Your club's four best forwards??

Remove this Banner Ad

Pavlich
Ballantyne
Mayne
Bradley

This is easily our weakest area on the field

Considering what you've just posted (and I presume many of your fellow supporters would agree), I'm surprised Pav doesn't spend more time as a traditional CHF or something to try and mitigate the weakness.

Our 'Best'

- on previous form: Schulz, Westhoff, Gray and Brett Ebert.
- on future potential: Schulz, Butcher, Stewart, Gray & Wingard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pavlich
Ballantyne
Mayne
Bradley

This is easily our weakest area on the field

I think this will change in the near future. May look more like:

Pavlich
Ballantyne
Clarke

Fourth spot needs to be filled by a quality player. Perhaps a guy like Crozier or Walters will step up and fill it. Freo really need to find a quality forward and I dont think Mayne, Bradley or Anthony are going to be the solution. Expect Clarke to really develop this season. He was very impressive early on against Geelong, but faded towards the end. As a bigger player, he will take time to develop, but he will be a very good player soon.

I agree that it is our weakest area too. Freo's strongest area is in defence and in Midfield they are going to develop into one of the best onball contingents (although others won't agree). When Freo finally has a midfield that reads: Sandilands, Barlow, Mundy and Fyfe - they will be very hard to stop. Unfortunately, due to injury, this midfield has not appeared much recently.

The one other guy that might come back and have an impact is morabito - but thats another story. Will probably take him a year to get back to his best after a year off through injury.

I don't think I can list our 4 BEST forwards because they are all terrible, so I'll just list them all.

Mitch Clark (A ruckman at heart)
Liam Jurrah (A criminal)
Jeremy Howe (A high flyer... but can't kick a goal to save his life)
Brad Green (A veteran that has more than had his day)
Matthew Bate (A guy who looks better in a green vest than red and blue)
Jack Watts (Still don't know what position he plays, but I see him in the forward line sometimes)
Aaron Davey (What happened?)
Ricky Petterd (Thinks he is a 195cm, 95kg Full Forward)

And it isn't even the weakest part of our club. I think I should send a get well card or something.

/rant

We don't... Have one... Sadface.

I don't think I can list our 4 BEST forwards because they are all terrible, so I'll just list them all.

Mitch Clark (A ruckman at heart)
Liam Jurrah (A criminal)
Jeremy Howe (A high flyer... but can't kick a goal to save his life)
Brad Green (A veteran that has more than had his day)
Matthew Bate (A guy who looks better in a green vest than red and blue)
Jack Watts (Still don't know what position he plays, but I see him in the forward line sometimes)
Aaron Davey (What happened?)
Ricky Petterd (Thinks he is a 195cm, 95kg Full Forward)

And it isn't even the weakest part of our club. I think I should send a get well card or something.

/rant

**** off troll.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your club's four best forwards??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back