Your Early Brownlow bet

Remove this Banner Ad

Choota said:
Sam Mitchell has played two full games and should have at least 5 votes.

Now, as much as I admire the kid....he can have a quiet one this week ;) resume back to what he does best for the next 10 weeks. Outstanding value btw. Blonde and hasn't he already won another medal/s ?

Brent Harvey manages to score votes left, right and centre even when he isn't playing great footy. Round 4 saw him score 3 votes so maybe jumping on him now would make sense.

Grant has struggled tos core deserved voptes previously, he was BOG Rounds 1-3 last season, all wins, and he only came out with 3 votes in total.

It'll be interesting to see how the umpires look at Wells, I assume his flair and pace will geenrate some interest, but he shouldn't have votes yet, if so maybe 1 or 2. But as I said the umpires don't look at statistics before voting so even though he has only had one game with a high number of disposals, they may look at his goals v Carlton for example as votes.

Sylvia Saint said:
One could not possibly put the words 'Judd' and 'poor form' in the same sentence.

Unless of course you were discussing the first game of the year against Adelaide. Judd and poor form went together like cheese and tomato that day.

Anyone who bets on the Brownlow at this time of year has more money than sense. Any player gan get long term injuries, and the game is so soft these days anyone can get suspended at any time.

One thing is certain though, it will be a midfielder. A guy could boot 100 goals from CHF and still not get close. Silly award.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cousins.If Embley doesn't get injured he is very good value at $101 or what ever it is at.Gets possessions+scores goals.

My roughie would be David Wirrpunda - never quite makes BOG with Judd, Cousins, Fletcher and Embley sharing that honour around, but I would rate him in the top three in most of the games so far.

Maybe good for a place?

Patrick Bullet said:
My roughie would be David Wirrpunda - never quite makes BOG with Judd, Cousins, Fletcher and Embley sharing that honour around, but I would rate him in the top three in most of the games so far.

Maybe good for a place?
I should have kept my trap shut! Guess who got injured today...

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Early Brownlow bet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back