NO TROLLS Zorko Sledge Towards Petty Revealed

Remove this Banner Ad

Yikes. MFC and big Gawny got a bit ahead of themselves.

Perhaps Mr Petty shouldn’t sledge people if he doesn’t want to receive it back the other way.

If he’s raising the separation wouldn’t that be more about Zorkos conduct as opposed to sledging his wife and kids.

Even then to even consider that response much less say it is pretty ****ing grubby.

Yikes. MFC and big Gawny got a bit ahead of themselves.

Perhaps Mr Petty shouldn’t sledge people if he doesn’t want to receive it back the other way.
You don’t think the content was well above “sledging back” though?

Take your allegiances out of the equation.

You don’t think the content was well above “sledging back” though?

Take your allegiances out of the equation.

Absolutely, the content of the sledge was ordinary and shouldn’t be said. But in the context of it being reported that the Melbourne players had said far more disturbing things and Pettys mum not being unwell, it’s not a hanging offence.

Let me tell it like is, as soon as Petty and Zorko worked it all out that should've been the end of it, but the problem I see comes from the people that need people like Zorko so they can say "there goes the bad guy," but I ask what does that make them?

All Zorko did was lose control, just like Lynch when he pushed a Brisbane players head into the ground and got into a push and shove with Sam Collins, and because of it Lynch doesn't get picked in the 2022 AA team.

All Zorko did was lose control, just like Lynch when he pushed a Brisbane players head into the ground and got into a push and shove with Sam Collins, and because of it Lynch doesn't get picked in the 2022 AA team.

Agree, Richmond and Lynch are the true victims in all of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely, the content of the sledge was ordinary and shouldn’t be said. But in the context of it being reported that the Melbourne players had said far more disturbing things and Pettys mum not being unwell, it’s not a hanging offence.
Yeah fair enough

Wait, wait, wait... have avoided commenting on this, BUT....

Now Petty's Mum - not Petty, not Gawn (as captain), or MFC - Petty's Mum has had to come forward herself to squash the rumour that she doesn't have cancer.

So Petty and Gawn allowed a rumour that Zorko wished death upon Petty's dear, poor, sick Mum circulate and persist with out squashing it or clarifying it for their own ends.

So they hung Zorko out to dry (even though he does appear to be a bit of * himself) but also Petty's Mum.
And NOW it even turns out he was returning fire to sledges being thrown at him by multiple Dees players.

Gawn really should have just zipped it - decides to try and earn himself some good guy credits and acting all holy and above it - you can't write this sh%6.

And Zorko is obviously not the most decent of chaps - but at least he was owning it, apologising and just wearing it at the beginning, turns out he was actually the bigger man...

Bizzare one this one.

Wait, wait, wait... have avoided commenting on this, BUT....

Now Petty's Mum - not Petty, not Gawn (as captain), or MFC - Petty's Mum has had to come forward herself to squash the rumour that she doesn't have cancer.

So Petty and Gawn allowed a rumour that Zorko wished death upon Petty's dear, poor, sick Mum circulate and persist with out squashing it or clarifying it for their own ends. So for their own sake

So they hung Zorko out to dry (even though he does appear to be a bit of * himself) but also Petty's Mum.
And NOW it even turns out he was returning fire to sledges being thrown at him by multiple Dees players.

Gawn really should have just zipped it - decides to try and earn himself some good guy credits and acting all holy and above it - you can't write this sh%6.

And Zorko is obviously not the most decent of chaps - but at least he was owning it, apologising and just wearing it at the beginning, turns out he was actually the bigger man...

Bizzare one this one.

This is probably the best summary of what happened so far.

Gawn’s hubris has backfired big time. Onya big Gawny

Still seems pretty inconsistent to me.

"I have no idea what i said, but i probably said something that was *ed, but if i did say it it was only because i was also getting sledged".

At the risk of a pile on ive said from the first post on here the AFL should have done an investigation and this whole "he said, he said" s**t could be put to bed.
He didnt say he didnt know what he had said, he said he wasnt sure what part of it drew the response and after thinking back he realised what sledge caused the response.
He then said it was part of ongoing back and forth between teams.

I’m told that Gawn, Oliver and petracca all started singing “freed from desire” in Zorko’s face with petty pretending to play the drums. Zorko snapped and unfortunately said what he said.
That's it for me, IMO Gawn, Petracca and Oliver need to be suspended for the rest of the season for bad taste in music.

Wait so his mum doesn’t have cancer?

Zorko just randomly told Petty that he hope his mum dies (in response to other sledging) and despite his mum being totally well and fine Petty had an emotional reaction?

Again the AFL needed to investigate exactly what went on to clear all this up. It’s just getting more bizarre by the day and I think a lot of that is due to a real vacuum of actual facts

It's funny seeing a lot of posters claiming Zorko to be a dickhead. How he acts playing AFL != How he acts outside the AFL. Unless you know him personally you shouldn't be judging him
That in itself would cure global warming, imagine the energy we would save on charging devices and computers for these virtuous souls to display their higher morals . Imagine the saved energy for running all the servers for social media, Internet forums, media outlets who do the same. If only 😁
The modern generation like to judge everyone, but one thing I’ve noticed about the righteous, virtuous, perfect people of today who judge, is that they don’t seem to think for them selves and just jump on the latest bandwagon.
Watch them come for me now.

I’m not privvy to any conversations Melbourne may have had with the AFL sorry.

Have you seen it reported that Melbourne or any of the Melbourne players have asked for a sanction for Zorko?
Since you apparently only speak facts, perhaps you can show me where Melbourne or a Melbourne player has said that Zorko did not deserve a punishment?

I haven't seen a call for such. Have you? Both clubs seem to want to move on from the incident.

Funny that Max Gawn refused to answer the question at the media conference… maybe you spoke with him yourself?

What question was that?
You really have no idea what a fact is hey.

I'm well aware of the difference between a fact and an opinion. It appears some others are not.

Remove this Banner Ad

NO TROLLS Zorko Sledge Towards Petty Revealed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back