Your Big Calls for 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn will not win a Final.

Kennett to go out with an arrogant, destructive look-at-me bang.

Kennett will go as a Premiership President and David Smorgon won't, proving that life aint fair.

Freo will be unbeaten at home in front of the purple haze.

Gold Coast 0 wins.

North to play Finals.

My sig won't need changing.

Jarrah wins mark and goal of the year.

Kangaroos join GWS at end of year.

Melbourne beat Collingwood twice in home and away season.

GWS sign first female player :D

Kruzer comes back to early and has knee trouble.

Hawthorn win the flag with huge seasons from Buddy n Roughy
Cries of 'Will Collingwood waste their dynasty?' come thick 'n' fast
Jobe Watson wins Brownlow
Gold Coast finish 9th
Dion Prestia wins the Rising Star
Lachie Henderson kicks 50 goals for the season. Fev who?
Michael Hurley kicks a similar amount, including a 6 goal haul against the Premiers

Saints to win 2011 Flag
Simon Black wins 2nd Brownlow
Franklin wins 2nd Coleman
David Swallow wins NAB Rising Star

Saints are 2nd fav for the flag, Swallow will be outright fav for the Nab Rising Star and Franklin will be 1st or 2nd for the Coleman. The only big call is Black for the Brownlow. The other 3 are big chances to be correct.

Fremantle wins the flag, beating the Pies in the GF.

Fevola returns to form to be top 3 in the Coleman.

Brisbane will not finish in the bottom 4.

With Sheedy in charge, this one is a chance... :D
Sheedy sued for sexual discrimination after selection round 1.

Sheedy admits drafting error.

GWS announce to be known as Giantess's from 2014 in out of court settlement of sex discrimination case.

GWS announce voluntary receivership. AFL step in and employ female ex-GWS player as Sexual Equality ambassador on $1.5 Million per annum.

All sides required to have 50% of the list filled by females by 2020.

Aker sanctioned over media "advice" to Lesbian players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My big call is the Pies are really not that good, and GC will beat them. If you are that good pies don't get rid of ya coach unless he is burntout.....:cool:

Seriously all they did was beat a rubbish dogs side, a cats team with more issues than Barack Obama and drew with St Kilda (who that cats side beat without that free kick). Then they had an on day in the replay, every team has those days occasionally.

My big call is the Pies are really not that good, and GC will beat them. If you are that good pies don't get rid of ya coach unless he is burntout.....:cool:

Seriously all they did was WON THE PREMIERSHIP CUP, THE ONE THING EVERY TEAM PLAYS FOR ALL SEASON

I hate Collingwood as much as the next flog - But still had to edit this for truth

Gold Coast to get at least 8 wins

Swallow to NOT win Rising Star
Ablett to win Brownlow
Fremantle to make the GF

Gold Coast Suns to make the NAB cup Semi Finals

Seriously all they did was beat a rubbish dogs side, a cats team with more issues than Barack Obama and drew with St Kilda (who that cats side beat without that free kick). Then they had an on day in the replay, every team has those days occasionally.

Collingwood were the best side of 2010 mate get over it.
And you would have beaten them if Mooney didn't give away a free kick, but he did.

Bombers to sack Bomber Thomson before the midway mark for spending too much time saying "I'm tired"!

Sheedy to come out in support of Bomber only to be replaced by Chocko a week later.

Roo finally stops crying just before the finals series.

Carlton win a game!

Port fans finally lose that chip on their shoulders.

Collingwood decide that swapping Wellingham for Rioli might be a good trade.

Saints fans take time to rewatch the drawn GF and finally realise that sixty seconds longer and they would have lost.

Judd plays his first game for the season in round 22 after a preseason injury and wins the brownlow after spending the entire game on the bench.

Gold Coast win a game!

Late Mail: Sheedy says something that somebody understood!

The one that could tear the AFL apart at its very seams...Paul Bevan to play his last year for the Swans this year and to move to GWS in 2012.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Big Calls for 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back