Your 2nd Favorite Club & Most hated Club

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd favourite: Essendon (first team I barracked for. Brainwashed by dad as a kid and had a 5 on my back :)

Most hated: Essendon (worst fan base out there by a country mile. Arrogant ********s most of them are, most overhyped underperformers in history, extremely irritating and do nothing to make the supporters look any better. Luckily there are some awesome Essendon supporters out there, a bit of saving grace ;)

2nd: Brisbane, most likely. Used to follow them, but I don't mind watching teams like Fremantle and Richmond play. Will definitely be watching GWS with interest next year as well.

Most Hated: Collingwood.

2nd favourite - Adelaide (Hubby & Son follow them so have a soft spot), Brisbane (used to be Fitzroy so followed on from then - plus I loved the way they played in early 2000's & J. Brown is fabulous!!!) Like to see Tiges & Kangas do well these days as well (just not against The Cats!!!)

Most Hated - Port - lived in Adelaide for several years before AFL & hated the SANFL Port & supporters back then & nothing has changed & Saints - but when a couple of their current players move on I'm sure the hatred will subside.

2nd favourite: Whoever's playing Collingwood. But I like seeing Sydney, Fremantle, Bulldogs and underdog teams do well (having said that I also believe Bulldogs and Roos should merge).

Most hated: Collingwood obviously. Port second most hated and will be until we win four in a row. Dislike (but not hate) St Kilda, Gold Coast, Carlton.

I'm genuinely surprised at the small amount of people who don't have Collingwood as their most hated team.

2nd fav----------------NOBODY

most hated lets see .. hawthorn total scum supporters, carlton just stinks of cheats, essendon, pure dumb supporters, brisbane ,supporters that know bugger all about footy they make me laugh.

shall i go on ? yes why not... st kilda where do i start ? . melbourne why are they still in the afl ? nth melb waste of time , bulldogs dido,
richmond ,, centerlink opens at 800am i think ? geelong who gives a sXXt.

I'm genuinely surprised at the small amount of people who don't have Collingwood as their most hated team.

They get some kind of perverse kick out of being hated, saying they are neither loved or hated actually pisses them off more

as a port fan, I have a soft spot for Fremantle as I see them as the WA equivalent. The second team, wharfie reputation, working class etc etc

most hated team is adelaide - what a mob of showpony fairweather pretty pansies

I used to feel the same way about Freo-until i came on big footy and realized 75% of their supporters are flogs of the highest order e.g freomaniac.

2nd favourite: hawks because thats the team my dad goes for and they have cyril plus, they gave me a reason to go to a great grand final

most hated: toss up between collingwood and essendon. collingwoods arrogance has exploded in recent times thinking they are the sole team in the afl and everything should advantage them and essendon because most of their supporters have no respect for their players and thats just not on

2nd fave - Tigers, Lions

Most hated:

5 - Collingwood, just natural
4 - Carlton, arrogant and cheats
3 - Geelong club is ok, just sick of their fans sour grapes and sooking ever since 2008
2 - Essendon - filthy scum
No. 1 most hated - Melbourne, despicable mascot, blatant tankers, toffy pansy club who voted for a merger.:thumbsdown:

LOL, 30% of your own 'supporters' voted to merge, 5 years after a premiership. There is no bigger group of fairweather supporters than Hawthorn. A disgraceful club, especially of late with their coverup of 'issues' and the trading of blokes suffering depression. Then they still have the gall to call themselves the family club.

Would love nothing more than to see Hawthorn fold.

2nd fav team would probably be Geelong, followed closely by the Weagles. Always liked the way both clubs go about things.

I really can't muster up the energy or 'care factor' to hate a club. There are several that I have little to no interest in and so don't really pay attention to, but I can't honestly say that I hate any clubs (unless we are counting Ammo clubs, then Old Scotch gets a nod :))

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2nd favourite team: Geelong. Enjoy watching their games and happy they've had success after a bad run during late 80's/early-mid 90's. Also don't really know any ignorant or arrogant(even though they could be) supporters which is my main reason for feelings toward other clubs. Had a family member who supported them too.

Most hated: Carlton. Don't have a spare four hours to write why.

Quite like Richmond, West Coast, Freo, North and Collingwood

Most hated would have to be Carlton. When you combine the 80s/90s sense of entitlement, with Ian Collins & Jack Elliott, with the salary cap cheating & with the tanking, there's a lot there to love to hate.

Having said that, I still like a lot of their players & supporters. I'm just not a big hater, I guess.

2nd team: Adel - Always had a soft spot for the Crows ESP when the likes of Roo, McLeod and Goodwin were around

Most hated: Coll - to put it simple, I detest them and everything they stand for. Filthy bunch of arrogant ferals

most hated: toss up between collingwood and essendon. collingwoods arrogance has exploded in recent times thinking they are the sole team in the afl and everything should advantage them

Don't be hatin' we're only repeating what everyone else says.

2nd fav----------------NOBODY

most hated lets see .. hawthorn total scum supporters, carlton just stinks of cheats, essendon, pure dumb supporters, brisbane ,supporters that know bugger all about footy they make me laugh.

shall i go on ? yes why not... st kilda where do i start ? . melbourne why are they still in the afl ? nth melb waste of time , bulldogs dido,
richmond ,, centerlink opens at 800am i think ? geelong who gives a sXXt.
Oh the irony :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Your 2nd Favorite Club & Most hated Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back