ablett, Pendlebury, Fyfe, Beams, Thomas, Michie, Polec, Ellis (Dunstan, Crouch)

Ruck: Ryder, Sandliands (Naismith, Smith/Thurlow)

Fwds: Dangerfield, Franklin, Zorko, Pavlich, Gray, Rohan (Kennedy-Harris, Honeychurch)

All this talk about Rohan getting the vest and Caddy scoring well has made me bring him at F6

Goodbye starting the season with cash in the bank lol

Any thoughts on this? I just ditched a couple of midfielders to make use of more rookies and spent money elsewhere.

8r78an0.png

This isn't referring to my post, is it? I haven't posted my team since Feb 7th and it was completely different.

Who cares if it is brah - some don't want to provide advice and everyone is a keyboard warrior these days

Nice team - would be a little worried about your 4 premo mids all having bye in round 8 plus your two premo forwards

If you downgraded suckling and took a punt on J.Webster then you might be able to upgrade a premo mid or spend cash elsewhere - Cotchin to Libba is one you could make and then maybe downgrade Jelwood to someone without round 8 bye and pick him up again after round 8.

This isn't referring to my post, is it? I haven't posted my team since Feb 7th and it was completely different.

It's referring to most of the last 10 pages, your team is basically the same as everything else posted. There is basically only a few teams with possibly 2-3 players changed to make FWD or BACK stronger.

A- The team with Daisy at F5, so slightly weaker back and rookie at F6

B- The six rookie midfield which allows Higgins at F6.

C- NSWCROW team

D - The team with Murphy or better at M5 and a distinctly weakened backline from the other options

E - toxic 's team, the only one without Higgins.

Who cares if it is brah - some don't want to provide advice and everyone is a keyboard warrior these days

Nice team - would be a little worried about your 4 premo mids all having bye in round 8 plus your two premo forwards

If you downgraded suckling and took a punt on J.Webster then you might be able to upgrade a premo mid or spend cash elsewhere - Cotchin to Libba is one you could make and then maybe downgrade Jelwood to someone without round 8 bye and pick him up again after round 8.
Thanks for the advice... I'll look into a reshuffle of my mids. Previous years I've got away with a weak midfield/strong forward and backs in the 1st bye round as I've been in leagues that don't plan for byes, especially since only the top 20 scores are counted now.

[Slight changes before looking at mids]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back