Teams Your 2014 SC team Version 5.0 (Final adjustments)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this will be my final team. Lots of cookie cutter choices really, but taking a punt on a few mid pricers... Suckling, Shaw, Thomas, Sandi, Wright, Caddy, Higgins.

18k left.

supercoach2014.JPG

Changed my team again... would love some feedback

Backs: McVeigh, Mitchell, Enright, Swallow, Suckling, McDonald (Langford, Clurey)
Mids: Ablett, Pendlebury, Murphy, Beams, Thomas, Michie, Polec, Dunstan (Crouch, Langford)
Rucks: McEvoy, Sandilands (Derickx, King)
Fwds: Dangerfield, Mitchell, Gunston, Gray, Caddy, Rohan (Impey, Kennedy-Harris)

$19,300 remaining.

or

Backs: McVeigh, Mitchell, Enright, Swallow, Suckling, McDonald (Langford, Clurey)
Mids: Ablett, Rockliff, Liberatore, Beams, Thomas, Michie, Polec, Dunstan (Crouch, Langford)
Fwds: Dangerfield, Mitchell, Gunston, Gray, Caddy, Rohan (Impey, Kennedy-Harris)

$33,000 remaining.

HELP!

Hi guys.
Not really 100% happy.
i have 114k in the bank.
not sure what to do.
Any help welcome!!

Cheers!!!

Attachments

• sc.png
    sc.png
    150.9 KB · Views: 8
May as well start with my own. Any advice would be appreciated.

vxlzyp.png
i reckon you might need another prelim in the backline! put clay cameron in your backline subs, as his starting for GC, not sure about georgiou.

or you could just swap mcveigh around into the backline and get another prelim mid?

i like your rucks especially pyke, a very nice POD

forward line is good not to sure about roughy though will probz get number 1 defender each week.

Feel OK with where my side is at ATM but I do have 133k left over. Not sure if I could spend it better as I have been staring at it for too long and upgrades to certain players dont seem to work. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

sc3.jpg
I think you team looks fine.You could keep the $$ and use it to upgrade one of your mids after they have gone up in price.

Any advice on the team below guys? I have $45,000 in the kitty.

Question Marks over Pav, Higgins, Thomas and Swallow

View attachment 46839
I feel you need another fwd and put k'harris on the pine.but to do this either goldy/p'berry need to be changed.Pav will score well if he stays fit but gray/zorko are around the same price.

Changed my team again... would love some feedback

Mids: Ablett, Pendlebury, Murphy, Beams, Thomas, Michie, Polec, Dunstan (Crouch, Langdon)

$19,300 remaining.

or

Mids: Ablett, Rockliff, Liberatore, Beams, Thomas, Michie, Polec, Dunstan (Crouch, Langdon)

$33,000 remaining.

HELP!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what do you guys think of my team? i really get rid of webster and get r.shaw but don't have the money, only have $1,200 left, what changes would you make in order for me to gain a bit of cash. thanks Screen Shot 2014-03-14 at 11.59.36 am.jpg

I want to start with Ablett, Pendles, Hanley, Bartel... but I want all the rookies to make me cash too.
Um.. I don't even know where to start..I thought SC was about scoring points, not just making cash. I think you've compromised your side too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back