Teams Your 2014 SC team Version 5.0 (Final adjustments)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubtfull Impey will get a gig, Do you think youll generate enough cash with only 4 rookie midfielders?
Well I still have other players in other positons that can make me cash like Langdon, Georgiou, Thurlow and JKH. Also, I want to try players like Guthrie, Macrae and Vince because they are not in many teams.

Well I still have other players in other positons that can make me cash like Langdon, Georgiou, Thurlow and JKH. Also, I want to try players like Guthrie, Macrae and Vince because they are not in many teams.
Georgiou yet to get upgraded yet, not sure if he will play round 1.

This should be my final team, short of any glaring issues........

15n6b1c.jpg

Oops you missed Dayne Beams - start again plz

hey everyone im new to supercoach this year and I was wondering if you guys could give me some feedback.

DEF - McVeigh, Mitchell, Swallow, Suckling, A Kennedy, L McDonald (Langdon, Cameron)

MID - Ablett, Fyfe, Cothchin, Beams, Daisy, Sheils, J Martin, Aish (Dunstan, Sheed)

RUCKS - Jacobs, Sandilands (Thurlow, Nankavis)

FWD - Dangerfield, Wingard, Zorko, Pavlich, Nahas, Rohan (Garlett, Kennedy-Harris)

hey everyone im new to supercoach this year and I was wondering if you guys could give me some feedback.

DEF - McVeigh, Mitchell, Swallow, Suckling, A Kennedy, L McDonald (Langdon, Cameron)

MID - Ablett, Fyfe, Cothchin, Beams, Daisy, Sheils, J Martin, Aish (Dunstan, Sheed)

RUCKS - Jacobs, Sandilands (Thurlow, Nankavis)

FWD - Dangerfield, Wingard, Zorko, Pavlich, Nahas, Rohan (Garlett, Kennedy-Harris)

who is A Kennedy?

rest is okay apart from NANkavis, ditch him for Max King as capt loophole man!

Can you downgrade Kennedy in your forward line to a rookie? Maybe Gary Rohan? And that will leave you close to $90k. Then maybe you can upgrade Hale? Just a thought

Not sure i see any benefits in upgrading ruck and with buddy gone, roughy relieving in ruck, Hale should put some good games together. What did you have in mind and how would you justify it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

had this but i'm rethinking and trying to beef up my forward line just in case:

Screen Shot 2014-03-13 at 8.46.15 PM.png

have just gone Suckling > Webster, Ellis > Dunstan and am basically waiting and seeing on picking a 6th forward under 250k

Any thoughts on this team? I've got $29,500 left. Thanks for any input

Attachments

• supercoach8.PNG
    supercoach8.PNG
    139.4 KB · Views: 6
Fairly happy with my team, still have a couple of doubts but I feel it's pretty balanced, though cant decide on my R1

Backs: McVeigh, Mitchell, Simpson, Swallow, Mcdonald, Langford (Cameron, Langdon)

Mids: Ablett, Pendlebury, Liberatore, Beams, Tyson, Michie, Polec, Ellis (Dunstan, Crouch)

Rucks: Leuenberger, Sandilands (Thurlow, King)

Fwds: Dangerfield, Martin, Mitchell, Gunston, Caddy, Higgins (Kennedy-Harris, Impey)

Incredably under prepared this year, too much time spent on NRL Supercoach. First real team, some Round 1 teams really help.

ZehzfEW.png

Forward rookies are an issue and hoping for some named next week, if not reshuffle of team is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back