Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Its been hard to believe anything that came out of gymbo's mouth tonight when he backtracked on his role claim of Ethan a few days ago.
Stay on dogs, we can sort out milky once we get a result on gym, however milky suggesting to hit him tonight makes him a lot more evil in my eyes.

On the off chance I survive, I’ll be seering Clarkem.

Stay on dogs, we can sort out milky once we get a result on gym, however milky suggesting to hit him tonight makes him a lot more evil in my eyes.
Yep. I'm sticking with dogs for the kill. I can't justify switching over to someone that's mere speculation at best.

It doesn’t even make sense for me to be evil, I had no support yesterday when I was almost lynched.
I really don't understand why you're pleading now when I literally can't change.

Gym4life has died.
Gym4life was Castform - Normal Form, a pro-village pokemon.
Castform started the game with "no current alignment". His alignment changed with the weather (posted in the thread each time I call day). When it is sunny he was in Team Magma (evil). When it is raining he was in Team Aqua (evil). When it is snowing he was in Neutral. When it is overcast he was in Team Village. When in an evil team, he wasn't able to talk to the other evildoers unless he was permanently recruited by them.

If he was targeted by an evil team while he was in that team, he would become a part of that team "permanently". So if it is sunny during the day and Team Magma target him that night, he would become a "permanent" part of Team Magma, and will be added to their PM. The passive ability "Sunny Day" would then be used every day for permanent Sunshine, and it will be revealed in thread that "someone" is using that move to keep it Sunny.

Note, as Castform is no longer in the game, there will be no need to continue to give weather reports in thread.
1588190461264.png

Millky95 has died. A Team Rocket calling card was found next to his body.
Millky95 was Professor Elm, a pro-village human.

Professor Elm had the passive ability Research. Each night he was told a randomly selected fact about the state of the game.

1588190563995.png

SM has died. He was burnt to a crisp at night.
SM was Diglett, a pro-village pokemon.

Diglett had the active ability Dig, which required him to pick a target. He couldn't be killed on a night you choose to use Dig, then his vote the next day is worth 0. The night after that you will have a 70% chance to vig the target he initially selected (it's not possible to change this after you have used Dig, even if that player is dead).
1588190768663.png

Boncer34 has been revived!
As a reminder, Boncer34 died on Day 4 as a pro-village Beldum.

Last edited:
Active Player List
croweater 41
Smeg Head
dogs105
Quivorir
Chipmunk
I Dont Care
Hatchy1992
William Wonka
Barrybran
Golumless
harry000
Papa Juggs
Elton Johns Wig
Jack The Godfather
3KZ is Football
brahj
ClarkeM
raskolnikov
Fr0ggy
Riviat
boncer34

It is DAY.

Gym4life has died.
Gym4life was Castform - Normal Form, a pro-village pokemon.
Castform started the game with "no current alignment". His alignment changed with the weather (posted in the thread each time I call day). When it is sunny he was in Team Magma (evil). When it is raining he was in Team Aqua (evil). When it is snowing he was in Neutral. When it is overcast he was in Team Village. When in an evil team, he wasn't able to talk to the other evildoers unless he was permanently recruited by them.

If he was targeted by an evil team while he was in that team, he would become a part of that team "permanently". So if it is sunny during the day and Team Magma target him that night, he would become a "permanent" part of Team Magma, and will be added to their PM. The passive ability "Sunny Day" would then be used every day for permanent Sunshine, and it will be revealed in thread that "someone" is using that move to keep it Sunny.

Note, as Castform is no longer in the game, there will be no need to continue to give weather reports in thread.
View attachment 867196

Millky95 has died. A Team Rocket calling card was found next to his body.
Millky95 was Professor Elm, a pro-village human.

Professor Elm had the passive ability Research. Each night he was told a randomly selected fact about the state of the game.

View attachment 867197

SM has died. He was burnt to a crisp at night.
SM was Diglett, a pro-village pokemon.

Diglett had the active ability Dig, which required him to pick a target. He couldn't be killed on a night you choose to use Dig, then his vote the next day is worth 0. The night after that you will have a 70% chance to vig the target he initially selected (it's not possible to change this after you have used Dig, even if that player is dead).
View attachment 867198

Boncer34 has been revived!
As a reminder, Boncer34 died on Day 4 as a pro-village Beldum.
There is no god.

In other news, I have transformed into a “Butterfree” which means I have moved through my caterpillar (Metapod) stage and now I am a village aligned Pokémon with some better powers. People will be pleased to know that I can’t string shot anymore. Now I select a player and their night action AND lynch vote is randomised.

I also used my string shot on Barrybran, but got the message back that the move was not permitted on him. For Pokémon buffs, who is the character that you can’t root, shoot or electrocute, because that will be Barrybran.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My thoughts:

1) Now the weather is irrelevant as Eskimo says
2) boncer34 is back! We should ******* trust him :)
3) Millky95 had the same ability as me? Oh no...very happy that he made out to be something more powerful than he was. That’s really a wasted kill for evil.

I blocked dogs105 last night. Doesn’t look like we are down a kill but who the fu** knows with this game.

Are my facts even useful?

In other news, I have transformed into a “Butterfree” which means I have moved through my caterpillar (Metapod) stage and now I am a village aligned Pokémon with some better powers. People will be pleased to know that I can’t string shot anymore. Now I select a player and their night action AND lynch vote is randomised.

I also used my string shot on Barrybran, but got the message back that the move was not permitted on him. For Pokémon buffs, who is the character that you can’t root, shoot or electrocute, because that will be Barrybran.

I got the same message when I blocked him the night before. Thinking about voting for Eskimo until he posts a role list.

Bit ridiculous if barry can’t die.
Probably something like only 1 or 2 people in the game could kill him and they died n1

Haha I thought his role could be to get the most votes as a Neutral. Which he’s got regardless of how this plays out. No idea what the link was with Pokemon though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back