Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Forgot to do it on the first night.

Wonder why I said I was suss on MWPP yesterday. And why I warned the village we should be worried you’re converted earlier today :think:
tenor.gif

I am not converted.

Oh I thought you were claiming Ethan! So he was claiming Ethan, now alakazam.
I think that’s what’s he claimed :p
I’m a Pokémon trainer for what it’s worth so I don’t care if I’m lynched, pretty boring role.
Ethan, already told you.
But yeah, great idea for our only 100% good killing role to waste it on a Pokémon trainer.

Whether he gets killed tonight or lynched tomorrow after my role is proven. My jobs done at this point.

Yeah I'm not dying tonight or getting lynched tomorrow
Didn’t know team rocket had more than one life. Maybe you do need to be killed tonight so the lynch tomorrow can finish the job.

Didn’t know team rocket had more than one life. Maybe you do need to be killed tonight so the lynch tomorrow can finish the job.
Dense evil mother****er

1. Evil won't target me tonight because they have other priorities
2. I won't get lynched tomorrow because when you flip evil I'll be off the hook or we lynch you

Dense evil motherf***er

2. I won't get lynched tomorrow because when you flip evil I'll be off the hook or we lynch you
If he flips evil that doesn’t get you off the hook.
Why would you assume that?

Dense evil motherf***er

I wouldn’t put it passed the village to be so stupid to follow your lead again just because you give them some stats about how many of each role is remaining. Despite you never stating your character this entire game they still blindly follow you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dense evil motherf***er

Also there’s good killing roles left in this game, I’m hoping one of them has actually been paying attention.

I wouldn’t put it passed the village to be so stupid to follow your lead again just because you give them some stats about how many of each role is remaining. Despite you never stating your character this entire game they still blindly follow you.
How dare I actually try to understand what's happening? Pick a character and stick to it
Because he won't flip a seer role. he will flip evil.

It doesn’t even make sense for me to be evil, I had no support yesterday when I was almost lynched.

It doesn’t even make sense for me to be evil, I had no support yesterday when I was almost lynched.
As well as saying MWPP was evil and being one of the first on the ND train.

Fine.

Hatchy1992 if you believe gym that I am evil, kill me tonight. Otherwise, stay on normal target
Its been hard to believe anything that came out of gymbo's mouth tonight when he backtracked on his role claim of Ethan a few days ago.

Its been hard to believe anything that came out of gymbo's mouth tonight when he backtracked on his role claim of Ethan a few days ago.
Fair enough, reason for claiming Ethan was I didn’t feel the need to come out as seer then. The reason why I’ve come out and done all this is because it’s almost certain I die tonight and even if he isn’t killed tonight, the village will know for the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back