Your Big Call for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

A fourth club to knock us out in an elimination final.
images

Onto some serious stuff .
1. Bennel doesn't make the season out before being kicked out .
2. Carlisle cops a shit load of critiscm sooks it up and retires .
3. Stratton and hill get found not guilty off rape but admitt to having sex with girl with her consent.
4. Boomer gets caught rooting a younger woman and obviously a lot better looking .
5. TFL78 moves to Melbourne and meets the woman of his dreams . He and Caro get married and live happily ever after .
6. Tiger71 gets caught telling the truth

T71 spray n pray approach to trade week sees him actually get soemthing right. It wont be a stealth doozy.

wow the flogs are having a dip at me today lol

Also mate, stop being lazy, if you again are going to swing Tiger71 tag me. Its twice now, sorta screams lack of balls to me.

Onto some serious stuff .
1. Bennel doesn't make the season out before being kicked out .
2. Carlisle cops a shit load of critiscm sooks it up and retires .
3. Stratton and hill get found not guilty off rape but admitt to having sex with girl with her consent.
4. Boomer gets caught rooting a younger woman and obviously a lot better looking .
5. TFL78 moves to Melbourne and meets the woman of his dreams . He and Caro get married and live happily ever after .
6. Tiger71 gets caught telling the truth

You are just so boring and predictable.

wow the flogs are having a dip at me today lol

Also mate, stop being lazy, if you again are going to swing Tiger71 tag me. Its twice now, sorta screams lack of balls to me.

You know l never hide from you Tiger71. We've been remarkably on the same side recently.

A prediction outside of Richmond is that Carlton won't win a game. I visited mordor yesterday and they had a best 22 thread going on. It was actually depressing looking at their side on paper.

My Richmond prediction is that we will beat them by 120+ points round one.

I missed those cheating bastards this year. With them as miserable as they are, I can't hate them. Not properly.

I had to make Norf my villain this year after seeing what Carlton were like in Round 1 this season.

(Yes, it's my fault we lost another EF.)

Their only goal kickers are Casboult (who disappears) and Everitt (who is okay, but no gun forward)

I reckon the Fevolution Experience ripped a vortex in the space / time continuum that sucks any goalscorer out of Princes Park. Kennedy. Betts. Henderson. Waite. Gartlett. It's truly amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There will be numerous users who enter this board post season till end of the trade week and a half . Will all have exclusive info supplied by reliable sources . No names , clubs or further details of these dozzies will be revealed.
I've had reliable info that you're a campaigner.

We lose a few games and the usual suspects don't panic and back the team and Dimma in to turn it around.

This one is lost because there are three people here already calling for Dimmas head just this week

Afl scrap priority picks:thumbsu:
Carlton don't win a game
(So no more priority picks):thumbsu::thumbsu:
Collingwood miss finals again :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Nafan gets the sack
Tigers to power on to a flag thanks to their new recruits Yarran, Townsend, Cellis & Conca;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Big Call for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back