Your Big Call for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Cotchin to get back to 2012 form due to having support in Miles and Townsend.

Hammer to be our number one ruck by the end of the year - If his knee is right

Yarran to kick over 25 goals

McBean by the end of the year being a starting 22 forward playing the "small spot" with his agility and pace allowing him to do it.

A prediction outside of Richmond is that Carlton won't win a game. I visited mordor yesterday and they had a best 22 thread going on. It was actually depressing looking at their side on paper.

My Richmond prediction is that we will beat them by 120+ points round one.

A prediction outside of Richmond is that Carlton won't win a game. I visited mordor yesterday and they had a best 22 thread going on. It was actually depressing looking at their side on paper.

My Richmond prediction is that we will beat them by 120+ points round one.

I was just about to mention this one

Their only goal kickers are Casboult (who disappears) and Everitt (who is okay, but no gun forward)

Opposition back lines will be barring up just thinking of playing these spuds

They will be the first team in decades to go the donut

And posters on their board apparently are thinking they may make the eight.....

Dimma to shock everyone in round one by playing Yarran off of Half Back where he puts in a lacklustre performance. Dimma to persist with this strategy despite every supporter calling for him to be a small forward.

Geelong back in the 8

Brad Scott sacked mid season

A fit Gary Ablett Jr wins his 3rd Brownlow

THE BIG ONE:
30% more DOOZY !

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People will claim over the next 3 months that Conca will have his first injury free pre-season only to be injured late in the pre-season and or early in the year.
Mcbean to have put on less than 1kg in another off season.
Vickery to continue being a big squib in the air but a big tough guy when the balls not in play.
Martins tank to remain questionable and for him to still not impact games as he should.
Deledio to have an interrupted season with lower leg trouble.
Hampson to replace his GM with the new Slazenger V2000 arms and get falconed once a match.
Richmond to finish 9th but enter the finals on the back of a salary cap breech.
Richmond to then lose an elimination final to Lolnorf.
Richmond will not land a doozy.

LOL how's that for negative!! Obviously mostly in jest. :* :) Hoping for all of this to be BS.

1. Richmond to roll out the reserves team in NAB 1 against a full strength ( insert team here ) and the tiger kids do us proud by staying with their more fancied opponents deep into the last before running out of legs which in turn has the commentators searching for the excuse book for the full strength team and also carrying on like it's round 1.

2. The media to forecast doom and gloom for Richmond based on 1 game in 2015 while they all circle jerk over the prospects of the magpies, cats, power, roos, bullies and bombres.

3. Richmond to finally get a bit of luck in regards to multilple long term injuries all happening at once and not have 4/5 players pretty much miss the entire season thus putting a dent into our depth.

Geelong to miss the eight again.
Dustin Martin to win the Brownlow (seriously)
Collingwood will make the eight
Sydney will miss the eight
Richmond will take Sydney's spot in the top four. (Hopefully finish top two so we get a home final)
North Melbourne will have a terrible year due to another tough fixture and ageing list and finish outside the 8
Vickery will kick more goals than Riewoldt
Fremantle will scrape into the finals... Just.
Lennon will finish top 5 in our B&F
Townsend will line up against Carlton round 1.
Corey Ellis top two rising star, most likely wins it. (Petracca will push him)

Ladder at the end of the H&A season

Hawthorn
Richmond
West Coast
Western Bulldogs
---------------
Adelaide
Gold Coast
Fremantle
Collingwood
--------------
Port Adelaide