Prediction Your top 5 phantom draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually thought Draft Bored reasoning was pretty sound......you prefer Draper?
Giving up a future 1st to pick a player around the same mark imo is trading madness.

We are far, far, far better off to sit tight & take Draper or whoever we think is the 4th best player (excluding Ashcroft), rather than sacrificing a future 1st to climb 2 spots.

It's no wonder North wouldn't blink accepting this offer.

Giving up a future 1st to pick a player around the same mark imo is trading madness.

We are far, far, far better off to sit tight & take Draper or whoever we think is the 4th best player (excluding Ashcroft), rather than sacrificing a future 1st to climb 2 spots.

It's no wonder North wouldn't blink accepting this offer.
Something will happen around that top 5 for sure. Maybe F1 is more involved more now with Jaidyn Stephenson retiring.
There mightn’t be a huge difference between your F1 and our F2 either.

Something will happen around that top 5 for sure. Maybe F1 is more involved more now with Jaidyn Stephenson retiring
Wouldn't be surprised if Richmond trade for your pick 2, but there is absolutely no reason for the Crows to when there is not much between the top 4 players.

Giving up our future 1st to go up 2 places for a player valued around the same is complete madness.

1. Rich - Lalor
2. NM - Tauru
3. Carl - O'Sullivan
4. Bris - Ashcroft
5. Adel - Draper
No offence, and just my opinion, but Carlton wishful thinking that North would take Tauru at 2 mate. I don’t even think he’s our preferred KP player. You’ll be taking Draper at 3 if it’s North at 2 I reckon. Think FOS is going at 2 regardless. Could be wrong. But us using 2 to take Tauru feels like the ultimate gamble on our club’s future. But we will see

Wouldn't be surprised if Richmond trade for your pick 2, but there is absolutely no reason for the Crows to when there is not much between the top 4 players.

Giving up our future 1st to go up 2 places for a player valued around the same is complete madness.

Not giving up a future first! Sliding our first down to Kanga's second!

Any of FOS, Smith, Draper or Lalor and even Langford has entered the mix so why give away our F1. That guy is nuts.
This kind of thinking blows my mind. There's a top 5 because Cal Twomey says there is. Oh look another player has entered the mix because Cal Twomey says they have.

Each club has their preferred players sorted in a ranked list, or at the very least tiers. So unless you know Hamish and know he has ranked the top 5 players evenly then it's just crazy saying we're happy with the guy we get at 4 because they're all so even. No. That is nuts.

We would have a clear ranking with this top 4. So what you're saying is you're happy settling for the guy we have potentially 4th on our list. I'm saying, I'd rather slide our first back to norths second next year and get the guy we want 1st or 2nd most in this draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Your top 5 phantom draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back