Your Clubs Tribunal Scapegoat

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 25, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, San Antonio Spurs
Players at your club who are GUILTY til proven innocent at any tribunal hearing:

Adelaide -
Brisbane -
Carlton - Fevola
Collingwood - Rocca, Holland
Essendon - M & J Johnson
Fremantle - Black, J Carr
Geelong - Mooney
Hawthorn -
Kangaroos -
Melbourne - Pickett
Port Adel -
Richmond -
StKilda - Gehrig, Baker
Sydney -
Western Dogs -
West Coast - Chick, Kerr

Anything these players do incurs presumption of guilt & trial-by-media.... its a farce

Chris Judd is our tribunal scapegoat. Whenever he gets off the AFL gotta have a big inquiry about it

^^^^. How dare they cast even the merest hint of suspicion in his direction? Good on the AFL for attempting to rectify that mistake by making Campbell Brown pay for not giving testimony that left no doubt of the impossibility of a Judd transgression. I'm still very angry about the whole debacle and the AFL hasn't heard the last of this, let me tell you.

Byron when he was with us.

Too many young players without a rep to have one atm.

Surjan possibly in the future, he's got a bit of mongrel in him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the old BARRY HALL

i'm well awear that he got off easy in 2005, but befor that he got a bad run

(i hope i didn't open a can of worms)

Players at your club who are GUILTY til proven innocent at any tribunal hearing:

Adelaide -
Brisbane -
Carlton - Fevola
Collingwood - Rocca, Holland
Essendon - M & J Johnson
Fremantle - Black, J Carr
Geelong - Mooney
Hawthorn -
Kangaroos -
Melbourne - Pickett
Port Adel -
Richmond -
StKilda - Gehrig, Baker
Sydney -
Western Dogs -
West Coast - Chick, Kerr

Anything these players do incurs presumption of guilt & trial-by-media.... its a farce

they give out cheap shots, deserve everything they get

they give out cheap shots, deserve everything they get

Gehrig!? yeah good one.
name me one cheap shot he's done. the tap on cloke a few years back that wouldnt have winded a 3yr..hmm. i think the majority intelligent people would agree that gehrig is hardly a sniper.

Any aboriginal wearing teal.

the old BARRY HALL
You mean the one wearing a St Kilda jumper.

No different to Lockett. Switch jumpers / different interpretations.

Sydney don't have anyone in this category but plenty that get away with murder. Adam Goodes must be laughing his arse off what he gets away with - especially after last night's result.

Sydney, West Coast, Brisbane, Fremantle, Port Adelaide and Adelaide supporters really have nothing to add to this thread. Even when they get a suspension it's either overturned on some b/s excuse or get half of what anyone else gets.

Sydney don't have anyone in this category but plenty that get away with murder. Adam Goodes must be laughing his arse off what he gets away with - especially after last night's result.

Sydney, West Coast, Brisbane, Fremantle, Port Adelaide and Adelaide supporters really have nothing to add to this thread. Even when they get a suspension it's either overturned on some b/s excuse or get half of what anyone else gets.

Proberley because they arent a dirty side, and yes, Hall included!

Are you a twit or what?

All Vic teams are so hard done by. :rolleyes:

St Kilda fans are really having a whinge lately. Baker got what he deserved knob, get over it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Clubs Tribunal Scapegoat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back