Usage for hash tag: 1like1prayer

1. GWS Goose

State of Origin Series XIX Round 3 - Allies vs Western Australia at the Sydney Cricket Ground

I have to go to a kids dance concert today. It's 4 hours! When your kid is on stage it's great the remaining 3hrs 45 minutes is torture. #1like1prayer
  2. GWS Goose

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 7 - Dragons FFC v Gumbies FFC @ Ljp86's Lair

I just went and checked the Dragons team sheet to see which poor soul (poor Ljp86 #1like1prayer) I was going to go all LA Cops on, figuratively of course, Im not going to club a Dragon with a night stick or anything , but I noticed that there are a number of Dragons, I did really know were...
  3. GWS Goose

Official Match Thread S33 Round 5 - Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House of Gumby

Your stroke as made you cranky. It happens a lot unfortunately. They say it can impact your whole personality. I for one you return to your old self. #1like1prayer
  4. GWS Goose

Official Match Thread S30 Round 6 - Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House Of Gumby

...scared to leave my seat or look at my computer. I'm pretty sure it's all a joke, but what if it's not, what if I really have to be in a match thread with him, I cant even say his name, every week. I now have a much greater understanding of how a single event can change who you are...
  5. GWS Goose

Media S29 Rising Stars

I think we all agree it has been a tragic start to the year. Raging bush fires followed by dangerous floods with much damage done. But clearly that pales in comparison to the Goose being overlooked by the Rising Star judges in consecutive weeks.... #1like1prayer
Back