Your Clubs Tradees

Remove this Banner Ad

bellzy

Cancelled
Aug 2, 2006
123 Fake Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Trying to get n overview of who your supporters believe could be up for trade.

This is not a personal opinon thread, rather common belief of your clubs supporters.

From North-
Leigh Brown
David Hale
David Trotter
Leigh Harding
Eddie Sansbury
Callum Urch

Essendon:
Bradley
Dyson
Hille
Jetta (Only in a Judd trade)
Johns
M.Johnson
McPhee (Has 2 years to run on a contract but is apparently not totally against a trade)

Most will be retained if not traded.

For Richmond:
Krakeour
Hartigan
Schultz
Hughes
Oakley Nicholls
Tambling

Meyer

Underlined are unlikely unless a big player comes on the Tiges radar.

For Richmond:
Krakeour
Hartigan
Schultz
Hughes
Oakley Nicholls
Tambling

Meyer

Underlined are unlikely unless a big player comes on the Tiges radar.

You don't actually think a club would give up anything special for Oakley Nicholls do you!.

Leigh Harding
Callum Urch

Brown isn't the best player but you can't get rid of him unless you can get another defender cause shannon watts body isn't big enough

Hudson
McGregor
Meesen (only if he wants to leave, which hopefully he doesnt)
Jericho (only if someone wants him, which god knows why they would)
Doughty
Perrie
Massie (possibly as a sweetner, though not being actively put out as bait)

Finally, Scott Thompson is a controversial one on our board, some think he will be bait, others are vehemant he wont be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would you give for them?
Someone floated this one on the Collingwood board, I'd be interested in your opinion...

Prismall, King and pick #17 to Collingwood
Picks #14, #31 to Geelong

Judd (you may have heard)
Chick (has requested a trade, either way he's gone)
Sampi
Morton (has requested a trade)
McKinley

Probably it, guys like Seaby, Nicoski and Graham have just signed new contracts.

Someone floated this one on the Collingwood board, I'd be interested in your opinion...

Prismall, King and pick #17 to Collingwood
Picks #14, #31 to Geelong

Prismall will go, King will stay. Every other club seems to think that we'd be willing to part ways with a past AA, B&F, and ex-captain for nothing at all. If it came down to this, I'd suggest we'd just hang on to him. We can stick him on the veteran list can we not? I'd hate to see a true Geelong soldier offloaded for peanuts and playing at another club...

If you want Prismall, Playfair, Gardiner, Callan, etc, then by all means, but don't assume that you'll be getting King for nothing.

Unfortunately no Sydney players will be up for trade as Roos has indicated (for some bizarre reason) that he's going to give all of them another go, despite the fact that the following are really average (and therefore tradeable) or JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Ablett
McVeigh
J.Bolton
Mathews
Bevan
Fosdike

On the other hand we'll probably trade away our really good young midfielders who will have the absolute sh*** because they kept getting overlooked for underperforming hacks.

Laidlaw
Moore
Schmidt
Thornton
Brabazon

should all have been on display for the seniors all year but will now make other supporters go "How the **** did we get this bloke for nothing?"

Maybe we'll trade for Prismall and cheer while he wins the Canberra best and fairest as Benny Mathews hatches it for another ball-up when 3 metres in the clear. :mad:

Fremantle;

Murphy (maybe - is contracted but may seek trade)
Hasleby (negotiating contract but Fremantle nowhere near what his manager wants....may seek trade)
Walker
Duffield
Dunn

In extreme circumstances;

Crowley
Drum
Mundy
Schammer

Hawthorn

Trade Bait
Boyle
Williams (As a Hawthorn fan I'm prepared to trade him for a good deal, but I know a lot of other hawks fans are not so convinced!)
Jacobs (If anyone wants him?)
Taylor
Pick 12

Could I have some opinions or scenarios on what you may offer from your club for these players!!!

Targets
Ryan Murphy
Mitch Morton
Sam Butler
Any Outside quick midfielder/ half forwards
Aaron Davey
Matt Maguire

Hawthorn

Trade Bait
Boyle
Williams (As a Hawthorn fan I'm prepared to trade him for a good deal, but I know a lot of other hawks fans are not so convinced!)
Jacobs (If anyone wants him?)
Taylor
Pick 12

Could I have some opinions or scenarios on what you may offer from your club for these players!!!

Targets
Ryan Murphy
Mitch Morton
Sam Butler
Any Outside quick midfielder/ half forwards
Aaron Davey
Matt Maguire

I thought Boyle was impressive this year in some games...don't think he's going anywhere. I reckon the Eagles would go for Mark Williams in a second, ditto Freo....unfortunatley Freo are chasing youngsters or midfielders with pace.

Maybe Murphy + 2nd rounder for Mark Williams?

otherwise I don't think we could appease you

Judd (you may have heard)
Chick (has requested a trade, either way he's gone)
Sampi
Morton (has requested a trade)
McKinley

Probably it, guys like Seaby, Nicoski and Graham have just signed new contracts.

Just a point - Chick requested a trade when they told him they would not offer him a contract. Its a bit different to Morton. Just being picky.

Don't forget that Jones and Wooden have retired also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Clubs Tradees

Remove this Banner Ad

Back